"They're trying to poison me., They're trying to kill me"

There's another aspect where Sony is concerned too. When Sony BMG became Sony Music after buying out Bertelsmann's share in Sony BMG, BMG's music catalogues were not included as part of the deal.

They couldnt be - because Michael had a non-compete clause with Sony in place. Had BMG's music catalogues been included then Sony Music would then have been directly competing against Sony/ATV.

Sony Music is unique amongst the big four record companies in that it is the ONLY one not to have its own music publishing arm. Sony was and is apparently DESPERATE to change this.

In 2007 it was reported that Sony was negotiating with Michael to have this non compete clause either lifted or amended. It obviously failed. Michael pretty much did have Sony over a barrel where Sony's ambitions for Sony Music are concerned.

Yes. And??????? It's highly possible this goes all the way to the top. Keep digging for connections. (and keep trying to find more info on Tohme. . just a hunch. . .)

There's another aspect where Sony is concerned too. When Sony BMG became Sony Music after buying out Bertelsmann's share in Sony BMG, BMG's music catalogues were not included as part of the deal.

They couldnt be - because Michael had a non-compete clause with Sony in place. Had BMG's music catalogues been included then Sony Music would then have been directly competing against Sony/ATV.

Sony Music is unique amongst the big four record companies in that it is the ONLY one not to have its own music publishing arm. Sony was and is apparently DESPERATE to change this.

In 2007 it was reported that Sony was negotiating with Michael to have this non compete clause either lifted or amended. It obviously failed. Michael pretty much did have Sony over a barrel where Sony's ambitions for Sony Music are concerned.

That is interesting. Hm... I am starting to lean heavily towards Victorias theory. The Ephedrine is hard to explain away, and it propably means that Michael got it without knowing it.

I remember during the trial how this was all brought up about Sony and the music catalog, and I even wrote a blog on the conspiracy. I worried at the time about his life because of it. People might laugh, but it's highly probable and likely. The music catalog was worth, what? A billion dollars? People would do anything for money. But what can we do if people in Sony were involved? How do we find out who and what can be done about it? Why don't people just start feeling guilty and talking???

And remember, it's all theory. I don't have any direct knowledge about the insurance physical and what really happened. It just doesn't make sense, though. I've seen the part about "no pre-existing conditions," and I just don't see how that could be possible!

There remain many questions. Frank sort of appeared out of nowhere, after a twenty-year absence. How? (Yeah, he was at the trial. He slept! Was he there just to worm his way back into the inner-circle?) IS there any connection between him and Tohme, or are they adversaries, or what? Tohme has vanished. What WAS he doing there at the hospital, anyway. And even after he'd been fired, he said he was still doing business on Michael's behalf. How? AND, he had 5.5 million in cash of Michael's money! Shouldn't he have returned that when he was FIRED? I think Michael knew nothing about it.

WHEN did Tohme enter Michael's life? I know something was very, very strange in the summer of 2008. There was that one photo of Michael at Planet Hollywood. He looked even thinner than at the trial. And THEN there were negotiations with AEG? Michael was (and is) a money-maker, for sure. But did he have to be alive to do it? As we see now. . no, he didn't. I think that they never, for ONE second, expected him to be able to do the concerts. But he was TRYING. He was packing to go to London. And then he was. . . gone.

Keep digging .. . . .

Yes, I keep in mind it's a theory, but the one that makes a lot of sense.

No pre-existing condtitions is such strange resault of the physical.

Yeah, Dileo back in the game after so long, hmm.

Ephedrine - outrageous. Not logical at all to take THAT.

Tohme or Thome, both names appering, anyway, I really wonder who that guy is and how it was possible for him to take control over everything.
Based on what we've heard about him, no wonder Michael was afraid of him. Someone said Jermaine introduced him to Michael. But why would his brother do that if Tohme was not a good guy?!
So, who got Tohme into Michael's inner circle?

What we also keep hearing is - problem with making phone calls, we have Michael not being able to communicate with people unless doing that through his staff ONLY, actually Tohme recently. Weird.

Oh, but then we heard him talking to his spiritual advisor about Tohme (if that was Michael talking to her).

Then the same goes for dr Murray, what was going before someone finally dialed 911?! Problem with phones again. I just don't get it.

