"They're trying to poison me., They're trying to kill me"

That's right. It was Michael who spoke of a conspiracy against him, several times. It is not a term that the fans have made up since his death.

Of course he did. Several times.

This all has become circular. Many links are posted now in various threads, but I think that rather than ask them to be re-posted again and again, that it's better for those with questions to do the work and look them up? It's really holding us back, now, and that's unfortunate.

There is that recorded phone call that was played and discussed on CNN. That link has been posted here, again and again. Along with other statements, Michael said he was "afraid of Tohme." It really comes down to this. Either some folks think that wasn't really him on the phone (personally, I think it WAS), or it WAS him on the phone. It's one or the other, his own words, or not. That's as authentic as a "fact" can possibly get.

Here's an example (go to the link for the rest of the article). Not everyone who says the same thing, consistently, can be discredited. Really. . . . . :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bryan-monroe/who-really-killed-michael_b_268056.html

Dick Gregory, the civil rights activist and natural health proponent who had been an advisor to Jackson for years, told me that singer was often concerned for his own privacy and safety. In the days before Jackson's 2005 trial ended, Gregory was abruptly called to come and look after Michael's deteriorating health. The once-regal superstar was noticeably exhausted, dehydrated, worn out.

"Michael's mother sent word to me, come quick," Gregory recalled to me two days after Jackson died. "When I got there, Michael told me, 'Dick, don't leave me, they're trying to kill me." He never said who "they" were.
Gregory and Jackson ultimately checked into a nearby hospital, after taking a circuitous route that originally had the two driving toward San Francisco, nearly three hours away. "When we got there, they rushed him straight to the emergency room," Gregory said. "At 5 p.m., they hooked him up to IVs. At 5:15 a.m. the next morning, they were still putting fluids in him. He was fighting for his life. They said if we had waited 12 more hours, he'd have been dead."

Last edited:
Of course he did. Several times.

This all has become circular. Many links are posted now in various threads, but I think that rather than ask them to be re-posted again and again, that it's better for those with questions to do the work and look them up? It's really holding us back, now, and that's unfortunate.

There is that recorded phone call that was played and discussed on CNN. That link has been posted here, again and again. Along with other statements, Michael said he was "afraid of Tohme." It really comes down to this. Either some folks think that wasn't really him on the phone (personally, I think it WAS), or it WAS him on the phone. It's one or the other, his own words, or not. That's as authentic as a "fact" can possibly get.

Here's an example (go to the link for the rest of the article). Not everyone who says the same thing, consistently, can be discredited. Really. . . . . :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bryan-monroe/who-really-killed-michael_b_268056.html

Dick Gregory, the civil rights activist and natural health proponent who had been an advisor to Jackson for years, told me that singer was often concerned for his own privacy and safety. In the days before Jackson's 2005 trial ended, Gregory was abruptly called to come and look after Michael's deteriorating health. The once-regal superstar was noticeably exhausted, dehydrated, worn out.

"Michael's mother sent word to me, come quick," Gregory recalled to me two days after Jackson died. "When I got there, Michael told me, 'Dick, don't leave me, they're trying to kill me." He never said who "they" were.
Gregory and Jackson ultimately checked into a nearby hospital, after taking a circuitous route that originally had the two driving toward San Francisco, nearly three hours away. "When we got there, they rushed him straight to the emergency room," Gregory said. "At 5 p.m., they hooked him up to IVs. At 5:15 a.m. the next morning, they were still putting fluids in him. He was fighting for his life. They said if we had waited 12 more hours, he'd have been dead."

Thank you for posting that article Vic......It is so sad to read Michael's VERY OWN words once again...:(

I doubt that as well.We know nothing for a fact.
I seriously doubt people saying "Mike said this and that" because who can confirm it?
Only God knows who is trying to get off the hook whom.
Remember airplane crashes?
they always blame the pilot.
He who is not there to defend himself gets all the blame.

Poor Michael :(

We will defend him. Like we have always been doing.

Poor Michael :(

We will defend him. Like we have always been doing.

Yes, we WILL defend him, as unpopular as that seems to be sometimes ...

As far as him being "washed up?" He was NOT. His artistry didn't only depend on his performing in grueling concerts, and I'm sincerely sorry if he somehow felt he "had to" do it. He was also a composer. A song-writer. An amazing singer. A visual artist. A writer of poetry and essays. He wanted to do films, and he wanted to write a Broadway musical. He will get to do none of those things, anymore. I'm sure he would have liked his children see him perform, but there was much more to his life and artistic production than exhausting himself on stage for two, straight, hours (for fifty nights???)

Yes, we WILL defend him.

Stories, like this, are made up all the time.

