These photo's are further proof that Michael was not using needles.

I just don't know why the coroner said at the press conference that there were no needle marks, yet his autopsy shows there was.

oh that was discussed in another topic. Apparently when they arrest you they take your height/ weight info from your driver's licence. So that 120 lbs is what MJ weighted when he got his licence at the 80's not what he weighted at 2003.

and i think he looked less gaunt in the last years than 2003, so probably he was weighting a bit more than he did at 2003.

LOL! I am sure Michael had to renew his license since the 80's!
Read his mothers book, she talks about his weight. Maybe then you will believe it.

oh that was discussed in another topic. Apparently when they arrest you they take your height/ weight info from your driver's licence. So that 120 lbs is what MJ weighted when he got his licence at the 80's not what he weighted at 2003.

and i think he looked less gaunt in the last years than 2003, so probably he was weighting a bit more than he did at 2003.
:bugeyed:

The first explanation would make sense if you didn´t add the second one.
Btw isn´t it a legal requiremenet and procedure that they measure the actual weight?
they were so scrupulous with regard to other things, so I would expect them to be consistent here.
There is no way Michael looked thinner in 2003. Michael used to have wide shoulder, and, erm, butt?
The photo here shows Michael painfully thin...

LOL! I am sure Michael had to renew his license since the 80's!
Read his mothers book, she talks about his weight. Maybe then you will believe it.

The FBI files has the copies of his licence and he really did not have a current one. they show one from 85 that expired at 89 and they were and you are not required to renew it unless you plan on driving.
see the below photo and you'll see that the info is gotten from his licence as it states the 120 lbs there
jackson_license131742--300x200.jpg

:bugeyed:

The first explanation would make sense if you didn´t add the second one.
Btw isn´t it a legal requiremenet and procedure that they measure the actual weight?
they were so scrupulous with regard to other things, so I would expect them to be consistent here.
There is no way Michael looked thinner in 2003. Michael used to have wide shoulder, and, erm, butt?
The photo here shows Michael painfully thin...

daisy I thought they were supposed to weight him as well but apparently they don't. When you go to DMV in US to get your licence etc they just give you a form and ask for your weight and height etc. and apparently when you are booked they get that info from your driver's licence. see the above picture.

by gaunt I meant his face. IMO his face looked gaunt during 2003-2005 than 2007-2009 period.

The FBI files has the copies of his licence and he really did not have a current one. they show one from 85 that expired at 89 and they were and you are not required to renew it unless you plan on driving.
see the below photo and you'll see that the info is gotten from his licence as it states the 120 lbs there

daisy I thought they were supposed to weight him as well but apparently they don't. When you go to DMV in US to get your licence etc they just give you a form and ask for your weight and height etc. and apparently when you are booked they get that info from your driver's licence. see the above picture.

by gaunt I meant his face. IMO his face looked gaunt during 2003-2005 than 2007-2009 period.

I understand the thing about the license, but otherwise believe me face is not a decisive factor influencing weight ;)
I was just viewing Michael's pics from 2003 and the difference between him six-seven years ago and him in TII and especially in this pic here says it all IMO. :(

This is my take on the family and the drugs. They are telling the press about it now. It was more important to go to the press when he was alive. It could have possibly saved his life. I don't know everything they tried but if you can talk now to the public you could have said something then.

The follower fans didn't care about embarrassing Mike to a point they just wanted to save him. WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT.
I agree with this post. If MJ was my son or my brother I would have gone to the press when he was ALIVE and told the world he was a drug addict and needed help and also there were people around him controlling him and keeping him drugged up.
I would have risked everything for MJ even my own life.
MJ wouldn't like me doing that going to the press but if it got it out in the open and saved his life he would thank me in the long run!!
I think MJ's family and Karen Faye could of done more than the Follower fans could do after all the Followers were just fans they did what they thought was best at the time.
I don't believe Janet's story about MJ being a drug addict why does she say this??
Janet Jackson is a woman with no children and a big career. Is her career and being rich and famous more important to her than helping her big brother Michael Jackson??
Is Janet being controlled by someone??
Michael loved Janet so much I bet he would of done anything for her why couldn't she do things for him?
I am confused.

