The verdict thread .. GUILTY.. Murray remanded without bail

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
is there still any possibility that he will get away with it? what is this with the 29th all about?? i didnt understand it :(

is there still any possibility that he will get away with it? what is this with the 29th all about?? i didnt understand it :(

on 29th, we will know the sentencing.. probation or 0-4 years in prison

the 29th is for sentencing
in the us we have a sentencing hearing

walgren is up now

348od8o.jpg

2duqhj.jpg

Steve Cooley says Murray will lose his medical license... will happen automatically

Steve Cooley says Involountary Manslaughter was the most appropriate charge and not a Second Murder charge.. they went through all evidence yada yada and IM seemed the appropriate one

So Murray will lose his license permanently as he just said? That's great! He can never do this again to another victim.

He's allready been found guilty so no matter what his punishment is he'll always be known as the man who was responsible for Michael's death

I agree with these guys for once...why is Walgren not there talking?

what?? i thought he got the 4 years now :eek:

and who decides how long he will get??

No, we will know on Nov 29th what the sentence is... it can be all from probation/house arrest to MAXIMUM 4 yrs in prison (can be just 2 or 3 yrs as well)

The judge will decide the sentencing after have listened to the lawyers and familymembers etc

So many emotions...Nothing will bring Michael back and he deserved so much better. But at least he got some justice today. Thank you guys for the past 6 weeks! :heart:

Guilty....so so glad. Justice was served! Even though we will never get Michael back and nothing changes in that respect, at least the world sees Michael Jackson did not do this to himself that is what's most important about this verdict. The fact Murray will never get the chance to be this wreckless again and he is going down is the right thing. Just glad, and relieved.

I agree with these guys for once...why is Walgren not there talking?

Haha TMZ is making fun of this. They says its political... meaning Steve Cooley wants to show off I guess :p.. its all politics and ungracious of Steve Cooley.. "Steve Cooley pushed the winner Walgren to Siberia, shocking as hell" they say

Its taken 2 years but finally justice for Michael & his family

And of course, Toya just had to go out after all family left, just to enjoy some more spotlight all by yourself. Yes, I know, i'm biased.

excuse my ignorance. But what is the difference between 2nd degree murder and 1st degree murder?

With the guilty verdict, a small portion of justice has finally been given to Michael. Nothing will bring him back, but it was important that Murray was found guilty for his actions.

Now get Tom sneddons ass in court for falsifying evidence ie the magazine with wrong date he introduced as evidence to grand jury and getting Arivzos print on it during the grand jury. Murray may be guilty but mj started to die because of Sneddons obsession . Full justice demands that sneddons ass is dragged to court too!!!

Now, the tears are beginning to fall...
THIS is what I had been praying for for so, so, so long, to see him taken away in handcuffs, together with the GUILTY verdict and a sentence putting this MurDERER in jail for the max number of years!

And God has heard our prayers!

God Bless Judge Michael Pastor, Mr.Walgren and his team!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou God!

Haha TMZ is making fun of this. They says its political... meaning Steve Cooley wants to show off I guess :p.. its all politics and ungracious of Steve Cooley

Yes I hear that...but I think they're right...he should have been there...I mean the credit is all Walgren's :)

I would have also preferred to hear Walgren do the talking. But did you guys see his face? :)))

Back