The Official "I Got My Album" Thread. Discuss Your Reactions Here!

rbn

Proud Member
I've just went to the late opening of our cd record store (freerecordshop.be) And they had a special night opening here in Belgium. There were a lot of camera crew and tv stations + special performances of some MJ contests here in belgium (like dance like MJ, my name is mj, ..) BTW THERE WERE LIKE 200 PEOPLE WAITING FOR AN ALBUM!! + I got a book as a gift (Michael Jackson Legend 1958 - 2009) + Some thing to put around your neck to hang keys on (don't know the name in english) of the MICHAEL JACKSON EXPIERENCE !!

The booklet is very beautiful with some Papers with mj's writing on it !! Some beautiful quotes he wrote!!

Just got my copy and I love this album !! The sounds are much clearer in full wav than the leaked album !! I should advice everyone to get a copy !!

So How's your experience when you first saw the CD !! ;-)

Re: I Just Got MINE Copy Of The CD --> WHOOHOOW!!

Hey lucky you!!!!!!!!! Where in Belgium???????? Is it going to be available tomorrow??????

Please scan the album booklet/take pictures of the handwritten HT lyrics.

Well I can take pictures of it and post it, but I don't know if it's allowed. Ask some mod and send me a pm if it's OK or not. If it is i'll do it. And yes the album is 'officially' available tomorrow here in Belgium And now it's available in Metropolis (it's a cinema in Antwerp). It's a worldwide exclusive here so I'm glad I got my copy !! It's amazing !!

I can't wait!

I'll get my copy tomorrow.

It'll be great.

Can you imagine everyone opening new thread when they get a copy lol?

Okay I've re-named this thread, now everyone who gets the album can post in here and give their opinions, reactions, and experiences involved while going to get it.

Let the fun begin :)

Well I can take pictures of it and post it, but I don't know if it's allowed. Ask some mod and send me a pm if it's OK or not. If it is i'll do it. And yes the album is 'officially' available tomorrow here in Belgium And now it's available in Metropolis (it's a cinema in Antwerp). It's a worldwide exclusive here so I'm glad I got my copy !! It's amazing !!

Do you know if there is any other similar event in Brussels by any chance?

Woah. It just hit me - the new Michael Jackson album is here. Now.

Just got my copy from amazon and listened to most of the songs for the first time. The album is amazing. And I love the handwritten notes too. One is about the Story behind Hollywood Tonight. :)

GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was walking into the Free Record SHop and I recognized his voice becauae it was not a track I've known already so I walked straight to the checkout and told. You are playing something I wanna buy from you !!!!

HELL YES! Tomorrow morning 08H00 running to FNAC in Milan and getting MY copy of MICHAEL, my iPhone will come with me and deliver shots of the buying experience. Coming back later in the evening to get an additional 3 copies for best friends. Can't wait:clapping::D

I saw someone on twitter today who lives in the US say they bought their CD at rite aid today! Guess that store put it out too early.

^ Some stores put them out early. They will count for next week. I am SO excited to get this album. I'm having a listening party with some fans.

GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was walking into the Free Record SHop and I recognized his voice becauae it was not a track I've known already so I walked straight to the checkout and told. You are playing something I wanna buy from you !!!!
LOL!! You're awesome. :hysterical: But yeah, straight to the point, I like that.

Congrats on the ones who already have it or will get it tomorrow! I have to wait until Tuesday! :(

I love it. Isn't it wunderbar how all the wannabe baby mamas now can have their copy of Michael?! :)

I received my "Michael" in the mail Thursday morning..
I must say Hollywood Tonight was in heavy rotation last night. I avoided listening to the leaks bcuz I wanted to be a little surprised.

205795493.jpg

205608037.jpg

Last edited:
I have it! I absolutely love the intro to (I Like) The Way You Love Me.

Hi :)

Im in Australia and just picked up my copy, its is bloody awesome :) ALL THE SONGS !!!

Hollywood Tonight, Hold My Hand, Monster, Keep Your Head Up, Breaking News, are getting a full work out !!!

MJ is the King Of Music !!!

Hey, im just waiting on mine now.

Its on its way since Weds. from HMV UK

I feel sick & have butterflies! I have to get through a day at work wondering of it has arrived yet! If anyone receives their copy from hmv today, please say so, so I know there is a good chance mine will come today.Thanks!

Back