The Official Britney Spears Drama Thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Oh because we're all qualified medical experts that can determine these things from the outside looking in are we? And nobody would be able to get into her circle anyway. Plus if Brits isnt listening to her family, the why would she listen to some stranger? Nothing we could do would have helped her. Who are you kidding?

Maybe not, but I'm sure if more people gave her an indication that she needed help, she would have gotten help sooner than this. She's obviously been sick for a long time, and nobody (her family, her managers, her friends, her fans) went up to her and said, "Britney, you need help." Mental illness is the scariest thing to cope with, and most of the time someone who's mentally ill doesn't want to face that they have a problem. And it doesn't help when you're surrounded by Yes men, that agree with everything you do as long as you're bringing in a steady paycheck.

Instead of pretending that everything was rosy, if her fans had protested and made it clear to Britney that she needed help, it might have sunk in sooner than this. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Instead of pretending that everything was rosy, if her fans had protested and made it clear to Britney that she needed help, it might have sunk in sooner than this. That's all I'm saying.

What fans are going to protest? Then it would look like Brits fans are against her. Honestly could you image people protesting saying she's mental and needs to be committed? Thats not supporting her. What if we as MJ fans started protesting saying, MJ's a bad parent cuz he dangled his baby? We wouldnt be supporting MJ or be fans then would we? You see its not our responsibility, its her freinds and families responsibility, as well as K-Fed. Not the fans, the media or anyone else especially being as none of us are qualified to determine who needs help and who doesnt.

Like her shopping is dramatic because of her!!!

Some of ya'all need to understand that some of this isn't her fault. And then, some of it is. Maybe it's drama cause some people are paying waaayy too much attention to her and the TV.

The press has been over-exagerating things for some time...they're the drama and media whores!

Sources tell TMZ Britney's divorce lawyers and the lawyers representing the conservatorship may collide in a "last one standing" dispute.

We know Britney's divorce team at the law firm of Trope and Trope has been dealing with newly-exiled Sam Lutfi and believes he is well-meaning. Jamie Spears, the freshly appointed co-conservator, has made it clear he dislikes the Trope firm and wants them out of Britney's life -- in large part because of the firm's alliance with Sam.

Lutfi is furious at the commissioner who issued the various orders today and has been in touch with Trope and Trope numerous times this afternoon. Based on those conversations, the firm believes the orders defy Britney's wishes because she feels great ill will toward her dad.

So here's the scenario: It's possible Trope and Trope could go to court Monday at 1:30 PM PT and challenge the choice of conservator. If Jamie Spears is in it for the long haul, it's also possible one of his first orders of business will be to 86 Trope and Trope from Britney's life.

Minutes ago, Britney Spears made two calls at the UCLA Psych Ward and went crazy on the phone after learning that her dad is now the conservator of her estate.

In a heavy British accent, a ballistic Brit screamed (about her parents), "I'm so sick of all of this they can have the goddamn house and stick it up their f**king asses. Actually, no they can't."

Brit, who sounded drugged up, was furious that her dad became a conservator of her estate. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, at times impossible to understand. At one point she screamed, "Nobody's taking my house. Who is my family?"

Britney said she did not want her parents near her home and at one point said she would go to court to fight them.

She is under the impression she's getting out of the hospital tonight.

TMZ

Last edited:
Would anybody consider that her parents may well be a central part of her problem and she might very well hate their guts right now? Just because they are parents doesn't necessarily mean that they are good influences.

How can you blame someone for their actions when they are mentally ill?:mello:

Oh please, like her illness is the reason for everything she does. In my opinion sometimes she's just craving for attention and she surely knows how to do it! She knows paps are there 24/7 to catch up the newest pics of her and seems like sometimes she's just feeding them with all the drama.
Take for example Kevin, what he's done since all this hulabaloo started? Absolutely nothing, he hasn't been seen that much, he's at home with the children, keeping very low profile. He knows when it's time to step back so there's nothing that can be used against him when it comes to the custody of their kids. He tries to have as normal life as possible while Brit is digging her own grave. And don't get me wrong, of course I'd like to see Brit being with her kids, she's the mother after all, but all these things that has happened lately, no matter if it's her fault or not, aren't helping her at all to get the kids back.