So, from what I've been reading here we have Tohme, AEG, Sony... :ph34r:

Wow @ Victoria83 - amazing posts in this thread. To me, your threories seem spot on. I can't fault them and they are so plausible.

If being an MJ fan has taught me one thing, it is that this is a very corrupt world. Saying that, you can't look past the big players here and their possible motives for wanting MJ dead.

No doubt MJ is a better earning comodity to Sony dead than alive. Let's face it, INVINCIBLE while it still had great sales by anyone else's standards, was a poor seller by Michael Jackson standards. His popularity was severely down in the last 10 years of his life. But look at how when he died, people rushed to record stores to buy his albums etc.

And more importantly, the Sony/ATV cataloge!! I mean how pathetic are Sony as a record label to have a single person owning half of their music.

As for AEG, I also think MJ would have ended up cancelling a great deal of these shows. They knew it too and with this movie deal and all, they will be able to make more money from MJ dying prior to any of the concerts than if he had done all 50 shows.

There has to be something more to that Ephedra. Which ever of the big players wanted him dead could easily have organised someone (Murray - who had huge debts and needed money - I still wonder how Murray managed to get a salary of $150k per month!!!) to lace his food with it to give him anxiety and insomnia knowing he would then want to seek out drugs to treat this. Remember Michael did have a prescription drug addiction problem in 1993 and even in recent years, he was sued by Mickey fine pharmacy for $100,000 USD in unpaid precriptions. If I remember correctly, this was around the time of the trial when he would have understandably suffered both anxiety and insomnia, facing a possible 20 years hard time in prison. It was an obvious way to murder MJ knowing that it would easily be believed that he was knowingly taking the drugs, even though in this case, it seems they were forced upon him.

Hmmmm....something has not felt right about this from day dot. I have long said that no one is as stupid and incompetent as Murray was in all this. This was no accident. Murray pulled the trigger but someone else was pulling the strings. :ph34r:

Last edited:
HERE IS MORE INFO ON EPHEDRA:

Ephedra
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advises consumers to stop using dietary supplements containing ephedra. In order to protect consumers, the FDA published a final rule on April 12, 2004, that bans the sale of dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids.
After a careful review of the available evidence about the risks and benefits of ephedra in supplements, the FDA found that these supplements present an unreasonable risk of illness or injury to consumers. The data showed little evidence of ephedra's effectiveness, except for short-term weight loss, while confirming that the substance raises blood pressure and stresses the heart. The increased risk of heart problems and strokes negates any benefits of weight loss.

What is ephedra?

Ephedra is a naturally occurring substance that comes from botanicals. The principal active ingredient ephedrine is an amphetamine-like compound that can powerfully stimulate the nervous system and heart. Ephedrine alkaloids are found naturally in a number of plants, including the ephedra species (also known by the traditional Chinese medicine name—ma huang or Chinese Ephedra, or epitonin). In recent years, ephedra products have been marketed as dietary supplements to promote weight loss, increase energy, and enhance athletic performance.

What evidence was collected to determine the safety and effectiveness of ephedra products?

The FDA reviewed information about ephedra's pharmacology, studies of its safety and effectiveness, newly available adverse event reports, and the RAND Corporation report—a review of the published scientific literature on ephedra efficacy and safety, sponsored by NCCAM and the National Institutes of Health's Office of Dietary Supplements. In addition, the FDA considered additional recent studies confirming that ephedra use raises blood pressure and otherwise stresses the circulatory system. In February 2003, the agency solicited public comments regarding ephedra's side effects and whether ephedra-containing dietary supplements pose a "significant or unreasonable risk of illness or injury."

NCCAM Ephedra Research

In addition to supporting the RAND study, NCCAM supported a study of calls to poison control centers that revealed a disproportionate rate of reactions to ephedra relative to other herbal products. NCCAM will support to their completion two ongoing laboratory studies to better understand the mechanism of action and chemical properties of ephedra:

• Pharmacology of Combined Ephedrine/Caffeine Supplements (University of California, San Francisco)
  • Effects of Ephedra on Human Adrenoceptor Subtypes (University of Mississippi)
NCCAM will not fund any new studies of existing ephedra-containing products.

