"They're trying to poison me., They're trying to kill me"

Or, it proves he had some issues and was paranoid and was taking nasal inhalers for a stuffy nose.

Can go either way depending on your outlook.

He said these things after the trial and that was a few years ago.

Its not like he said this in April, May or June of this year.

Brian Oxman said that Michael had been afraid for his life, VERY recently. I know, I know, he's not our favorite person, but yeah, this has been said recently. Michael still owned the catalog, and the motives had NOT gone away.

This is just one theory I don't go along with at all. Brian Oxman is totally unreliable and just says whatever Joe tells him to say.

My thoughts are that Michael went through periods of severe emotional distress from not sleeping and the stress of things around him and just got very paranoid which is due to the enormous pressure around him.

Brian Oxman said that Michael had been afraid for his life, VERY recently. I know, I know, he's not our favorite person, but yeah, this has been said recently. Michael still owned the catalog, and the motives had NOT gone away.

I agree with you. I do not trust Oxman but Michael Jackson was a target because he refused to sell the catalog. Notice we never get the actual value to this day. I believe the information from this book was probably what it was really worth and why he was simutaniously attacked via lawsuits and sabotage from his own accountants.

This book is never mentioned by the press nor Billboard nor RollingStone.
They only talk about his supposed debts.

..........................................................................................................................
This is from the book "Beatles for Sale" by John Blaney

images

Rocks Off spoke with Beatles for Sale author and all-around Fabs expert John Blaney (Lennon and McCartney: Together Alone - A Critical Discography of Their Solo Work) about a wide range of money matters that would make a Liverpool taxman orgasm with delight.

Rocks Off: With so many hundreds of books already written about the Beatles, what made you decide to concentrate on their financial life?

John Blaney: It's a fascinating aspect of The Beatles' story that's never been covered in-depth. Money is like sex. None of us think we are getting enough, and when a group like the Beatles comes along, we all want to know how much they're getting and what they do with it.
The fact that The Beatles could have been even richer is also intriguing. Where did it go? And when you look into their business deals, you realize how they were controlled by businessmen and lawyers from the word go. They didn't stand a chance.

RO: The Beatles made many bad business decisions that even a struggling band today would never make. Do you think it's because many of these areas for bands - publishing, merchandising - were relatively new at the time?

JB: To be fair, The Beatles didn't make the mistakes. Their manager, lawyers, and accountants made the mistakes because nobody, with the exception of Elvis Presley and the Disney Corporation, had ever done anything like this before.
The Beatles had to rely on advisors, who for the most part didn't appreciate just how much the group could earn. It wouldn't happen today, because everyone has learned from the mistakes made by [manager Brian] Epstein and his advisors.

RO: Brian Epstein: how much "blame" should he really get for his bad or uninformed decisions?

JB: The buck stops with Epstein (right). He constantly said The Beatles were going to be bigger than Elvis, and yet he constantly undervalued the group. While it's true that he was breaking new ground with some of his business deals, a businessman would have fought for better deals than Epstein secured.
It's easy to blame him in hindsight, but contemporaries like Don Arden and Allen Klein would have cut better deals. But whether they would have been better for The Beatles is unlikely. If nothing else Epstein was honest, open and a gentleman.

RO: Epstein also signed away a shocking 90 percent of the Beatles' merchandising sales to the Seltaeb company. Is this his biggest blunder?

JB: It sounds like a massive blunder, but the real shocker is the fact that Lennon and McCartney ended up losing the rights to their own songs. The last time Sony/ATV, which owns Northern Songs, was valued, it was said to be worth $30 billion!
What they lost in merchandising is peanuts compared to what they lost in royalties when they lost control of Northern Songs. The merchandising bubble would have only lasted a few years at best, but the royalties from songwriting will keep pouring in for as long as their music lasts. And it looks like that is going to be a long time.

...........................................................................................................................
If you analyze this interview above you should notice the mistakes The Beatles and Elvis made in ownership (of their work) were never made by Jackson yet Jackson is said to have had "financial problems" since 1993. This why Michael Jackson "had to sell that catalog" This is why the corporate press/ media hounded him for the nearly 24 years he owned it.

This asset would mean Michael Jackson was worth more than $15 billion. Making him actually one of the richest people in the world yet he was "declared to be broke or near that" by the entire media non-stop.

