The Official Britney Spears Thread,Calling all Britney fans!

no one is doubting the ability of the media moguls to change but Aphrodite Jones is pretty much a nobody compared to the big wigs. it's the influential proprietors of mass media that need to go in a sensible and moral direction. of course i believe the biggest issue here is the public's needs and expectations of what they're "entitled" to know about celebrities - this drives the media to compete with each other and go to extreme lengths to get "juicy" stories and footage.

you think wrong. *awaits for Datsymay to praise the public display of such a natural process* :)
I am not a fan of Britney's, I don't regards her as talented, but I do have a sense of empathy and understanding for anyone I feel is being bullied or targeted. Most young people nowadays and older ones too, go to parties without knickers. When I used to go to parties, I would wear a bodysuit, but that can be a most inconvenient underwear, just pray you don't need to go to the bathroom wearing one of those. Many just don't bother with them and just go without. Nothing usually happens to them. The cameraman knows that young people go to parties without knickers. He should not have put the camera up her skirt and publicised it, it was immoral of him and he should have been rebuked.
Now, I do not know what you are talking about Britney and her period. I do not look at pictures of britney, even if they are on the web. I don't think I would recognise the girl if i saw her picture, unless it says her name as well. As far as her period goes, I don't know why anyone would want to take a picture of that and post it. What are they hoping to achieve by that? Are they trying to belittle women. An attack on Britney's womanhood is an attack on all women. I have had accidents in public before, and so has many women. It is a force of nature and cannot be helped.:rolleyes:

Mannnn, that camerman is a noob, should have respect that kind of stuff at least.
That dude needs a wet fish slapped across his face. Bet he wouldnt liked it if someone talk a pic of his balls would he.

Mannnn, that camerman is a noob, should have respect that kind of stuff at least.
That dude needs a wet fish slapped across his face. Bet he wouldnt liked it if someone talk a pic of his balls would he.

I saw the video the pic came from. That close up pic was blown up from the actual pic of her. They never got down underneath her to take it.

I saw the video the pic came from. That close up pic was blown up from the actual pic of her. They never got down underneath her to take it.

Well yea but, should far as it goes, should just bin the photos if its got that kind of stuff on it.

But suppose thats what it is these days.

that's the thing mate,, 1. the pics should have never been released and 2. it's more like she should have covered up than the cameraman's positional intention - if you get what i mean.

edit:
yeah .. :unsure: lol

Last edited:
that's the thing mate,, 1. the pics should have never been released and 2. it's more like she should have covered up than the cameraman's positional intention - if you get what i mean.

I suppose yea, could of been abit more lady like getting out of the car. Jacket around or something.

Wouldnt say their gross pics - cause these kinds of things happen.

Can't belive were having a discussion about Britneys period :/ Think we should move on bit y'all

Last edited:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324110,00.html

Small Louisiana Hometown of Britney Spears Still Loves Her Despite Meltdown

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The hot pink sign that proudly welcomes visitors to "The home of Britney Spears,'' is seen in Kentwood, La.

The paparazzi hound her, judges reprimand her and Dr. Phil offers her advice.
And she's the talk — and worry — of the little Louisiana town she calls home.
"I cry every time I see another story about her on television," said Pam Wright, 44, who works at a convenience store along Kentwood's main drag, U.S. Highway 51. "I think she needs to come home and we'll get her right again. Everybody here loves her. We believe in her."
As Spears' meltdown morphs through broken marriages, hospitalization, her two sons removed from her custody and a plethora of bizarre behavior, residents of Kentwood — population about 2,200 — stand by their marquee native.
"The media should leave her alone," said store clerk Becky Gill, 35. "Everybody has problems, she's not the only one. But she's the one gets her problems on television. She's the one under constant scrutiny."
Amid its abandoned buildings and a dying dairy industry, Britney Spears is the best thing going in Kentwood, located about 90 miles north of New Orleans. And the town knows it.
Driving in you can't miss the hot-pink sign that welcomes visitors to "The home of Britney Spears." Emblems for the local Lions and Rotary clubs and a Masonic lodge, positioned below, seem almost afterthoughts.