What is covered by these actions?

Essentially all currently marketed dietary supplements that contain a source of ephedrine alkaloids, such as ephedra, ma huang, Sida cordifolia, and pinellia, are affected by this rule. The rule does not pertain to traditional Chinese herbal remedies. It generally doesn't apply to products like herbal teas that are regulated as conventional foods. In addition, products regulated as drugs that contain chemically synthesized ephedrine are not dietary supplements and not covered by this rule. These include drugs used for the short-term treatment of asthma, bronchitis, and allergic reactions.

Summary

There is strong evidence that ephedra is associated with an increased risk of side effects, possibly even fatal ones. There is no evidence that ephedra products enhance athletic performance. There is little evidence of any benefit except for short-term weight loss. Taken together, the FDA recommends that consumers immediately stop using dietary supplements containing ephedra or ephedrine alkaloids.
While respecting the traditional uses of herbal medicines, their long history of use, and their potential health benefits, NCCAM believes that ephedra poses unique public health risks that warrant the FDA's actions to prohibit the sale of ephedra-containing dietary supplements.
Consumers need to be informed of the potential risks and benefits of herbal products. It is best to discuss use of herbal products with one's health care provider.

More Information

Date Reviewed: April 2004
Editorial Changes Made: July 2009

SOURCE: http://nccam.nih.gov/news/alerts/ephedra/consumeradvisory.htm

When was Cherylin Lee involved with MJ? Could she have possibly been the one who was administering this in her special "vitimin cocktails"?

I notice the above article I posted says it has been thought to boost energy and athletic performance. Could this be a reason it was in MJ's system??

It also says it is plant based. Makes me wonder if this is a Cherylin Lee type of thing but I am not sure when she stopped seeing MJ.

I notice the above article I posted says it has been thought to boost energy and athletic performance. Could this be a reason it was in MJ's system??

I also noticed that

This could mean he took it on purpose and didn't know about the side effects
Maybe he took it without Murray's knowledge/permission
But the question still remains who gave it to him

Further Info on Ephedrine:

"The active ingredients in ephedra are the alkaloids ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. These chemicals have effects similar to amphetamines. They stimulate the central nervous system and affect the heart and circulatory system. Ephedra causes blood vessels to narrow, increases heart rate, and raises blood pressure. These effects are enhanced when ephedra is taken with caffeine."

"Standardized amounts of manufactured ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, the active ingredients found in ephedra, are used in many cold and allergy products made by traditional pharmaceutical companies and approved for sale by the FDA. For years, these drugs were sold in the United States over the counter without restrictions. Beginning in the early 2000s, a movement developed to limit access to these drugs by placing them behind the counter at the pharmacy, limiting the amount an individual could buy, and requiring identification to purchase the drugs. This came about more because ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are used in the manufacture of illicit methamphetamines (e.g., crystal meth) than because of safety concerns about the drugs".

"Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are also effective appetite suppressants, especially when combined with caffeine. Many people who took diet pills containing ephedra or a combination of ephedra and caffeine did lose weight. However, they also experienced an increased risk of dangerous, sometimes fatal, side effects. Ephedra was brought to the attention of the FDAin the mid-1990sby alarge increase inthe number of reports from poison control centers and health care providers about serious adverse effects related to ephedra-containing weight-loss supplements. These side effects included dangerously high blood pressure, fast heart rate, stoke, and heart attack. By 2003, at least 155 deaths were linked to ephedra use, including that of Baltimore Oriole’s pitching prospect Steve Belcher. That same year, an analysis of side effects related to herbal therapy published in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that ephedra accounted for less than 1% of all herbal supplement sales, but was responsible for 64% of all reported negative events caused by herbs."

Source: http://www.diet.com/g/ephedra

I've also read somwhere that caffeine combinded with Ephedra increases the addiction potential. And didn't Michael's nurse "Charilyn Lee" mention in one of her interviews, that she advised him against drinking caffeinated energy drinks? Because it's not conducive to sleep.
I suspect, that Conrad Murray knew exactly what he was doing when giving Michael his caffeinated "Pit Bull" drinks.