This is also never discussed in detail in any pulished post death interview/ discussion about Michael Jackson this includes his "friends" and "wonderful" partners, managers nor "long time friend" John Branca; who went to the media to propagate his "love & friendship" for Jackson and to justify his "bum-rush" of the Jackson Family Trust with his 2002 Will.

This is also why a possible $300 or $400 million loan or supposed debt could ride sooooo long. it ws all about taking it from him brick by brick.

Last edited:
Brian Oxman sued MJ in 2007 , after MJ fired Randy and he lost miserably . Brian had no contact with MJ at all after that , and he had no idea whether mj was afraid for his life or not .

Brian Oxman sued MJ in 2007 , after MJ fired Randy and he lost miserably . Brian had no contact with MJ at all after that , and he had no idea whether mj was afraid for his life or not .
'

I don't particularly care for Oxman, either, but I don't totally discount him because he was very close to Michael's family. Others may have other opinions, but this is my opinion, for that and other reasons.

who said mj's family has any credibility , particulary the people who are now supporting the conspiracy theory and who are feeding oxman these stories ?

Randy , latoya and joe have lost all credibility long time ago , vic Oxman was saying MJ sent him to bring blanket from a clinic two days after he was born after he BOUGHT him from a hispanic woman , Oxman was saying katheirne told him " I know a jackson by looking and Blanket ain't no Jackson".

Oxman defended Lester repeatdly , he said he knew both him and michael , and while he loved MJ , Lester was much more credible than him and from his convertations with THE FAMILY he had to believe Lester .
Randy who is now crying conspiracy was the ONE WHO SOLD MJ DURING THE TRIAL , he conspired againt him before AEG and found nothing wrong with that, not only that he also participated and launched a smear campaign against his brother once MJ sued the people Randy was behind . now we are to believe the others killed MJ when he was willing to destroy mj's finacial life and take the most valuable assets MJ had , he knew taking that catalouge was like taking mj's pride from him and he DID NOT CARE .add to that mj was facing the worst time of his life and his brother was there doing everything he can to support the people who wanted the catalouge out of mj's hand .

again as for Oxman that guy was a pain in the ass during the trial , go read what Mez said about him and the people who supported him . No one wanted Mez there but MJ regardless what some fans believe .

Last edited:
yes we want the truth to be told, but the truth come from people who did participate in the same activity they are accusing AEG and sony of . people who did not sell him before his death, people who did not sell him after his death , people who did not conspire against him to take the catalogue during the most difficult time of his life , people who did not pay the media to destroy his reputation once they were exposed , people who were bitter to the degree they felt spreading shit about his own innocent children was a fair game as long as they get what they want .

people who don't stand to make millions of going after AEG , people who were left out of his will because of their actions who feel they were entitled to every penny not his three innocent kids .
I can't stand two faced people , I can't stand the double standard the family believes in , i simply can't stand hypocrisy . Randy of all people HAS NO RIGHT AT ALL TO ACCUSE PEOPLE OF CONSPIRING AGAINST HIS BROTHER , he was the worst of them all .

I think Michael Jackson was fearful that he would be murdered. This has been confirmed by Jermaine, Latoya, Dick Gregory, Tom Mesereau whom he told.

Michael Jackson mentions the conspiracy to Jessie Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o18NBO68SsI&feature=related
pt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAfuQbzkgEE&feature=related
pt5

When all I have stated above (previous post) failed he "suddenly died".
He had a right to be fearful. I have always believed he was being poisoned in small doses at critical times in his career.

I think Michael Jackson was fearful that he would be murdered. This has been confirmed by Jermaine, Latoya, Dick Gregory, Tom Mesereau whom he told.

Michael Jackson mentions the conspiracy to Jessie Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o18NBO68SsI&feature=related
pt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAfuQbzkgEE&feature=related
pt5

When all I have stated above (previous post) failed he "suddenly died".
He had a right to be fearful. I have always believed he was being poisoned in small doses at critical times in his career.

Thanks, and there are others. It is pretty common knowledge that he told a number of people, at various times, that he was fearful that he would be murdered. And he was. . . . .

they wanted his catalogue cus he seemed very vulnerable and many believed he was an easy target because many did not really think so highly of him or his intellectual abilities , many did not believe a ' singer' should be in control of this huge company . does not mean they killed him , they could have killed him way before then , a simple he committed suicide during the trial when 95% of people were praying they would wake up and hear he just dropped dead would have served their cause . they did not do it during the most difficult time of his life when very very little dared to say they even cared about the man publicly .