MJ was way under weight.
It is not fair to compare someone to a weight they were when in their teen and 20's vs their 40's or 50's.

MJ's fully developed adult body was the one he had during the Dangerous era. Most people, no not all but most people gain weight further as they age. As we age our metabolism slows down so the average person gains weight.
Even go back and look at MJ during the Killer Thriller party in London when he talked about Evil Sony. He was healthy! Look at him in New York when he release Invincible! That is what Michael should have been looking like! The terrible skinny Michael started during that dam trial. He stopped eating because someone was trying to kill him! Dick Gregory took him to the hospital. Maybe he thought the same again, for good reason I'de say, and he again stopped eating? Something was wrong.

Does anyone know the date of the pictures in this thread? I am trying to make sense of the puncture wounds in the autopsy.

Thank you...
I can't listen to this michael was always thin shit, Michael could have done 50 shows, Michael = Superman...
Please stop it, It's comforting to think like that, but seriously he said he hated to tour. (Of course he also loved to show the world his talent ect...but when he works, he becomes the perfectionist, he overworks, doesn't eat,)

And that mj survived during the trial was a miracle.

I know this is not about his weight but please open your eyes...mike was only human.

If you want to believe Michael's weight was 136, I am OK with that. You have a right to your opinion.
I just don't happen to agree with you.

Thank you...
I can't listen to this michael was always thin shit, Michael could have done 50 shows, Michael = Superman...
Please stop it, It's comforting to think like that, but seriously he said he hated to tour. (Of course he also loved to show the world his talent ect...but when he works, he becomes the perfectionist, he overworks, doesn't eat,)

And that mj survived during the trial was a miracle.

I know this is not about his weight but please open your eyes...mike was only human.

It's not about being Superman, it's about knowing your own capabilities. If Michael didn't complain or felt he can go through with it, I have no reason to believe otherwise, If the report states that he was 134 lbs. I have no reason to believe otherwise. It's not fair to judge someone's physical state by glancing at a picture, or believing that you know these types of things, to make factual statements. He looks fit and ready to me, you think he looks terribly skinny, it's all in the eye of the beholder really.

Why should I believe documents???
They can write whatever they want 160 lbs 50 lbs, I don't care about the number. I believe what I see with my eyes...how frail he looks.

Michael didn't coplain? How do you know?
HE had no other choice than to bleive he could do it..
50 concerts sold. Disappoint fans? aeg?
I know how people behaved, when the first dates were rescheduled...the horror.

He had so much stress...to know I have to do these shows, I have so much to do....I mean even if he was Michael Jackson, the dancer, singer...he was still human, he did hurt, he couldn't sleep, his back and feet did hurt...

Getting it from your drivers license when you are booked is nonsense, my weight is not accurate to be honest, LOL. For one thing, at least in the state I live in, drivers licenses are renewed every 5 years - peoples weights change in that amount of time. Do we know for a fact that the weight came from the drivers license from the trial?

I don't know about judging him by his face as far as gauntness - Klein was working on him - there could be swelling too. MJ's face looked terrific in the movie - I think he always looks good - but entertainers do use products, hsave surgery to make them look younger & there's nothing wrong with that IMO. I do think, although I can't stand Klein, he is a good dermatologist as far as I can tell and MJ wanted to look good for the shows. His body did look very thin though - the FFs did say when he hugged them that he was thinner, very skeletal. I thought in the movie, he made the ladies look fat, even though they're very thin.

Michael was stressed and he did complain he knew he wasn't up to doing 50 shows.
In the end he only wanted to do 1 show but Randy Phillips said no. Randy Phillips was a bully to Michael.
Michael was getting very thin. But his not eating and being thin wasn't what killed him in the end.
The doctor killed him with drugs.
I also don't believe Michael was a drug addict they drugged him/poisoned him.
Janet Jackson should of done more for her brother.

