The Number "25" So Significant?

19 + 58 = 77 - 25 = 52 ( 52 backwards is 25 )

there are so many things that can be done

so starnge that the last 2 albums had the numbers 25 and 50 on them.
thriller 25 and KOP 50

okay this is really starting to freak me out, while at the same time its pretty cool..

Michaels This is it Tour was to start on July.....The 7th month of the year.

My friend found out 2+5=7, he was the 7th child, and 2009 = 11... together it's 25!!!

MJ had 7 solo albums
The number of Invincible tracks subtracted by the number of Off the Wall tracks (16-9) equals 7
During each of the tours, there were always concerts in Wembley - 7 Letters!
Also even more shocking is that, there are always some concerts at Wembley in July!!!

Last edited:
My friend found out 2+5=7, he was the 7th child, and 2009 = 11... together it's 25!!!

MJ had 7 solo albums
The number of Invincible tracks subtracted by the number of Off the Wall tracks (16-9) equals 7
There were 50 concerts planned. The Bad Tour had 43. =7
Also even more shocking is that, there are always some concerts at Wembley in July!!!

WOW i cant believe this

oops bad tour didn't have 43... there was something on the other thread about this though...

BUT... There were 89 concerts in Dangerous Tour, and 82 in HIStory Tour... 7

It was always rumoured that 7even would be the name of his next album... now with all this information (and I saw another blogger point this out also), the 25th is now gonna be a special look-out day for me.

7 is a very important number esp. for those who believe n God

7 was also Michael's favourite number :)

777 - The angels applaud you, congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

From Doreen Virtue's site (she's an expert in angels)

I'm sure I've seen pictures of Michael wearing an armband with 777 on it

edit:
Also as you have proberly already spotted the arm band he wears on the statue has 777 on it.

oh nvm that's where I saw it!

Last edited:

MJ had 7 solo albums

MJ had more than 7 solo albums... 4 solo albums on Motown, then OTW, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible. Even if you're only counting from his 'breakthrough' on Epic, that's 6. And there are 10 tracks on the original release of Off The Wall. And he always played UK dates in July because the weather is best for outdoor stadium shows then.

Last edited:
Just found out some more on Michael's birth date, (29th August 1958) well 29 = 9-2 which is 7

Also, amazingly the 29th of August is the 241st day of the year, 2+4+1 = 7, and 24+1 = 25, so 25 and 7 keep coming up everywhere!

Also on a side note, Michael was born on a Friday if this wasn't already common knowledge.
It's so strange but at the same time it's very interesting! 7 is definitely the number of Mike..

okay this is really starting to freak me out, while at the same time its pretty cool..
Yeah, me too!

I've just noticed in the petition for custody details it says Blankets DOB:
'As for Prince, Michael's third child, in the box where it says "mother" the box is checked "none." The DOB is listed as January 21, 2002.'
2+1+2+2=7
This number is everywhere!

Michael's memorial was on 7th day of July (7th month), I wonder if the Jackson family thought about this?

Its odd this numerology stuff, I kept seeing the time 11:11 so I went on google last year - then was led to a birth date life path site and my birthday 30/08/1980 adds up to a 11 which is a master number... kind of freaked me out as when I sat and thought about it I realised a few major things in my life over the years had happened to me on the 11th of the month...

I turned 25 on the day of Michael's memorial (7-7-1984). Michael died on the 25th. Coincidence or a special connection?

This isn't about 7, but on the subject of numbers and what they may mean, check this out. Linda Goodman used a different alphabet, "Chaldean Numerology", where letters had different number representations than the standard A=1, B=2, etc. The following is from Linda's book "Star Signs". I had figured Michael's numbers out ages ago and have them marked in my old book :mello:

MJ's Birth Number: 29
The 29 is a number of perhaps the heaviest karma of all. It tests the person it represents for spiritual strength, through trials and tribulations echoing the Old Testament story of Job. The life is filled with uncertainties, treachery and deception from others, unreliable friends, unexpected dangers - and considerable grief and anxiety caused by members of the opposite sex. It's a number of grave warnings in every area of the personal life and career. When 29 is the Compound Key Number of the name [note: it's not in MJ's case], it's obvious that the spelling of the name should be changed to lift this difficult vibration, unless one is a masochist... If 29 is the birth number [note: It is for MJ] and thereby unavoidable, conscious effort must be made to dilute and eventually to negate, neutralize or erase this karmic burden. It can, to a great extent, be eased by choosing a new name with a strongly positive number...