Now when he signed to this very big corporation and this very powerful corporation was planning to make a billion out of their new deal , Sony decided to kill him and asked AEG to participate against their own interests.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it have made more sense not to allow him to perform? Then he would not have continued to make enough money to pay his loans; they would have defaulted and he would have lost everything and been living in a trailer park in Kansas.

Seems to me they invested an awful lot of money by renting him a house, paying all his bills, etc. Still, they don't have the catalog. It will take them YEARS this way. The other way it would have been quicker and cheaper.

Wouldn't it have made more sense not to allow him to perform? Then he would not have continued to make enough money to pay his loans; they would have defaulted and he would have lost everything and been living in a trailer park in Kansas.

Seems to me they invested an awful lot of money by renting him a house, paying all his bills, etc. Still, they don't have the catalog. It will take them YEARS this way. The other way it would have been quicker and cheaper.

please stop making sense :mello:

they wanted his catalogue cus he seemed very vulnerable and many believed he was an easy target because many did not really think so highly of him or his intellectual abilities , many did not believe a ' singer' should be in control of this huge company . does not mean they killed him , they could have killed him way before then , a simple he committed suicide during the trial when 95% of people were praying they would wake up and hear he just dropped dead would have served their cause . they did not do it during the most difficult time of his life when very very little dared to say they even cared about the man publicly .

Now when he signed to this very big corporation and this very powerful corporation was planning to make a billion out of their new deal , Sony decided to kill him and asked AEG to participate against their own interests.

This is out of context to what I typed and there is one very important point missed. However please continue.

The "Trailer Park in Kansas" would never happen.

Did he perform? Or did "something" happen to prevent the fabled concerts?

By "invested an awful lot of money by renting him a house, paying all his bills, etc." seems more like control that perfectly accomplished phase one.
That house was the staged scene of a planned crime.

Michael Jackson did not purchase Northern ATV in a day and they will not take it so easy nor that quickly.

Think : "one brick at a time."

Can you maybe explain what YOU think might have happened? You know, conjecture? It seems to be that Murray made a fatal mistake, and that's all there is to it? That's ok if you think that, but I'm wondering?

I'm NOT saying AEG and/or Sony were. . behind anything. However, there are a lot of detailed threads here that explore how both AEG and Sony gained more profits from Michael being dead than alive. If he'd just canceled, that would be one thing, and there wouldn't have been that much widespread interest in him after that, and certainly not the huge interest now in the movie, his albums, and various types of memorabilia. But, the worlds greatest superstar DIED! Sony's profits from Michael's record-sales have been enormous, which they surely would not have been even close to what they are now, had he lived. He didn't even have a new album to promote with the concerts, that we know of. His last album was Invincible, and the rest have all been compilations of various configurations of songs. OLD songs.

If the AEG folks were pretty sure that Michael would not actually be able to more than one or two concerts, then the TII movie was by far a more sure thing, and has gained a lot of profits for AEG, Sony, and Regal Cinemas. (TII is a partnership with Sony and AEG, with Branca and McClain as executive producers.) There is the DVD coming out, as well, and a lot of merchandise. There is also the possibility of Neverland becoming a theme-park, which the brothers alluded to when they were on LKL recently. (Profiting Colony Capital, where Tohme is a partner. Randy Phillips might have an interest there, too, but we don't know that. We do know he's associated with Tohme through a marriage.) We don't KNOW what kind of concert-ready shape Michael was in. Just enough question about that to keep many people wondering.

What happens to the ATV catalog remains to be seen, but already there is a LOT of money being made all-around.

So, in all seriousness, what do YOU think happened as a best-guess?

Last edited:
if he had cancelled , he did not cancel anything . AEG unlike many fans here and unlike MJ'sown family (they have their reasons to say that he turned down their offers for the reunin tour) believed in MJ and invested 30 millions in that concert no one ever did that before for anyone else . we should question AEG for trsuting MJ and believing in him right ? MJ was not trustworthy after all, MJ was a drug addict who could not do less than what Tina turner is doing and he is 20 years younger than her . do you even realise how much hard some of you are trying to prove MJ was FINISHED and no one should have expected anything from him any more ?
some of you should feel thankful he died and was big again because based on your views of that man he was not going to do anything worthy any more , he basically had nothing to offer and was not even capable of offering anything to begin with ,.

if he had cancelled , he did not cancel anything . AEG unlike many fans here and unlike MJ'sown family (they have their reasons to say that he turned down their offers for the reunin tour) believed in MJ and invested 30 millions in that concert no one ever did that before for anyone else . we should question AEG for trsuting MJ and believing in him right ? MJ was not trustworthy after all, MJ was a drug addict who could not do less than what Tina turner is doing and he is 20 years younger than her . do you even realise how much hard some of you are trying to prove MJ was FINISHED and no one should have expected anything from him any more ?
some of you should feel thankful he died and was big again because based on your views of that man he was not going to do anything worthy any more , he basically had nothing to offer and was not even capable of offering anything to begin with ,.

