The Official "I Got My Album" Thread. Discuss Your Reactions Here!

Re: I Just Got MINE Copy Of The CD --> WHOOHOOW!!

I am glad I purchased mine when I did. The one I preordered is not schedule to arrive until Friday or Saturday even though it already shipped. I am ordering a few more to give out as gifts. :happy:

I hope my order from hmv comes today, considering it was sent out Wednesday.If not they can stick it up their backsides & i'll be getting it from elsewhere.

Haven't got the album yet, but WILL BUY IT ON MY LUNCH BREAK!!!! They are finally selling it in Moscow!!!!

dsf9u.gif

^ your gif... smdh

My order from Amazon hasn't even shipped yet and they promise release date delivery. If they don't ship it overnight/express I don't see how can I get it by Tuesday.

Ivy when did you pre-order it?

I usually don't pre-order anything, but the Amazon price was so enticing, I went ahead and ordered 3 copies last week. None of them has ben shipped yet...so I know I won't be getting the CD by tomorrow.

I will go to my local Wal-Mart or Best buy later today, hoping they have put it on sale ahead of Tuesday....fingers crossed.

OT. I heard fans will line up early morning at their local HMV in the UK. Media will be there to report.

Last edited:
MJWorldEntertainment;3132309 said:
There's a Poster for the album?

Yes, I bought my album at Sony store and I got a poster with artwork from "Michael"’s cover.

The music sounds great in my car:) Behind The Mask, HT and Much Too Soon :heart:

Last edited:
I just bought Michael on iTunes too. :)

Michael is fantastic. I think some of the songs must have been nearly finished by MJ, because I can't see how he could have done better with some songs. BTM and MTS could not have been any better IMO.
HT is also freaking amazing. - My favorite I think.
BOJ - I like the song more and more. Now I've learned the lyrics I like it more. :lol:
Michael contains 8 absolutely amazing songs IMO. 8 songs that could all have been released as singles.
BN and HMH are the weakest songs IMO - and I really like those songs.

I have NO NEED whatsoever to skip a song while listening to Michael. - That's unusual!

Just listened to it for the 15th time I think in 3 days time..... and when I was listening to in the car I recognized the live audience from behind The Mask is from HIStory Tour Munish I think. In the break you will hera Michael at the background ''how you're doing", "Hiiii hi", "Hiiii hi", " AuUwwww". It starts at 3'30" .... sad they used this part of the concert...

I just got back from a music store where I bought the album. They have a separate stand for it and everyone can see it from the entrance.

37yhroc

I was so excited on my way to the store, but now I feel so sad and empty... I read the thankyou's and it's strange to see the words Michael normally said himself written by somebody else on his behalf... I wish he was here.. miss him so much...

Haven't listened to it yet, will have to wait till I get home from work.

I must say promotion has been non-existing in Denmark.

SONY should promote in Denmark.

I just got my copy of the album at 8am this morning as soon as it opened and I was the first person to get a copy as well as the lady hadn't even put them on the shelf yet but when I took it to the counter all the staff were like huh? there's a new Michael Jackson album? :S shows how much promotion went into this really love the tracks on it and I think it's safe to say even in death Michael has not made a bad album :D

Also did a photo of me with the album

2010-12-13_09-22-18.884.jpg

Last edited:
I just got my album at my local Tesco. Listened to every song on it now, i have a few favourites, 'Behind The Mask', 'Monster' and '(I Can't Make It) Another Day)'

Has the postman been to yours yet? I know our postman is getting later & later.If I don't get mine today I'll download it & send the cd back to hmv.What's the point of pre ordering if you don't get it on release day? It was supposed to be sent Wednesday by first class mail, it should of been here Saturday at the latest.If my dad can send a special delivery letter to a snowed in part of the country & it gets there the next day, then there is no excuse. I could understand if it were coming from Scotland! I have had no problem with any of my post & the weather here has been fine, so that can't be an excuse either.

Has the postman been to yours yet? I know our postman is getting later & later.If I don't get mine today I'll download it & send the cd back to hmv.What's the point of pre ordering if you don't get it on release day? It was supposed to be sent Wednesday by first class mail, it should of been here Saturday at the latest.If my dad can send a special delivery letter to a snowed in part of the country & it gets there the next day, then there is no excuse. I could understand if it were coming from Scotland! I have had no problem with any of my post & the weather here has been fine, so that can't be an excuse either.

that is exactly why i wanted to get mine from the shop today. i preordered HMH on the 1st december and i still don't have it from amazon!!!!! useless :p i would have got the single from the shop too but they don't stock singles anymore which is annoying.

Still haven't got mine from HMV aprilshack!

I 'caved in' and bought mine from Tesco at lunchtime (not many left on the shelf!), but I won't be able to listen to it until I get home tonight - can't wait!!

I have now decided if it is not there when I get home later, I'll go to the supermarket for it.I want a physical copy in my hands today, one way or the other.The hmv order can go back, it's free to send it back.Don't know how long the refund will take though!

I preordered a copy from the official MJ.com store and it still hasn't arrived! it wasn't even shipped yet! And when I wrote them asking when it would be shipped, they said soon! can you believe it?

so I went to a store and bought a russian edition while waiting for that one to arrive. I don't mind having 2 copies (the second one is for the car), but I don't see the point of pre-orders if it can't be delivered on the release date.

My order from mj.com hasn't been shipped yet. - extremely bad service IMO.

I've bought it multiple times in stores and on iTunes, so I have the album, but the idea behind pre-order is to get the album the day it's released!

I have a feeling even though hmv said the CDs have shipped, they probably didn't leave the warehouse until Friday/Saturday.I received my Christmas present off my friend yesterday, from home delivery network, where the present was ordered from Amazon.Now, if this could happen on a Sunday, with free delivery, am I missing something when Hmv & Amazon stock is both sent out from Gurnsey?

Last edited:
Didn't receive it in the post from HMV this morning:no:

So I've just been in to town and into the HMV store … & :woohoo:

I have 'MICHAEL' !!! :heart::wild:

*Presses Play >…*

I pre-orded my copy from Amazon and it said that it was dispatched last Thursday and i still haven't got it yet. I would have been better off just going and buying it in one of the shops myself

I pre-orded my copy from Amazon and it said that it was dispatched last Thursday and i still haven't got it yet. I would have been better off just going and buying it in one of the shops myself

Considering none of us who ordered off hmv or amazon have received theirs & there hasn't been there may be a delay in the product leaving the warehouse because of bad weather, does make me think they were b.s'ing about when they were actually sent out.

Back