Then there is the Kentwood Historical and Cultural Arts Museum.
Half its space is dedicated to an exhibit honoring local men and women who served in the U.S. armed forces. The rest is all Britney.
The Spears exhibit, which opened in 2000, includes a re-creation of her childhood bedroom, complete with costumes she wore as a child entertainer and beauty pageant contestant, dolls and stuffed animals, a jacket who wore on the Mickey Mouse Club and a white bedroom set.
There is also a room for her awards, beauty pageant trophies and pink cowboy hat. The walls are covered with Spears posters.
Hazel Morris, 86, who staffs the museum Tuesdays through Saturdays, advises visitors to carefully step into the darkened rooms, then with a flourish turns on a replica of the stage Spears performed on in an HBO concert special.
Built by Randy Head, 30, of Salem, Ore., who worked on it four hours a day for six months, the little stage has 600 colored lights and thousands of parts. When Morris lights it up, a Spears song plays. A tiny Spears doll, microphone in hand, stands on the runway.
"People from all over the world come to see this," said Morris, who said she knows the family well.
Admission to the museum is free, although donations are welcome. Visitors can buy Britney T-shirts, buttons and tote bags, although they're hard to keep in stock, Morris said.
The museum did not have a visitor head count, but Morris said they come in steadily, exiting Interstate 55 and driving the five miles into town.
So far, Spears' troubles have not sparked a spike in attendance, she said.
About five miles out of town is "Serenity," the huge French-country style mansion Spears built for her mother, Lynne. It's just past the crossroad convenience store featured in the movie "Crossroads," in which Spears starred.
Her father, Jamie, still lives in the ranch-style house where Spears grew up. It's closer to town.
"We don't see much of them these days," said Gill of the family. "But everybody in Kentwood knows everybody else."
The town's support extends to 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney's younger sister and star of the Disney Channel's "Zoey 101" who made headlines recently with the announcement she's pregnant.
"How many 16-year-old girls get pregnant every week?" Wright said. "It doesn't mean she's a bad person. I don't think this will end her career. Life will go on."
About 10 miles north of Kentwood, just across the Mississippi state line in Osyka, is Nyla's Burger Basket — a Spears favorite. When she opened a New York restaurant in 2002 called NYLA, people speculated the name was derived by combining the postal codes for New York and Louisiana.
Not so, said Mike Price, who with wife Nyla has been cooking for Spears for years.
"She calls when she's coming home and gets us to cook up Southern dishes — mustard greens, cornbread, things you can't get out in Los Angeles," Price said.
He proudly points to the round table, covered with a floral plastic table cloth, where Spears signed her first record contract.
The best thing for Spears now would be some home cooking, Price said.
"She needs to get herself home and get right," Price said. "She needs to get away from that crowd out there and come back where everyone loves her."

Last edited by a moderator:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Im loving Britney at the moment :wub: I've got her hot as ice song from her blackout cd on repeat repeat repeat. Yes im a sucker. Her cd's great but i dunno anything else about her cos i dont read it but i do think that all those photographers who try to stick their camera up her skirt need to get laid, seriously. And wtf is up with that "when is britney going to die.com" site??? Talk about bad taste.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Im loving Britney at the moment :wub: I've got her hot as ice song from her blackout cd on repeat repeat repeat. Yes im a sucker. Her cd's great but i dunno anything else about her cos i dont read it but i do think that all those photographers who try to stick their camera up her skirt need to get laid, seriously. And wtf is up with that "when is britney going to die.com" site??? Talk about bad taste.

I think they just say that cause they are worried about her. Even Rosie O Donnel think her fate is gonna be that of Princess Dianas.
And they didnt stick their cameras up her skirt. That pic was blown up later on :yes:

Carol. Leave me alone or i will contact a mod.

