Proud Member
Hollywood Blvd With My Boy Ryjin .. Las Vega's
these aernt michael but i designed them

2a84x82.jpg

14c781y.gif

1580arp.jpg

i like your artwork , have you similar with mj? :heart:

Last edited:
ok..ok..whatever! I'm done with this thread. I don't care, I shouldn't even posted here in the first place..my bad!

Well I think thats quite immature. You havent even stated what your annoyed at.........haha

I love them! Thank you! Some of you need to nerve down, stop going into hysteria for things like that, the boy looks very innocent and I'm not at any way annoyed by the pics.

I actually thought this place (Fanart) is a place for us fan to show their work with or without Michael..

Anyway, MissyJackson. Great job :)

I love them! Thank you! Some of you need to nerve down, stop going into hysteria for things like that, the boy looks very innocent and I'm not at any way annoyed by the pics.

ty both of you the guy happens to be a friend of mine one im very close too

both of u have rep points coming

Wow, Some of you need to chill! This is an art forum and everyone here has the right to freedom of expression!

Very nicely done Missy! I like the glittery one best! :)

She knows very well why. I don't owe you explanations. :flowers: :)

You dont owe us explanations no, but most people at least explain why they are angry before they go into a big hissy fit over nothing.

I’m not trying to be rude. I already told Missy that I made a mistake posting comments here & I didn’t mean to sound like I’m attacking her. She knows very well why I reacted the way I did.. and it doesn’t matter anymore. Like I said, I don’t owe anyone explanations here. You don’t know me but you can think whatever you want..I don’t care anymore.

ty both of you the guy happens to be a friend of mine one im very close too

both of u have rep points coming

Thanks Missy for the point :wub:
All I really know that you did this graphic for your dear friend is really a good thing. When I do my graphic is to show my love and appreciation to someone I love,Michael and my friends or objects I feel inspired or passionate about :wub: Keep it up,Missy..

Back