The verdict thread .. GUILTY.. Murray remanded without bail

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
OMG! I am elated!! The word we wanted to hear ... GUILTY!! It felt like the clerk took a life time to read it out, I was shaking like a leaf and then in tears!
I can't believe that there was still no reaction from that low life nothing!

Fantastic judge kicking Murrays ass straight into prison, he knew he was guilty and looked like he took pleasure in throwing him in jail! No smiley face paparazzi photos from Murray now!

Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!!

Love you always Michael!!!

Ivy thats the truth but have you noticed that the panels never have anyone who will interject these facts or point out where the host (e.g., Drew) is in error.

I know but to me it doesn't matter anymore. Today Conrad Murray is a convicted felon who has been found responsible for Michael's death.

No matter what people say or think, that fact will not change.

and that's the biggest victory here - not the prison sentence or how much he can /will spend in prison. It's the conviction.

a5kaxu.png

2zri8f5.jpg

However my Grandfather did say one thing that I can agree on, Michael wasn't able to do 50 shows at his age, IMHO, now that I think about it.

I wish that today of all days you did not write this. I really was feeling all jubilant because the verdict is in and I wanted to think positive for Michael. I expected the media and those outside the community will make negative statements, which I posted here, but to see this comment on a day like today from a member of the community is disappointing.

I know you and your grandfather agree on this, but many here think otherwise. Further, older singers than Michael tour, and Michael was not going to perform every night. We went through this since 09.

I think we are gonna hear jurors no doubt say they too think he was an addict.

Dr. Drew thinks that the auptospy doesn't show a healthy MJ because of MJ lungs. He said it shows someone that wasn't getting proper air into his lungs from using long term propofol and it caused damaged to his lungs? And he says the insomnia came from withdrawl from the demoral and that's why Murray used Benzos and Propofol to counter the insomnia...He is claiming things that wasn't even brought up in trial? o_O

But, I will say Klein was wrong to give MJ a drug he was addicted to once or twice no matter how low the dose. It was stupid and could have led to whatever Drew keep talking about? Even though lack of medical records makes it hard to say? But, that's all the more make Murray guilty for given MJ even more shit he did not need IMO. But, I don't like that the media acts like the insomnia isn't real. When Mj had this problem since he was a kid/teenager. It did not come after demerol.

Has anybody cried like I have? Just hit me. I was so elated when they announced guilty, but then I broke down and cried hours later, and now I am just numb. =/

I felt emotion as I finally heard the word "guilty" but I couldn't cry because I was at my desk at work. Had I been in my home I would have burst out in tears.

is anyone watching pierse morgan ?

I am watching the repeat and they had a member of the defense team talking his ish. The bald headed one. I can't spell that name of his? Oh well...lol He was ask what went wrong. He said that the prelim rullings didn't give Murray a fair trial. That Murray was devastated that he was convicted for killing his friend MJ because he loved MJ and they were close. -_- Peirs turned it around on this guy and ask if he knew someone that was doing what Murray did before he even took on this case (I believe that's what he ask?) what would he think then? The guy didn't answer the question just pretty much said that there was no drip on June 25th and Murray only gave him 25mg and that left MJ body in 5 to 10min so it was save for murray to leave the room! He said he will appeal and thinks he has a good chance! lol

Also there was a Murray supporter/patient that testified in court named Dennis Hix and O man I never heard someone so selfish. He said that Murray tried to help MJ get off of that stuff meaning the drugs. He said Murray biggest mistake was caring to much about MJ.:smilerolleyes:

Next up was Dr. Alon Steinberg who confirmed once again that when he read Murray testimony to the police that MJ was indeed on a drip that night (June 25th) and gotten more then just 25mg.

My feelings of Michael getting justice went down the drain with the announcement of this documentary about Murray. This is outrageous that on the very night that he is convicted of killing Michael the media or anyone wants to hear his side of the story. What other convicted killer have they wanted to hear from about what really happened? I wonder if the judge or prosecutors have any way of making this stop.

It is not right that he was convicted yet isn't being treated like a killer. That is what that conviction meant. But, what does he get? Air time to tell his side. He should have told it in court under penalty of perjury!