Please read my post again. It was about the relative "value" of Michael's doing the fifty concerts (or a few?) as opposed to profits being made now due to the "publicity" and visibility. . . caused by his death. (Absolutely NOBODY is saying what you wrote, above, I don't think. We're just trying to figure things out as best we can.)

I'd just like to know what various people THINK happened to Michael. He's not alive anymore. The question is. . why? So what do YOU think happened? I'd sincerely and respectfully like to know. . . . . Is it that Murray was an idiot and made a series of terrible mistakes? Do you somehow think Michael brought this on himself? Do you think there was anyone else involved? I'd just like to know where this is leading, and what the various theories may be?

MJ wanted to get some kind of rest , since he used propofol before , he felt it was ok this time also, Murray screwed up that night and MJ died , that was it .

Kai in her interview said that Michael pulled her aside one day and told her that she needed to feed him healthy etc.

it seems kinda strange to me. it's kinda logical to expect your cook to cook healthy for you. they pull people aside to talk to them privately if there is some kind of secret information you wanna tell them. "i wanna eat healthy" cannot be secret.

If it weren't for the shady raports of MJ with all the business guys around him,I could go for the theory of Murray screwing up. The TIMING doesn't let me though.
Just a week before moving to London?
Too much of a coincidence.

If it weren't for the shady raports of MJ with all the business guys around him,I could go for the theory of Murray screwing up. The TIMING doesn't let me though.
Just a week before moving to London?
Too much of a coincidence.

What seems to me very shady is that nobody

took MJ to the hospital on June 21st. I would

like to know the reason for that.

It's not for the bodyguard to say, ' take it easy'

when a medical professional is saying, ' go to the hospital.'

How much is known about this Faheem Mohammed and his

relationship with MJ? Did the follower fans see MJ that

day, or who went in and out the house?

I understand that those questions may not be addressed

in a public forum even if the answers are known by some.

I'm just posting what's in my mind ;)

Last edited:
Do we really know for sure if there WAS a phone call about the hot/cold episode. We don't know this for a fact. We know what we were told. That call could have been about something entirely different and may have had more to do with Nurse Lee and less to do with Murray.

Maybe Mike refused to go to the hospital. We really do not know.

MJ wanted to get some kind of rest , since he used propofol before , he felt it was ok this time also, Murray screwed up that night and MJ died , that was it .

Yes, this is what one gets when they listen to the media and all the shady people moving in all together at once.

But that is NOT what we get, and I'm sure many others too, when we don't take everything the media gives up as truth. That is NOT what we get when we actually dig deep and analyze everything that the MJ destroying media does not report or adress.

Are you aware of all the lies and threats poured upon this man from media and so called "friends" since the second half of his life? It's very hard to miss.

Last edited:
Do we really know for sure if there WAS a phone call about the hot/cold episode. We don't know this for a fact. We know what we were told. That call could have been about something entirely different and may have had more to do with Nurse Lee and less to do with Murray.

Maybe Mike refused to go to the hospital. We really do not know.

I doubt that as well.We know nothing for a fact.
I seriously doubt people saying "Mike said this and that" because who can confirm it?
Only God knows who is trying to get off the hook whom.
Remember airplane crashes?
they always blame the pilot.
He who is not there to defend himself gets all the blame.

Yes, this is what one gets when they listen to the media and all the shady people moving in all together at once.

But that is NOT what we get, and I'm sure many others too, when we don't take everything the media gives up as truth. That is NOT what we get when we actually dig deep and analyze everything that the MJ destroying media does not report or adress.

Are you aware of all the lies and threats poured upon this man from media and so called "friends" since the second half of his life? It's very hard to miss.

That's right. It was Michael who spoke of a conspiracy against him, several times. It is not a term that the fans have made up since his death.

Back