- If this is true, did every close to him at the time want him dead?
- What about Michaels children? If they saw something wrong, would thay just sit there and let it happen? Would keep it quiet from their grandmother after Michael passes?
- Why was he so happy on the stage? Are the TII crew forced to keep quiet about what really happened?
- What about Lou Ferringo? Was he trying to kill Michael aswell?

It all doesn't add up.

My advice is to LET THE POLICE FINISH THEIR JOB. They said that they don't want to make any mistakes that would allow the real killer to walk free from the courts!

All we can do now is support Michael's children as they are the real victims!!!!!

Stories, like this, are made up all the time.

- If this is true, did every close to him at the time want him dead?
- What about Michaels children? If they saw something wrong, would thay just sit there and let it happen? Would keep it quiet from their grandmother after Michael passes?
- Why was he so happy on the stage? Are the TII crew forced to keep quiet about what really happened?
- What about Lou Ferringo? Was he trying to kill Michael aswell?

It all doesn't add up.

My advice is to LET THE POLICE FINISH THEIR JOB. They said that they don't want to make any mistakes that would allow the real killer to walk free from the courts!

All we can do now is support Michael's children as they are the real victims!!!!!

really? where did you hear that? did they actually use the word 'killer'?

I hardly think anyone here is preventing the police from doing their jobs? If you mean stop investigating/trying to figure things out? Well, this is the investigative unit and unlike the rest of the board, that's what is DONE here. Some of us believe that helping to find justice for Michael is EXACTLY how we can support his children. They are intelligent young people, and someday they will want to KNOW exactly what happened. . . . .

really? where did you hear that? did they actually use the word 'killer'?

Well when they mentioned about avoiding another OJ Simpson.........what I said pretty much means the same thing as they believe OJ is a murderer.

And is there anything wrong with writing killer or do I have to write murderer?????

Well when they mentioned about avoiding another OJ Simpson.........what I said pretty much means the same thing as they believe OJ is a murderer.

And is there anything wrong with writing killer or do I have to write murderer?????

well in my book Killer and murderer mean the same thing ..so ..I think you just about got it covered..

no, there's nothing wrong. i was just thinking, if they said "killer", that's a big word. the LAPD wouldn't say that unless they believe it was a murder. because 'killer' is like another word for 'murderer'. u know, when cops and investigators say, 'we need to find the killer.', it's usually in the sense of 'we need to find the murderer.'

...i hope im making sense...

I have no doubt that that was Michael on the phone. Also, it might have been mentioned already, but the Reverend June Gatlin, who let Geraldo air that phone call, was at Michael's funeral days later. I saw her on the Live Feed. I think that gives her some credibility.

In general about the Investigation: I just want to know what happened. This guy has meant too much to me for too long, for me to accept anything else but the truth. As ugly or unexpected as it might be.

Michael Jackson: ... there's a divide between me and my representatives and I don't talk to my lawyer, my accountant. I talk to him and he talks to them.

June: That's not good.

Michael: I know it's not good. I don't like it. I wanna get somebody in there with him that I know and trust. I don't know what's in my accounts. I don't know.

June: Oh that's not good Michael.

Michael: I know it's not good.

June: You can't allow somebody to just be in total control of your life.

Michael: I totally agree with that. That's why I'm calling you.

June says Michael told her "I don't like him. I don't trust him. He's mean. He's trying to keep me and separate me from everything and everybody I love.

beside what that woman CLAIMS he told her I see nothing odd in what MJ said . I don't hear a terrified man , I hear a wise man who did not have much knowledge of that strange person that became in control of everything sudenly .

ignore what she says "he was mean , i don't trust him....etc" because obviously he did not say that and her being at the funeral don't really help her credibility, after all Oxman ,Rowe and cory Feldman were invited .she did not she get that part on tape ? coincidence ? NO , the most damaging part was not on tape , shock ? NO. again half truths .

Tohme was relatively new in MJ's life , he asked him to land him everything, he fired people to minimize expenses and maximize profits , he said I won't interfere with your artistic creativity but let me do my business the way I usually do it , all the suckers and leeches were out and MJ was probably getting calls from them WHY ? all MJ says I want someone I know more to be with him , he did not say I'm prisoned , there is a gun over my head , please come get me out of here , I fired him , he refuses to leave . all he was saying , the guy is taking control of everything and I want someone I know with him .

again when MJ all the mess with Julian auction occurred mj did not hesitate to kick his ass out of his life , by the way according to Tohme he last saw mj two days before his days .

Last edited:
Michael's mother sent word to me, come quick," Gregory recalled to me two days after Jackson died. "When I got there, Michael told me, 'Dick, don't leave me, they're trying to kill me." He never said who "they" were.
that was during the trial right? well yeah they were trying to kill him ie sneddon and co

June says Michael told her "I don't like him. I don't trust him. He's mean. He's trying to keep me and separate me from everything and everybody I love."

that would explain the seperation from his fans.

just a small question. is Kai Chase real name? Kai means food in maori. food chase? a cook? just rambling

I don't know. But it's nice you noticed that. Quite interesting.