Oh please, like her illness is the reason for everything she does. In my opinion sometimes she's just craving for attention and she surely knows how to do it! She knows paps are there 24/7 to catch up the newest pics of her and seems like sometimes she's just feeding them with all the drama.
Take for example Kevin, what he's done since all this hulabaloo started? Absolutely nothing, he hasn't been seen that much, he's at home with the children, keeping very low profile. He knows when it's time to step back so there's nothing that can be used against him when it comes to the custody of their kids. He tries to have as normal life as possible while Brit is digging her own grave. And don't get me wrong, of course I'd like to see Brit being with her kids, she's the mother after all, but all these things that has happened lately, no matter if it's her fault or not, aren't helping her at all to get the kids back.
Well indeed Kevin is playing his cards right. hE GETS $60, OO0 A MONTH FOR LOOKING AFTER his own CHILDREN FROM THE WOMAN HE IS FIGHTING FOR CUSTODY, SO WHY SHOULDN'T HE BE A GOOD BoY. He IS Practically set for life.
Attention seeking is also a mental condition. It is an irrational behaviour, a cry for help.

If Britney is certified as having a mental condition she will not be legally responsible for any crime she commits from here on.:huh:

Attention seeking is also a mental condition. It is an irrational behaviour, a cry for help.

If Britney is certified as having a mental condition she will not be legally responsible for any crime she commits from here on.:huh:

But still I wouldn't say her illness is the reason for everything. And in case she'll be certified with mental illness, doesn't that mean it will be even more harder for her to get the children back? Because under the definition for the illness, there's a possibility she might hurt the kids or have unexpected behaviour around them. I wonder how the court will see her case then, do they think she's capable of taking care of the boys?

But still I wouldn't say her illness is the reason for everything. And in case she'll be certified with mental illness, doesn't that mean it will be even more harder for her to get the children back? Because under the definition for the illness, there's a possibility she might hurt the kids or have unexpected behaviour around them. I wonder how the court will see her case then, do they think she's capable of taking care of the boys?
It depends on how severe the problem is. When her children were taken from her, it would have made her condition worse not helped it. I heard many criticised her for not behaving as if she cared, but I didn't criticise her for it, because right there she was showing signs of irrational behaviour. people who behavour like that are more dangerously ill than the ones who show emotions. Many times the people who commit suicide or the ones that take a gun to school and blow up the classroom, never show signs of emotion, yet they are seriously ill. Britney's lack of emotion is a serious part of her illness. She needs to fight what is happening to her. Her having to pay federline for looking after his children while she is denied custody compounds the situation. it seems to her that everybody wants a poece of her and nobody cares about her needs. It is a vicious world out there.

It depends on how severe the problem is. When her children were taken from her, it would have made her condition worse not helped it. I heard many criticised her for not behaving as if she cared, but I didn't criticise her for it, because right there she was showing signs of irrational behaviour. people who behavour like that are more dangerously ill than the ones who show emotions. Many times the people who commit suicide or the ones that take a gun to school and blow up the classroom, never show signs of emotion, yet they are seriously ill. Britney's lack of emotion is a serious part of her illness. She needs to fight what is happening to her. Her having to pay federline for looking after his children while she is denied custody compounds the situation. it seems to her that everybody wants a poece of her and nobody cares about her needs. It is a vicious world out there.

And when the children were taken away from her who's 'fault' was that? I don't think the court just decided to give them to Kevin for fun. Like the saying goes: what goes around, comes around. But one thing I just don't understand, why Brit keeps pushing everyone away? Her family is there for her, as far as I know they're there to help her.. Whatever the issues are between Brit and her family those should be forgotten for now and concentrate all the energy on Brits well-being. I agree she needs to fight for what is happening to her, but with a lifestyle she's been having the past weeks is not going to solve anything, it's just gonna get worse if she keeps being on tabloids every day. If I could give her an advice I'd say it'd be time to disappear from the public eye for the time her recovery would need...and please leave Adnan home. So she could dedicate all the time just for herself. She should get herself back in order, not only for her own sake, but also for her children's sake.