MJ's Compound Name Number: 44, same meaning as 26
This Compound number vibrates, in a strange way, to a unique kind of power, based on compassion and unselfishness, with the ability to help others, but not always the self. 26 is full of contradictions. It warns of dangers, disappointments, and failure, especially regarding the ambitions, brought about through bad advice, association with others and unhappy partnerships of all kinds. If 26 is the Compound Key Number of the name, it might be best to change the name to achieve a more fortunate influence... The person is counseled to avoid partnerships and pursue the career alone, not heeding even the well-intentioned advice of others, but follow only the personal hunches and intuition - allthough these should be carefully examined for flaws before acting on them. 26 people should begin at once to stabilize the income, to save money and not behave in an extravagant manner or invest in other people's ideas. Invest in your own future, be generous with others, especially those in need, but also build a solid foundation for the future for yourself.

Last edited:
^ can you make it a lil' easier for me by explaining it with less difficult words :blush:?

I want to note that the name number I just listed above is for "Michael Jackson", which is what the world has always known him by, so according to Linda, is what counts the most. If one includes "Joseph" in that you end up (in her system) with 73, therefore 10 as a compound name number, which would also have some power here. (Which also jives well with astrology and Pluto conjunct his Sun):

10 is represented by Isis and Osiris. A number of rise and fall, according to personal desire. The name will be known for good or evil, depending on the action chosen. 10 is capable of arousing the extreme responses of love or hate - respect or fear. There is no middle ground between honor or dishonor. Every event is self-determined [Note: or maybe would be if it weren't for the bad karma of 29 and 26 as listed before?]. 10 is a symbol of love and light, which create all that can be imagined, and also contains the code... Image it and it shall be. Ordain it and it will materialize. The power for manifesting creative concepts into reality is inherent, but must be used with wisdom, since the powerr for absolute creation contains the polarity power for absolute destruction. Self-discipline and infinite compassion must accompany the gift of the former to avoid the tragedy of the latter...

^ can you make it a lil' easier for me by explaining it with less difficult words :blush:?
If you are replying to what I wrote... It means that according to author Linda Goodman's numbers system, Michael was born with love and light and amazing creativity, plus the power to create anything he wanted. And filled with much kindness and compassion. Unfortunately, many people (business associates, friends and others) around him could not be trusted! They would often lie, deceive him, give him bad advice and hurt him. He was to be tested by God very, very much. (Trials and tribulations... a lot of pain, heartbreak and difficult situations.) Sounds true, unfortunately. If this is true, then the fact that he is the biggest star in the world is a real testament to that love, light and creativity. Our amazing Michael.

If you are replying to what I wrote... It means that according to author Linda Goodman's numbers system, Michael was born with love and light and amazing creativity, plus the power to create anything he wanted. And filled with much kindness and compassion. Unfortunately, many people (business associates, friends and others) around him could not be trusted! They would often lie, deceive him, give him bad advice and hurt him. He was to be tested by God very, very much. (Trials and tribulations... a lot of pain, heartbreak and difficult situations.) Sounds true, unfortunately. If this is true, then the fact that he is the biggest star in the world is a real testament to that love, light and creativity. Our amazing Michael.

Yes I was to you. thanks man, my mouth was wide open :bugeyed. It's really like he is a gift from God, unbelievable..

TMZ posted this a few days ago:

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

OMG! it's night overhere, in sweden. i'm home alone. suddenly the bathroom door opened and i watched the clock and it was 01.07 am !!! :O :D

After reading a thread regarding other stars passing on the 25th such as James Brown I decided to do a search to find out how the number 25 is significant and I am in shock.

The number 25 is chillingly significant, I will let you draw your own conclusions by clicking this link. http://www.virtuescience.com/25.html

The most weird for me was that the number 25 has 1958 partitions, the year of Michael's birth!

Also Motown "25" being his real introduction to becoming king. He was also 25 in 1983, arguably his most successful year.

25 or 2+5 is 7, Michael was the 7th born child to the Jackson family. Here is a link for the number 7 ~ http://www.virtuescience.com/7.html , the seven days of creation and so on. Michael I will always think of you when I see the seven colours of a rainbow.

There are so many parallels I wanted to share with you all.

I miss you Michael.

He debuted the moonwalk on March. 25th, at Motown 25, age 25, which as Gordy said "sent him into orbit"

Back