The Official "I Got My Album" Thread. Discuss Your Reactions Here!

Dissapointed tbh, most of these songs would be B rated songs accompaning a world class single, do not see any songs here that will set the world alight to be honest, no wonder they were locked away in his archives.

Would it be possible for you to list a few "world class singles" or "songs...that will set the world alight", that are around at the moment, just so we can judge what you might be looking for?

I am probably the only fan that says who cares about the new album. I am really wishing now that I didn't pre ordered it from Amazon.com. I guess I am only like this because it is really not the same any more. I can still remember how happy and excited I was when the Invincible album came out. I had my mother take me to the mall on the day that it came out so I can get it both in cd and cassette form. But with this new album I can only feel the exact opposite of how I was then. :sad: When this album comes I probably won't even listen to it. I would rather just listen to my other MJ albums. At least those with those albums we still had Michael when they came out. :boohoo:

Bahh!
My album was sent from CDwow yesterday! It'll take about a week til it reaches me..:(

It's true, that you may never ever have that chance again...

Dancing around to HT. - Perfect song.

I'm prolly gonna get murdered for this but i've heard a few songs and so far they just aint as great as all talk i've read in this forum. gotta give it time, it may grow on me.

I love the album.Best tracks for me are monster, behind the mask & hollywood tonight.Never mind the controversy if it's Michael on Monster! I don't think 50 cent sounds like 50 cent! Lol!

lol exactly, 50 cent doesn't sound like 50, lmao

WTF, my cd was supposedly sent last Wednesday by HMV and it's not here YET. I'm in Northern Ireland...

I live in Japan and just got mine today in a Tower Records.
I wouldn't say I love this album because the feeling is so much different than when I first listened to Invincible, but still I'm enjoying. TWYLM and BTM are incredible.

Finally picked up mine along with the poster.I have to say the poster is beautiful:)

WTF, my cd was supposedly sent last Wednesday by HMV and it's not here YET. I'm in Northern Ireland...

I'll find out if my copy is at home when I get in, even though it's going back.I know there are weather problems, but it was sent first class mail last Wednesday.I know other people with myself included, who have had other deliveries from hmv/amazon before & after the Michael cd was sent arrive.It's quite odd why most of us haven't received it yet.

I'll find out if my copy is at home when I get in, even though it's going back.I know there are weather problems, but it was sent first class mail last Wednesday.I know other people with myself included, who have had other deliveries from hmv/amazon before & after the Michael cd was sent arrive.It's quite odd why most of us haven't received it yet.

I see people in the UK talking about a poster. What kind of poster is it and are we getting one through HMV?

not seen no poster cause i picked a copy of album up today my dad wanted it.
the cds are right at front which is nice to see

Mine arrived yesterday. I had pre-ordered and it got here a day before the official US release. I somehow felt like taking a picture of it still packaged.

I love HT, Monster etc. Best ofJoy.

But the CD itself I put on my piano and I haven't taken out the booklet yet.

I'm enjoying the MP3s as MJ.com gave you the download links for those pre-ordered, before they got their physical CD- but some odd reason I haven't even touched the CD after taking it out of the box and I thought I'd be ripping the album apart.

Just back to square one in the tears department. But I am enjoying the album itself very much.

Maybe I'll try later again, but for now it's just sitting on my piano, untouched. God, this hurts. *goes to listen to Best of Joy again*

I adore Behind the Mask, Another Day, Best of Joy- literally every song on it.

How many copies will Michael sell in France?

Or Spain?

They are big markets too arent they?

Finally got mine today!
Well, technically I got it yesterday… but I might of checked the mail too early. I checked it around 3 or 4 pm in the last few days, and I got nothing. But this chilly morning when I went to go check the mail, there it was! FINALLY. :lol: haha. Feared it was going to arrive late over the delivery date (like the dang MJ Experience game) but nope.

We then went to look back at the delivery/tracking time, it happened to come YESTERDAY around 5:03 PM. I was like, dang!! :lol: I could've gotten it in my hands earlier. But it's all good. We're still waiting for our other copy of MICHAEL that we pre-ordered from the actual MJ site, it comes with a shirt. Hopefully it comes today! BTW, this is an awesome B-day present. My birthday is tomorrow on the 15th, and to have a MJ album release the day before it like, yusssssss. :D After we get our other copy in the mail, I'm going to the actual store and buy one from there too.

We're all listening to it right now, playing it on the DVD (which also plays CD's) with stereo sound. Sounding awesome! It's on Hollywood Tonight right now, and as usual, I can't help but whistle along to the song. One of my faves. I have to say, it sounds a little bit better in quality (well duh Sash it's a CD)... so a couple songs so far that I'm listening to right now sound much better and full. I like the little handwritten notes they put in the booklet, at least we can get some sense about what the songs are about. The booklet and CD is blue, my fave color! Overall, I should shuddup now so I can enjoy the CD... later! :]

Oh... here are some picture to share, sorry for the bad quality- it was taken with my mac cam. :lol:

Photoon2010-12-14at1021.jpg

Photoon2010-12-14at1022.jpg

Photoon2010-12-14at10222.jpg

Photoon2010-12-14at10233.jpg

Photoon2010-12-14at1025.jpg

Photoon2010-12-14at1026.jpg

Photoon2010-12-14at10262.jpg

Photoon2010-12-14at10263.jpg

Photoon2010-12-14at10272.jpg

Last edited:
Still waiting impatiently for my copy to arrvie in the mail. :timer: But it was posted on Saturday, so I hope my waiting will be awarded very soon. :D

Picked up a copy at the store today in addition to the one that I ordered from the official website. Figured I'd get a second copy and leave it sealed.

I got mine today. I gotta say.... it's a great album. Monster HAS to be the next single. It has all the elements to be a big chart hit especially among the general public. It's among my favorites on the album. Best Of Joy is another favorite...I love it! Hollywood Tonight is awesome. Overall, a solid LP. It's calmer then most MJ albums but it's a nice change. MJ could have made the songs much better of course, but I will take this!

I went to Walmart and it was sold out. I couldn't believe it. I am going to try HMV and Best Buy. I did get it on itunes but haven't listened to it yet. I was surprised.

Back