I feel for Britney...... man! I really pray that she gets through this. I just wonder who is feeding all the info (especially person stuff about her 'condition' etc) to the media. Some of it is obvious but some stuff is just too person and should be left out. Its a shame if its true about her parents and her house. I wonder if she really has anyone that really cares for her, someone that she respects.

Anyways I heard on the radio today that Kevin said that he married her to boost his rap-career!:shock: The DJ (at kissfm) even went on to say that it has worked for Kevin coz radios are playing his songs, then played one of Kevin's song (it sucks big time. lol)

Anyway its sad to see talentless celeb-wannabe's like him 'marrying' famous (and sometimes very lonely) people so as to boost their own game.
Not saying that Britney is completely faultless in this situation, but someone gotta reach out to her. Seriously!

i think its good that her parents are finally stepping in since the rest of the pple around her only want to gt better from he instead of really helping her get better first
and when you see the papers fom the courthearing in which his dad got all legal rights he was crying so he does care

I feel for Britney...... man! I really pray that she gets through this. I just wonder who is feeding all the info (especially person stuff about her 'condition' etc) to the media. Some of it is obvious but some stuff is just too person and should be left out. Its a shame if its true about her parents and her house. I wonder if she really has anyone that really cares for her, someone that she respects.

Anyways I heard on the radio today that Kevin said that he married her to boost his rap-career!:shock: The DJ (at kissfm) even went on to say that it has worked for Kevin coz radios are playing his songs, then played one of Kevin's song (it sucks big time. lol)

Anyway its sad to see talentless celeb-wannabe's like him 'marrying' famous (and sometimes very lonely) people so as to boost their own game.
Not saying that Britney is completely faultless in this situation, but someone gotta reach out to her. Seriously!
I ageree. You look at the situation now where this man is getting big money now for looking after his own children and the woman who is payng him is not allowed to be with her own children. Kevin can play all the good guy all he wants but he won't fool me. He could have stretched out a helping hand to Britney as the mother of his children oif he wanted. Britney, however, is worth more to him dead than alive, cause the children that he now has custody of will inherit all she has.

Last edited:
Actually the government wouldnt let a mental person whom they are aware of to be allowed in a position where she could commit a crime. She would be locked away.

It's not a done deal, but expect that sometime tonight, papers will be signed at UCLA extending Britney Spears' stay at the psych ward -- by 14 days.

It's an internal process -- done without a court order. But we're told it will indeed happen, and that's not surprising given her mental health. As we first reported, Britney's been diagnosed with severe bipolar disorder.

The ward Britney is in is considered one of the best in the nation for the treatment she is receiving.

TMZ

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ a crime report has been filed with the LAPD, alleging someone pilfered "valuable possessions" from Britney Spears' house after she was hospitalized at UCLA.

We're told the conservators filed the report, claiming the alleged theft occurred sometime between the time Britney was admitted to UCLA psych ward and the time the conservatorship papers were signed.

Sam Lutfi has not been named as a suspect, however, he had access to the house, and we know Brit's father, Jamie Spears, a co-conservator, strongly believes Sam has been up to no good.

Lutfi had no immediate comment.

UsMagazine.com first broke the story that possessions were allegedly missing.

Gloria Allred had a lot to do with what Britney is going through in this battle for her children.

Gloria Allred did to Britney what she was trying to do to Michael Jackson and was successful this time.

Don't leave that witch out of the equation.

Last edited:
Would anybody consider that her parents may well be a central part of her problem and she might very well hate their guts right now? Just because they are parents doesn't necessarily mean that they are good influences.
It really doesn't matter. This chick is mentally ill and I was wondering just when someone in that family was going to do the intervention and take conservatorship. This woman is just in no shape to deal with her life.

It really doesn't matter. This chick is mentally ill and I was wondering just when someone in that family was going to do the intervention and take conservatorship. This woman is just in no shape to deal with her life.