Getting it from your drivers license when you are booked is nonsense, my weight is not accurate to be honest, LOL. For one thing, at least in the state I live in, drivers licenses are renewed every 5 years - peoples weights change in that amount of time. Do we know for a fact that the weight came from the drivers license from the trial?

if you look at the 85 licence picture that I posted it lists the weight as 120 lbs - the same number as the 2003 booking. so either you can believe that 1) they got that number from his licence or 2) his weight did not change for 18 years. your choice.

in my state they renew the licences too but it is done automatically so I'm not asked to update any info so yes my weight is not accurate on my licence either.

if you look at the 85 licence picture that I posted it lists the weight as 120 lbs - the same number as the 2003 booking. so either you can believe that 1) they got that number from his licence or 2) his weight did not change for 18 years. your choice.

in my state they renew the licences too but it is done automatically so I'm not asked to update any info so yes my weight is not accurate on my licence either.

I googled around - at this link it just says when they book you, they ask you for your weight. So most likely, they either got it from DL & looked it up on the computer or they just asked him & he answered 120. I am just guessing of course, but I would bet MJ did not go around weighing himself all the time, if he gave them the weight, although he did go to the doctors.

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2010/jan/24/wheels-of-justice/

Bottom line for me - is that the weight at the booking is not reliable for a real comparison unless we find out that they actually put people on a scale in SB. I think we have to wait for trial. Every time he went to the doctor, he would have been weighed. So if the weight from Klein's office is different from the autopsy???

I was just looking at a vid in another thread of MJ in Japan & he looked really good, not as thin as he does in TII. He was definitely heavier. And like I said earlier, he made the women dancers look fat by comparison in TII. Muscle does weigh more.

When people are under stress, most gain weight, but some people lose weight, MJ is a man that loses weight under stress.

It's not about being Superman, it's about knowing your own capabilities. If Michael didn't complain or felt he can go through with it, I have no reason to believe otherwise, If the report states that he was 134 lbs. I have no reason to believe otherwise. It's not fair to judge someone's physical state by glancing at a picture, or believing that you know these types of things, to make factual statements. He looks fit and ready to me, you think he looks terribly skinny, it's all in the eye of the beholder really.

Michael did complain, in a video I saw! A video that went missing not long after his death.
His words were, "I am really angry at them [AEG] for booking me up for 50 shows, I don't know how I will do it, I am not a big eater and will need to put some weight on."

He was nearly in tears as he spoke those words. I believe Michael.

The cororner report for Elvis stated that he died of a heart attack, when it fact he died of a drug overdose. This wouldn't be the first time information was faked on a document.

This picture was taken a week before he died, I heard and I see no marks on his arms! Plus on the blu ray double disc DVD they have a special feature called dancing machine, MJ has on a black t-shirt with short sleeves on and u see his arms and they look fine, no marks!

A week before he died?? humm this would contradict Murray's story that he treated Mike for 6 weeks with propofol!!

where does it say the pic was taken at that time - does anybody know??

Michael did complain, in a video I saw! A video that went missing not long after his death.
His words were, "I am really angry at them [AEG] for booking me up for 50 shows, I don't know how I will do it, I am not a big eater and will need to put some weight on."

The cororner report for Elvis stated that he died of a heart attack, when it fact he died of a drug overdose. This wouldn't be the first time information was faked on a document.

Jeez I wish someone could find a copy of that video....I know who ever has it....is NOT going to share it...because If they were we would have it...

Marks are small, you can't easily see them. A bunch of people that were involved in the autopsies are not going to lie about needle marks. If they saw them, I'm sure they were there. Where they were from, that can be anything.

EARTH CHILD I believe what you are saying. Michael in the end only wanted to do one show. But Randy Phillips wouldn't let him.
Randy Phillips was a bully to Michael and so was Kenny Ortega.
AEG Live and Sony screwed Michael and they messed with his fans too.
Michael is dead and we the fans are still being messed with.
I think Michael's AEG contract was dogdy/shady from the start.
The winners are AEG Live and Sony and Kenny Ortega and the rest!!

Some men involved with Elvis's estate and Kurt Cobain's estate are also involved with Michael's estate.

A week before he died?? humm this would contradict Murray's story that he treated Mike for 6 weeks with propofol!!

where does it say the pic was taken at that time - does anybody know??

I remember it being Access Hollywood that said this when they aired the pics on TV and interviewed MJ clothes stylist for the tour! Check on you tube i believe the video of this is on there somewhere!?

Back