LINK: http://spotlight.vitals.com/2009/07/dr-conrad-murray-parties-promotes-unhealthy-energy-drink/

When was Cherylin Lee involved with MJ? Could she have possibly been the one who was administering this in her special "vitimin cocktails"?

It also says it is plant based. Makes me wonder if this is a Cherylin Lee type of thing but I am not sure when she stopped seeing MJ.

I don't think the "Meyers cocktail" has something to do with Ephedra.

I'm not going to read it as all of this really hurts anyway...but LaToya said it as well in an interview..I find it hard and sad to hear this that he, Michael felt this way ...paranoid like this.

Somehow I don't want to believe any of this because I'll just cry again. I rather believe he was like we saw him in malls shopping with his kids and looking good.

The media speculates and all those who pretend to be his friend, and wormed their way back into his good graces again for this O2 concert, are leeches to the fullest degree. Everyone surrounding him was. Like Michael once said, I'm the golden goose. Boy that's the truth. Without michael none of this morons would have a pay check or live large as they had been on Jackson dough. ( I'm sorry) I just feel so disgusted with all his inner circle who claimed to be there "FOR HIM" and if they were, why didn't they help him off these drugs he was on. No they didn't care. No one cared. The only ones who DID care ...was US THE FANS !!!!

Further Info on Ephedrine:

"The active ingredients in ephedra are the alkaloids ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. These chemicals have effects similar to amphetamines. They stimulate the central nervous system and affect the heart and circulatory system. Ephedra causes blood vessels to narrow, increases heart rate, and raises blood pressure. These effects are enhanced when ephedra is taken with caffeine."

"Standardized amounts of manufactured ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, the active ingredients found in ephedra, are used in many cold and allergy products made by traditional pharmaceutical companies and approved for sale by the FDA. For years, these drugs were sold in the United States over the counter without restrictions. Beginning in the early 2000s, a movement developed to limit access to these drugs by placing them behind the counter at the pharmacy, limiting the amount an individual could buy, and requiring identification to purchase the drugs. This came about more because ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are used in the manufacture of illicit methamphetamines (e.g., crystal meth) than because of safety concerns about the drugs".

"Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine are also effective appetite suppressants, especially when combined with caffeine. Many people who took diet pills containing ephedra or a combination of ephedra and caffeine did lose weight. However, they also experienced an increased risk of dangerous, sometimes fatal, side effects. Ephedra was brought to the attention of the FDAin the mid-1990sby alarge increase inthe number of reports from poison control centers and health care providers about serious adverse effects related to ephedra-containing weight-loss supplements. These side effects included dangerously high blood pressure, fast heart rate, stoke, and heart attack. By 2003, at least 155 deaths were linked to ephedra use, including that of Baltimore Oriole’s pitching prospect Steve Belcher. That same year, an analysis of side effects related to herbal therapy published in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that ephedra accounted for less than 1% of all herbal supplement sales, but was responsible for 64% of all reported negative events caused by herbs."

Source: http://www.diet.com/g/ephedra

I've also read somwhere that caffeine combinded with Ephedra increases the addiction potential. And didn't Michael's nurse "Charilyn Lee" mention in one of her interviews, that she advised him against drinking caffeinated energy drinks? Because it's not conducive to sleep.
I suspect, that Conrad Murray knew exactly what he was doing when giving Michael his caffeinated "Pit Bull" drinks.

LINK: http://spotlight.vitals.com/2009/07/dr-conrad-murray-parties-promotes-unhealthy-energy-drink/

Charilyn Lee on E-News:
"He did, however, love his "caffeine-laced drinks," which Lee said added to his problem with low blood sugar. And while Jackson may have been food-averse himself, she denies he was underweight or that his preferences ever affected the children."

"His whole thing was that he didn’t really want to eat food. He loved caffeine drinks and once a month he had to have fried chicken."

LINK: http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/b136568_nutritionist_jackson_didnt_want_eat.html

I'm not going to read it as all of this really hurts anyway...but LaToya said it as well in an interview..I find it hard and sad to hear this that he, Michael felt this way ...paranoid like this.

Somehow I don't want to believe any of this because I'll just cry again. I rather believe he was like we saw him in malls shopping with his kids and looking good.