I agree with you, the important thing right now is Britney getting better. :yes:

Last edited:
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ a crime report has been filed with the LAPD, alleging someone pilfered "valuable possessions" from Britney Spears' house after she was hospitalized at UCLA.

We're told the conservators filed the report, claiming the alleged theft occurred sometime between the time Britney was admitted to UCLA psych ward and the time the conservatorship papers were signed.

Sam Lutfi has not been named as a suspect, however, he had access to the house, and we know Brit's father, Jamie Spears, a co-conservator, strongly believes Sam has been up to no good.

Lutfi had no immediate comment.

UsMagazine.com first broke the story that possessions were allegedly missing.

Somehow that dosent suprise me given the people shes had around her lately...
Thank God her parents have stepped in. They just saved her life.

Actually the government wouldnt let a mental person whom they are aware of to be allowed in a position where she could commit a crime. She would be locked away.

Actually, there are many mental patients walking the streets. They get treatment in the community. They are considered safe as long as they take their medication. If, however, one of these patients commit a violent crime, they can plead diminish responsibility on grounds of ill health. That would be enough to let them off, even though they may end up in hospital. :)

Last edited:
If you read all my post Mello, you will find that that is exactly my argument.:D
Anyway, the reason why I said that is because I got the impression that her parents were part of her problem, not the solution to it.

Last edited:
What fans are going to protest? Then it would look like Brits fans are against her. Honestly could you image people protesting saying she's mental and needs to be committed? Thats not supporting her. What if we as MJ fans started protesting saying, MJ's a bad parent cuz he dangled his baby? We wouldnt be supporting MJ or be fans then would we? You see its not our responsibility, its her freinds and families responsibility, as well as K-Fed. Not the fans, the media or anyone else especially being as none of us are qualified to determine who needs help and who doesnt.
In mmy view, Britney is a public figure who has been held up to public ridicule. I do not expect the public to say to britney, 'You need help', it isn't our responsibilty to do that, But the public could take the initiative in rebuking the media who were taking advatage of her problem. We, the public have a voice in the matter, since we are the consumers.:)

Gloria Allred had a lot to do with what Britney is going through in this battle for her children.

Gloria Allred did to Britney what she was trying to do to Michael Jackson and was successful this time.

Don't leave that witch out of the equation.
I agree with you. I was thinking last night that every trap that they laid for Michael has caught one of their own babes. Shame for Britney, but this is what they had in mind for Michael.:huh:

but this is what they had in mind for Michael.:huh:

What getting divorced, getting bipolar and then get committed? No what they wanted with MJ was worse, they wanted to put an innocent human in jail because of his enormous power and because of he's colour. Brits has no real power and is mentally ill and not caused by others all the others are deffo not helping.

What getting divorced, getting bipolar and then get committed? No what they wanted with MJ was worse, they wanted to put an innocent human in jail because of his enormous power and because of he's colour. Brits has no real power and is mentally ill and not caused by others all the others are deffo not helping.
Yes, I agree, but what I mean is that they wanted to destroy him. If prison didn't do then a mental hospital and him losing his children would have been fine. They would have been salivating right now. I am agreeing with you. Anyway, this isnn't about MJ. I was just agreeing wih AllforMJ's commennt.:)

Here are the headlines from today's court hearing:

Jamie Spears is still the co-conservator of Britney's estate, as is Andrew Wallet.

The Commissioner did not give the conservators the power to fire Trope and Trope, Brit's divorce lawyers.

The Commissioner said, based on the restraining order, Sam Lutfi can have no contact whatsoever with Britney -- including e-mails, phone contact, etc.

The Commish extended the conservatorship to Valentine's Day.

The Commissioner said Adam Streisand had no legal basis for claiming he's Britney's new lawyer. There will be a hearing at some point to determine just how mentally competent Britney is.

Source: TMZ

Britney's paparazzi boytoy showed up with his very own paparazzo to visit her in the hospital -- and guess what? In addition to bringing his own cameraman, he brought pink roses.

TMZ shot Mr. Ghalib entering UCLA, but it is unknown if he was actually able to see her. He was overheard saying something into his cell phone about "while they're in court."
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1404946997

Back