Drew who claimed Michael did not have that skin condition because he had some black patches, is now running his mouth claiming that we should not be too happy because 2 lives were lost. I am sure he is only saying that because Michael's killer was found guilty. When he was making disparaging remarks about Michael did he not think about the life that was lost?

I notice that now that the verdict is over the 2nd phase of Michael the addict will now be the main event.

I have noticed a lot of those media people have that attitude now, that we should not be too happy because 2 lives were lost. It is Murray's own choices and actions that put him and Michael where they are now. I refuse to have any sympathy for that man. Especially being the daughter of a dead beat father...I have no sympathy for those either.

I felt emotion as I finally heard the word "guilty" but I couldn't cry because I was at my desk at work. Had I been in my home I would have burst out in tears.

Suzy you know I think something is wrong with me because I did not feel like crying or drained. I was simply expectant thinking it would be a guilty verdict, and when it was read I shouted "YES." About an hour later I was toasting while friends were phoning me throughout the evening. Even now I still do not feel weepy.

Drew who claimed Michael did not have that skin condition because he had some black patches, is now running his mouth claiming that we should not be too happy because 2 lives were lost.

Don't get it to you. It's not like we are partying on the streets. Most of us were across our computer screens and just "celebrated" by writing how we feel.

I am sure he is only saying that because Michael's killer was found guilty.

exactly that's how he'll justify his position.

The media is not stupid and know how to read that autopsy report. The just want Michael to be what they want him to be.

So many today, including Dr. Drew, spent so much time talking about what this case should teach doctors about practicing in their field only and being ethical. Perhaps some of them should take their words to heart more than they do and actually preach what they say. Dr. Drew does not have Michael's complete medical records to make any diagnosis about what caused what with his lungs. He is going out of his scope of knowledge, presenting it as fact, and again doing harm, in my opinion, to the representation of doctors. I don't think that some of these people realize how they have some things in common with Murray when talking about ethics, in my opinion.

Ivy ^^you are completely right.

This day really ended great for all of us, even though Michael is not physically with us. I know he was hovering in the courtroom in the same way he hovers in the cirque show.

Suzy you know I think something is wrong with me because I did not feel like crying or drained. I was simply expectant thinking it would be a guilty verdict, and when it was read I shouted "YES." About an hour later I was toasting while friends were phoning me throughout the evening. Even now I still do not feel weepy.

Aww nothing's wrong with you. Everyone has their own reaction. I think I was getting worried and I wasn't really sure we would hear guilty. I kept imagining how the media and haters would have a field day if there was a not guilty verdict so I was really scared to face that. So it was a great relief for me to hear the word guilty spoken finally.

Suzy, ugh those people make me angry. Michael didn't shoot himself with anything and he wasn't addicted to demerol :mad:

The verdict, it was amazing watching it, I cried when Walgren spoke though.

Well we know the patients^^ and people will say that because the media is talking about this as a fact. Tonight I heard them say that Michael was addicted to demerol and was withdrawing, which is why he could not sleep. We will hear a lot of this for a few weeks and then it will die down.

I am happy that in my country on the news they only said that the doctor was found guilty after a long trial during wich Michael was shown as a genius artist and a loving father :heart:and this verdict will do only good for Michael's legacy from now on.

Good morning, everybody. Aaah, what beautiful pictures to wake up to:
Thanks, Ivy :) I could stare at Walgren's smile all day, it really lifts my spirits ;)

People who think Michael was an addict and would have overdosed with or without Murray, clearly haven't followed the trial properly. The bottom line is, we've got a verdict. They can b'tch and moan as much as they want. It won't change a thing. Choke, haters! Choke! In your face!
Have a lovely day, everyone :)

Jeez second half of this thread ruined by all the tabloid crap ppl are posting. how about everyone turn their t.v off .you all really know how to put a downer on things

Lets hope the judge puts him in contempt of court for his interview and addresses the issue in sentencing

Read one article before I was about to go to bed boy big mistake so much hate in the comments section of that article and so many people so misinformed ugh why is the world sooo cruel. Anyways I wanted to ask what's "sucide watch"? cause apparently Murray was placed on Suicide Watch hours after he was taken into custody.

Last edited:
Back