After seeing what you posted before on MJNO and now here, I wouldn't call you an obsessed Britney fan. No offence, but you don't meet the standards for being obsessed ;)

Britney's restraining order against Adnan

Britney invited 2 of our photographers into her Beverly Hills pad for a little conversation... At one point in the discussion, Sam took a paper out of his pocket - it was a restraining order against Adnan Ghalib. He said: "Look at this!". Britney expressed disappoinment and anger towards Adnan for being "set-up" in photographs that Adnan and his agency have sold of Britney and Adnan together.

X17

Last edited by a moderator:
Britney's restraining order against Adnan

Britney invited 2 of our photographers into her Beverly Hills pad for a little conversation... At one point in the discussion, Sam took a paper out of his pocket - it was a restraining order against Adnan Ghalib. He said: "Look at this!". Britney expressed disappoinment and anger towards Adnan for being "set-up" in photographs that Adnan and his agency have sold of Britney and Adnan together.

X17

Is that true?!

Broken Barbie i think we already have - lol....but apparently shes not too mad at x17 for taking them. http://x17online.com/celebrities/br...ed_into_britneys_house_yall-01202008.php#more

Last edited:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=369182

Britney, Delta are 'World's Most Attractive Women'

Monday Jan 21 09:00 AEDT

2101_britneydelta_g_lg.jpg

Britney Spears has beaten out Delta Goodrem to claim the title of Most Attractive Woman in a British magazine poll.
Spears — whose troubled private life has attracted much scorn — topped the survey of 110,000 Hello! readers, which named an oddball mix as showbiz's most beautiful.
According to the magazine, readers were impressed with the new slim figure Spears unveiled after fitness sessions in a Los Angeles dance studio.

The 'Gimme More' singer received 29 percent of the vote, pipping Aussie songstress Goodrem, who came second with 26 percent.
The magazine compared Goodrem to another Ramsay St graduate, Kylie Minogue, because she was "possessed of delicate features and a girl-next-door appeal combined with a focused professionalism".
Spice Girl Melanie Chisholm was the third most attractive woman, while in fourth place Angelina Jolie was the highest placed actress.
Tasmanian-born Princess Mary of Denmark was another surprise inclusion in seventh place, commended for her unique mix of elegant style and down-to-earth charm.
Hello named British actor Sean Bean as its Most Attractive Man and Madonna as its Most Elegant Woman.

There ya go!

^^^Well Britney is beautiful :yes:
I dont think anyone can dispute that.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/authorities%20deny%20spears%20restraining%20order%20reports_1056908

BRITNEY SPEARS - AUTHORITIES DENY SPEARS RESTRAINING ORDER REPORTS

Caption: Britney Spears. goes to Petco pet store to buy a bird and birdcage with Sam Lutfi . Los Angeles, California - 20.01.08

The Los Angeles Sheriff's department has denied reports BRITNEY SPEARS has filed a restraining order against her paparazzo boyfriend ADNAN GHALIB, insisting no such order has been issued to the star. The troubled singer was alleged to have ditched Ghalib over the weekend (19-20Jan08) after accusing him of using her to sell photos via his agency employers, Finalpixx. And further reports claimed Spears' close pal Sam Lutfi had shown the papers detailing the legal action taken out against Ghalib to two members of the paparazzi on Saturday night (19Jan08), reports People.com. One of the photographers, who was invited to party with Spears on Saturday, recalls, "Britney asked us to leave the cameras in the car, and she poured some champagne for us. She was very sweet. "Sam was telling us to not worry about Adnan because they have filed a restraining order against him." But authorities in L.A. are "not aware" of any emergency protective orders involving Spears and Ghalib, and the paparazzo himself insists he has not received any notification of a restraining order. In a statement issued by the Brit via Finalpixx, he says: "All I can say is that I have not been in contact with Britney since early Friday morning. "The reason being, that I have has to attend a family funeral in Santa Barbara. My phone has been off during this time out of respect for my family. I am only now becoming aware of what is being said. I hope to be back home in Los Angeles soon and to be in contact with Miss Spears."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Spears_Parties_with_Speeding_Paparazzi/5048653

After this article i dont know why anyone would feel sorry for her being chased by the paparazzi.