The media speculates and all those who pretend to be his friend, and wormed their way back into his good graces again for this O2 concert, are leeches to the fullest degree. Everyone surrounding him was. Like Michael once said, I'm the golden goose. Boy that's the truth. Without michael none of this morons would have a pay check or live large as they had been on Jackson dough. ( I'm sorry) I just feel so disgusted with all his inner circle who claimed to be there "FOR HIM" and if they were, why didn't they help him off these drugs he was on. No they didn't care. No one cared. The only ones who DID care ...was US THE FANS !!!!

Well I believe everyone that Loved Michael can now understand he wasnt PARANOID at all, he KNEW THEY WHERE GOING TO MURDER HIM. When it because a fact and evidence to a Homicide its no longer Paranoia its Truth.

I know Michael didn't have a huge say in where the Beatles songs were being played...but it's been a HUGE deal for years that the Beatles were not on Itunes, but does anyone else ind it odd that NOW The Beatles are rumored to be for sale on itunes starting on the 9th? Why did Sony decide to NOW put this out?
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...r-9th-event-beatles-finally-coming-to-itunes/

Michael had a HUGE say in where the Beatles Songs where played until June 25, 2009. They just didnt want to share Royalties with him any longer and by murdering him they could also use his Estate money to put The Beatles music back in circulation like it is on every corner now, kinda like killing two birds with one Injection so to speak.

Yes. And??????? It's highly possible this goes all the way to the top. Keep digging for connections. (and keep trying to find more info on Tohme. . just a hunch. . .)

and remember ABC Records had to share their royality money with Sony in their 48% so yes it goes way up all the way up to White Collars in Imani Suits. Michael owned these people but he didnt ask to own them they just kept setting up bad business deals trying to cross him while they had been emblezzling money from his bank accounts for years, I really believe Michael was getting ready to drop some HEAVY LAWSUITS after returning from what he thought was going to be a concert tour, but of course now with his Homicide we know they where always two steps ahead of Michael and Michael walked daily with the people who was to MURDER him.

Michael had a HUGE say in where the Beatles Songs where played until June 25, 2009. They just didnt want to share Royalties with him any longer and by murdering him they could also use his Estate money to put The Beatles music back in circulation like it is on every corner now, kinda like killing two birds with one Injection so to speak.

This is slightly misleading. It's not like the estate did all the Beatles reissues after June 25th. The re-mastered Beatles set that was released on 9-9-09 was in the works for almost four years, and Michael would have definitely been involved in that decision. Besides, what profits from the Beatles selling lots of music is MJ's ESTATE= Mother, children, etc. I am glad the estate is becoming solvent.

This was immediately either during or after the trial. We all could see what a toll it took on him when he left the courthouse. I truly believe what Dick Gregory said and that Michael was paranoid at this time, especially of he had deprived himself of basic nutrients.

How could he not be paranoid. Hewas an innocent man who AGAIN had been accused of an reprehensible act and had been treated PUBLICLY like a criminal.

When you see him in the 60 minutes interview during this trial period, you saw a broken man. I believe he was heavy on prescription drugs during that interview, and you can even hear him say to an aide, "I'm hurting." To which she responded he'd be given something.

They destroyed Michael Jackson. Persecuted and maligned him with a vengenance. His mother said he was always very sensitive. With what they put that poor soul through, they broke him.

I cry for him just thinking about it all. I can't imagine the depth of pain actually having to live it.

It was actually ephedrine, not ephedra (which does contain ephedrine) that was found in his system.

Ephedrine (EPH) is a sympathomimetic amine commonly used as a stimulant, appetite suppressant, concentration aid, decongestant, and to treat hypotension associated with anaesthesia.

It still seems weird that he would use this drug with Michael when he was already a small eater. I'm sure there were other drugs that could deal with the hypotension surrounding anaesthesia. Just shows what an incompetent this quack doctor was.

I've mostly steered clear of this thread till now that I actually read it all the way through. This thread makes me very sad. But it's also highly informative. The scary part is, many of the theories seem plausible. Poor Michael. No wonder that he were paranoid! :cry:

Is it possible Michael used Ephedrine to treat hay fever?

Randy Phillips said in an interview hay fever was the only thing found during the physical conducted by the insurance:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/mich...doctor-david-slavit_article_22144?FORM=ZZNR4#

Michael Jackson Death Investigation: Who Is Doctor David Slavit?

