The verdict thread .. GUILTY.. Murray remanded without bail

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
Tom Mesereau, Susan Yu, David Walgren and Debra Brazil we love you

Last edited:
Ha the defense will appeal good luck with that B.S!

I was wondering who yelped loudly during the verdict it was Latoya

thank u for your hardwork Walgren! And thank U Pastor for sending him to jail straight away!!

I'm pleased with the verdict, I feel this is the right decision, but Michael's still gone and I don't see this as a cause for celebration.

I can't stop crying. Michael was treated like a criminal when he did nothing wrong. Murray kills him and walks around free, going shopping, at the beach, having a good time. To finally see him handcuffed and taken away I can't express how i feel. Thank you god and thanks to everyone here who helped me get through this.

I'm gonna say the same thing here as I did on another board. One battle is won but we still have many more to fight. There are still many reasons for us all to stay together and keep on working hard for Michael..... but for now, let's just be happy because face it - we Michael Jackson fans haven't had many reasons to be really happy for a long time.

I think both Murray and Chernoff was surprised that Pastor denied bail and instructed that Murray be remanded immediately. I think that Chernoff was asking for late Nov 2011 date hoping that Murray would have more free time and in fact also seeking lesser sentence and hopefully probation. I clapped so loudly when the handcuffs were put on him!!! Justice have been served!

It´s bitter sweet, really.

Michael was murdered, and this is as good as its gonna get.

I actually started crying when I found out! I shouldn't be so relieved because there is no way the jury would find him not guilty but I'm so so so happy! Justice for Michael

Re: The verdict thread

I'm still in some sort of commotion and with tears in my eyes.

GUILTY.My heart was beating so hard and as soon as I finally heard it,I was crying and smiling at the same time.
And then I couldn't stop with what came afterwards.Thank you,David Walgren and Deborah Brazil.
A thank you,Judge Pastor for being clear about what this conviction means.I had been waiting to see that killer in handcuffs for so long.

I love you,Michael.Big hugs to everyone here :hug:

ABC7-Murray-Trial-73x73_normal.jpg

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial

UPDATE: #ConradMurray Defense Attorney Michael Flanagan says "we certainly will appeal" #mjtrial #michaeljackson #MurrayTrial

33 seconds ago FavoriteRetweetReply
there is no way any judge will let him get out until sentencing/revert Pastor's decision.

Im now hearing that it was Yashi who screamed and not Toya

They say 1 man can make a difference, well he did. He shocked the world by killing the man we all loved. Because of him the whole wide world must life without a legend. Such a shame, michael wanted to sleep, but not forever!!

I so hope his whole family is happy with this outcome and hope we can keep eachother satisfied with the love we all had for Michael.

Is there going to be the prosecution press conference? I read on twitter

I don't like how these guys keep emphasizing that Murray will not get the 4 years in prison bla bla...I mean...this verdict is not only about the time but it's also about what it signifies beyond this...about a tiny bit of justice being done and proof that all the defence theories were just a load of junk

Murray is from another planet. No reaction. Surreal! I knew he was lost. -_- BUT why the sentence will come out only on November 29????? :blink:

And Walgren and Brazil... great job! :clapping: :hug:

Is there going to be the prosecution press conference? I read on twitter

GUYS.. Steve Cooley (LA DA) is talking now...

David walgren is standing next to him and I guess he will speak soon

The family has left the court room and the press confrence has started

I'm pleased with the verdict, I feel this is the right decision, but Michael's still gone and I don't see this as a cause for celebration.

I think it's cause for celebration - Murray will never be able to experiment on any other patient ever again.

Back