Spears Parties with Speeding Paparazzi

By WENN | Monday, January 21, 2008

5005913.jpg

Photo Gallery

HOLLYWOOD - Britney Spears tried to make peace with her army of paparazzi followers on Saturday when she invited a small group of snappers into her Los Angeles home to party with her.

Four photographers were arrested and charged with reckless driving in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening after a high-speed car chase in pursuit of Spears.

And the troubled singer felt so bad for the snappers, she decided to make it up to them over the weekend.

According to PageSix.com, the pop star picked out photographer Filipe Teixeira from the crowd and asked him to join her in her Mercedes-Benz so that she could personally apologize for Wednesday's events.

Spears then invited Teixeira, who was one of the four men arrested by Los Angeles police, to follow her back to her mansion, where they drank champagne and partied with two of the other snappers for four hours, according to various Internet reports.

And Spears had a special interest in Teixeira--he is alleged to have first introduced the singer to her paparazzo boyfriend, Adnan Ghalib. Ghalib spent the weekend in Santa Barbara after attending a family funeral, and did not join the late-night party.

Last edited:
I think they just say that cause they are worried about her. Even Rosie O Donnel think her fate is gonna be that of Princess Dianas.
And they didnt stick their cameras up her skirt. That pic was blown up later on :yes:

Carol. Leave me alone or i will contact a mod.

^^ I was exaggerating lol. But that website is seriously warped, if u predict the exact day, month, year etc of Britney's death u can win a playstation 3... wtf???

^^ I was exaggerating lol. But that website is seriously warped, if u predict the exact day, month, year etc of Britney's death u can win a playstation 3... wtf???

Yeah that is pretty messed up....:mello:
I dont think shes gonna like die soon or anything like everyone is saying - i mean she parties with and dates the paparazzi now...they wont chase her into any danger.

^^ Hope not, poor girl. :( I just hate how there are people out there rubbing their hands together with glee hoping and wishing for something to happen to her (actually not just her but all celebs inc mj) And when something actually does they're all happy and excited over something that is really sad and tragic :( GO AND FIND SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO!!! lol

Last edited:
^^ Hope not, poor girl. :( I just hate how there are people out there rubbing their hands together with glee hoping and wishing for something to happen to her (actually not just her but all celebs inc mj) And when something actually does they're all happy and excited over something that is really sad and tragic :( GO AND FIND SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO!!! lol

Well shes interesting. She really is. Whether its good or bad some people just wanna know shes okay i think at this point. And in the back of my mind i fear shes never gonna be if she continues down this road.

She probs has more important things to think about than her flaming period! :lol:

Yeah those pics made that pretty clear :lol:

yeah, they're insincere...and want the money the celebs have...and if they can't get it they wish harm upon the celebs as retaliation. they simply resent the success of celebs.

edit: i'm hearing latest news that britney is letting another paparazzo into her car, during a trip. i don't know if this is to calm them down or what...but i hope she doesn't do that...these are still strangers..strange men. and i certainly hope she doesn't take them to her home, like the news item suggested she did.

Last edited:
edit: i'm hearing latest news that britney is letting another paparazzo into her car, during a trip. i don't know if this is to calm them down or what...but i hope she doesn't do that...these are still strangers..strange men. and i certainly hope she doesn't take them to her home, like the news item suggested she did.

Yeah i posted the article about that on this page :yes:
She hosted a party for the paparazzi that got arrested for chasing her...:mello:

^^^Those pics are gorgeous :)

Ugh. Britneys paparazzi bf was on Entertainment Tonight giving an exclusive interview about their relationship and his thoughts on Britney....he only said good things so far (they are gonna have the rest tomorrow) but STILL! Talk about invasion of privacy!

Back