August 25, 2009 10:04 PM EDT

[...]

As for his relation to Jackson, according to AEG Live’s Randy Phillips, Slavit was, “hired by the insurance carriers” for the physical.

”[He] was hired by the insurance carriers to come out here,” Phillips previously told Access Hollywood. “He gave Michael a pretty grueling five-hour physical and did all the tests…we were never privy to the patient doctor information, which we wouldn’t be. But our insurance broker told us that Michael passed with flying colors – those were the words — and all he had was a little hay fever.”

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decongestant

Pharmacology

The vast majory of decongestants act via enhancing norepinephrine (noradrenaline) and epinephrine (adrenaline) or adrenergic activity by stimulating the alpha-adrenergic receptors. This induces vasoconstriction of the blood vessels in the nose, throat, and paranasal sinuses, which results in reduced inflammation or swelling and mucus formation in these areas.

The active ingredients in most ingested decongestants are pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine. Decongestant nasal sprays and eye drops often contain oxymetazoline and are used for topical decongestion. Pseudoephedrine acts indirectly on the adrenergic receptor system while phenylephrine and oxymetazoline are direct agonists. The effects are not limited to the nose and these medicines may cause hypertension (high blood pressure) through vasoconstriction, but most decongestants are not pronounced stimulants due to lack of response from the other adrenoreceptors. Besides hypertension, common side effects include sleeplessness, anxiety, dizziness, excitability, and nervousness.

Decongestants are normally paired with antihistamines to lessen this effect, but the combination of both classes of drugs do not necessarily cancel the side effects of each other.

Topical nasal or ophthalmic decongestants quickly develop tachyphylaxis (a rapid decrease in the response to a drug after repeated doses over a short period of time). Long-term use is not recommended since these agents lose effectiveness after a few days.

Common decongestants include:

Ephedrine
Levmetamfetamine
Naphazoline
Oxymetazoline
Phenylephrine
Phenylpropanolamine
Propylhexedrine
Pseudoephedrine
Synephrine
Tetrahydrozoline

Thank you for the information on the chinese herb ephedrine. This is very important. It is also used as a bronchial dilator and can help with breathing and breathlessness. As Michael had lupus this can sometimes cause inflammation in the lungs

Side effects are weight loss and insomnia.

Latoya would talk about this a lot, maybe she's not all talk after all

she going to keep talking because she wants justice for her brother but these people are nothing to be playing around with you have to really watch what you say its hard to explain she knows how it feels to be control but she needs to watch what she is saying.

Yeah how is it paranoia when everything he said came true, Michael knew they were trying to get him, they always WERE trying to get him, never letting him have privacy, never letting him have his dignity, Michael had to fight and scratch and claw his way through the world to get everything he got, every step of the way they tried to tear him apart and tear him down, BUT HE STILL WENT OUT KNOWING THE WHOLE WORLD LOVED HIM SO THEY FAILED ULTIMATELY!

I read a huge blog about flouride poisoning and how it explains some of MJs conditions and certain behaviours (which others would assume was due to drugs). flouride is in our water though.. and toothpaste..?

Anyway, I don't know how people can ignore Michael saying something like this.

During the trial, I had a "Michael-dream." I was at NeverLand, to see him. The house was FULL of people. At first, i thought it was a party going on? I asked someone, "Where's Michael?" The person said, "Oh, he's not feeling well. He's taking a nap." I never did see him. But then I began to hear conversations. It wasn't a party at all. It was a PLOT. Everyone in that house was plotting against Michael. Grace was there, and Frank, and Randy Jackson, and a lot of other people. I wanted to warn Michael, but I couldn't FIND him. . couldn't find his room. And then, of course, I woke up.

There were leads that suggested the Arvizos were HIRED by someone, and paid by someone. I think the trial was no accident. What did Michael have that a corporation WANTED? Well?

Victoria for years I had pretty much the same thoughts. Because the 1993 allegations were settled and Mike started taking off again they needed to duplicate the situation somehow and make sure the damage was permanent.

OMG...a knife stabbed in the heart again and again...

He said these things after the trial and that was a few years ago.

Its not like he said this in April, May or June of this year.

Back