The verdict thread .. GUILTY.. Murray remanded without bail

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
Has he worked out those models and graphs yet? got a lawyer for his contempt hearing?

InSession In Session

Dr. White: "There are many questions I would like to see resolved."

4 minutes ago
InSession In Session

Dr. White: "Dr. Shafer and I have a difference in our point of view regarding this matter."

2 minutes ago

InSession In Session

Dr. White: Dr. Murray was "certified to perform conscious sedation." #MurrayTrial

1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#http://twitter.com/#http://twitter.com/#http://twitter.com/#

someone should tell him the defense lost the case so what is he trying to achieve now?

Well if he would have done his own work perhaps he wound not have questions

Funny how all the defence are jumping at the chance to be on TV. This is just one massive pay day for them.

Mjchris - what were u expecting? I don't think anyone here was happy with the charge but we can't change that. We got a guilty verdict and that was the right verdict.

i know we cant expect more, they are making their decisions. we cant do anything about that. do we really know now what really happened on 25th? no we dont. we know nothing. and that makes me angry.
and i dont want to shut my mouth, and say "oh yeah, that was great". i'm not that kind of person. i always saying what my opinion is. i always do.
i'm angry and upset about this all. its great he is guilty now, but i dont know what he exactly did on this night, or what exactly happened on this night. and so, there is a lot space for conspiracy and all this shitty tabloid news. as long we dont have detais and a true story about this night, the media will charge michael jackson for anything.
now for 2 decades for child mollestation. and now also for drug addiction. when they wil doing a report they always will talk about these two stories.

Last edited:
Mjchris - I totally understand where you are coming from. I hope you didn't think I was getting at you, more of try not to be too upset (impossible I know)

but i dont know what he did exactly in this night, or what exactly happened on this night. and so, there is a lot space for conspiracy and all this shitty tabloid news.

I agree, to me it was murder 2, the end. But only 2 people were in that room that morning. One is dead, and the other will never tell the truth, whatever the charges. It's extremely frustrating, but I dont see how we will ever know. I am not "happy" per say, I just think it's just. He has to pay for what he did, period. He was found officially guilty, and it's right.

While I am glad that Murray was found guilty, the only thing that frustrates me is that the defense will try to win an appeal. I know it is standard procedure for the defense to file an appeal. But somehow, it still doesn't seem right to me anyway, not after all the things that came out about Murray during the trial and the constant trashing of Michael's memory, not to mention that upcoming crap documentary. I wish this case would just end once and for all now so that we can move on. This is all just my opinion.

Last edited:
Mjchris - I totally understand where you are coming from. I hope you didn't think I was getting at you, more of try not to be too upset (impossible I know)

no no, i dont think. i also understand your question. i only describe what i'm feeling and thinking today.

Someone on this forum had mentioned that this is the first time someone has been put behind bars for doing Michael wrong...I couldn't agree more....I mean, max 4 years....but it's something...It's justice in some form or another,. seeing Murray being led away in cuffs....

I felt numb yesterday...wasn't sure what to feel....

when did flanagan said that about he is sick? And what did he say more??? Please tell me i want to know./.

Also last night i couldnt sleep i was thinking of the trial thats over now. Why did the defense ask for delays? I mean the model white DIDNT made was made the evening before, the patients love cm so they didnt need time. Why did they need 2,5 years?????

Guys, just a small video to brighten up the day:

This made me laugh so much! Priceless! :D:wild::D:wild:

I think we should be prepared for the Jacksons lawsuit against AEG, the Jacksons will for sure portray MJ in the worst possible way both physically and mentally to win a conviction. All the wackos that were kept far from this trial by the judge will be used by the Jacksons in the upcoming civil trial .

LMAO. Walgren was hilarious when he was bitching back to the witnesses who were being... well bitches. :L

Walgren is amazing. I wouldn't have remained so calm with Dr White. You could seem him getting angry and annoyed but he always reigned it in, remaining professional.

How many time's did Murray hear the judge admonish the juror's, witnesses ect yet he must feel he's above the judge and everyone else. It's above him to pay bills,child support or to be loyal to one woman. It was above him to employ qualified staff at his clinic, he can't accept responsibility for happenings in his life but he's exceptionally good at ignoring. There was no reaction whatsoever through out the trial except for a very scary near freak out, Murray lives his life in a total connived state and I really believe that he is a very dangerous person, even more so now that he has nothing left. I found his eyes menacing as he scoured across the jurors, He gives me the creeps and if they have him on house arrest then I think it will be just a matter of time before something else happens.

i hope someone can tell me what flanagan said?

and why after this trial do you think the defense needed a delay because i cant see a reason?

You do not want to hear what my journalism teacher had to say this morning I had to not only bite my tongue but hold myself down from jumping on him and killing him. Wait so what's going on? A delay a delay of what? Can someone fill me in?

We can't change the charge but the most we can hope for is the max sentence and that he spends it all in jail and not at home. After that I guess we all including Murray will have to move on I know it's hard but our main goal after all this is over is I guess is continuing on Michael's work in w/e way we can and keeping his legacy alive.

This morning I woke up and spent the whole day with the feeling of a hole in my heart I guess everything I've been holding in the past 2 years was finally released

Any news on whether the jurros will speak. theres so many things i want to know about what they thought about certain witnesses like alberto shaffer etc etc. did they think it was an i.v..without hearing from them it fails like im still waiting to find out what they
really thought. does waiting for the sentencibg hearing have anything to do with it? seems important to me to hear what those who realky mattered thought and not all the defence media whores who are running now.

dont feel lije theres closure without hearing from them. heck we dont even know what they look likrme. its weird compaired to 05

juror in the Conrad Murray trial tells TMZ ... the decision to find Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter was not difficult, and jurors were all in agreement early on in the deliberation process.

The juror -- who asked not to be identified -- tells us jurors were not conflicted and that "it was a concrete decision."

The juror also said the jurors were unified early on ... long before they ended their 8-plus hours of deliberations.

As for what swayed the jury, the juror did not want to speak for the others but said it was the totality of the evidence. We asked if Murray's 2-hour interview with LAPD detectives was a turning point, but the juror said it wasn't. The juror said the body of evidence -- not one individual item -- was just overwhelming.

The juror is "glad it's over" and is happy to return to "normal life."

http://www.tmz.com/

Back