Now I think they should investigate the chef too. It won't hurt, and it's worth it.

just a small question. is Kai Chase real name? Kai means food in maori. food chase? a cook? just rambling

I don't know. But it's nice you noticed that. Quite interesting.

But I think they should look at every employee in Michael's life around that time, including Chase.

I agree with you. I do not trust Oxman but Michael Jackson was a target because he refused to sell the catalog. Notice we never get the actual value to this day. I believe the information from this book was probably what it was really worth and why he was simutaniously attacked via lawsuits and sabotage from his own accountants.

This book is never mentioned by the press nor Billboard nor RollingStone.
They only talk about his supposed debts.

..........................................................................................................................
This is from the book "Beatles for Sale" by John Blaney

images

Rocks Off spoke with Beatles for Sale author and all-around Fabs expert John Blaney (Lennon and McCartney: Together Alone - A Critical Discography of Their Solo Work) about a wide range of money matters that would make a Liverpool taxman orgasm with delight.

Rocks Off: With so many hundreds of books already written about the Beatles, what made you decide to concentrate on their financial life?

John Blaney: It's a fascinating aspect of The Beatles' story that's never been covered in-depth. Money is like sex. None of us think we are getting enough, and when a group like the Beatles comes along, we all want to know how much they're getting and what they do with it.
The fact that The Beatles could have been even richer is also intriguing. Where did it go? And when you look into their business deals, you realize how they were controlled by businessmen and lawyers from the word go. They didn't stand a chance.

RO: The Beatles made many bad business decisions that even a struggling band today would never make. Do you think it's because many of these areas for bands - publishing, merchandising - were relatively new at the time?

JB: To be fair, The Beatles didn't make the mistakes. Their manager, lawyers, and accountants made the mistakes because nobody, with the exception of Elvis Presley and the Disney Corporation, had ever done anything like this before.
The Beatles had to rely on advisors, who for the most part didn't appreciate just how much the group could earn. It wouldn't happen today, because everyone has learned from the mistakes made by [manager Brian] Epstein and his advisors.

RO: Brian Epstein: how much "blame" should he really get for his bad or uninformed decisions?

JB: The buck stops with Epstein (right). He constantly said The Beatles were going to be bigger than Elvis, and yet he constantly undervalued the group. While it's true that he was breaking new ground with some of his business deals, a businessman would have fought for better deals than Epstein secured.
It's easy to blame him in hindsight, but contemporaries like Don Arden and Allen Klein would have cut better deals. But whether they would have been better for The Beatles is unlikely. If nothing else Epstein was honest, open and a gentleman.

RO: Epstein also signed away a shocking 90 percent of the Beatles' merchandising sales to the Seltaeb company. Is this his biggest blunder?

JB: It sounds like a massive blunder, but the real shocker is the fact that Lennon and McCartney ended up losing the rights to their own songs. The last time Sony/ATV, which owns Northern Songs, was valued, it was said to be worth $30 billion!
What they lost in merchandising is peanuts compared to what they lost in royalties when they lost control of Northern Songs. The merchandising bubble would have only lasted a few years at best, but the royalties from songwriting will keep pouring in for as long as their music lasts. And it looks like that is going to be a long time.

...........................................................................................................................
If you analyze this interview above you should notice the mistakes The Beatles and Elvis made in ownership (of their work) were never made by Jackson yet Jackson is said to have had "financial problems" since 1993. This why Michael Jackson "had to sell that catalog" This is why the corporate press/ media hounded him for the nearly 24 years he owned it.

This asset would mean Michael Jackson was worth more than $15 billion. Making him actually one of the richest people in the world yet he was "declared to be broke or near that" by the entire media non-stop.

This is also never discussed in detail in any pulished post death interview/ discussion about Michael Jackson this includes his "friends" and "wonderful" partners, managers nor "long time friend" John Branca; who went to the media to propagate his "love & friendship" for Jackson and to justify his "bum-rush" of the Jackson Family Trust with his 2002 Will.

This is also why a possible $300 or $400 million loan or supposed debt could ride sooooo long. it ws all about taking it from him brick by brick.

Wow, this is a very relevant piece of news and should be posted in a better thread, TBH, one will never know how much this cat is really worth but it's probably somewhere in the middle, which is a lot more than reported.

Right now they are twisting the idea of the small % borrowed against a portion of his cat with the idea of a small portion that still belongs to MJ's estate.They are spreading the misconception that MJ owned a tiny percentage at the time of his deaths.And as MR. Carr stated in a comment on FB "That is what the wrangling is all over.The vultures are circling,and they have a strategy."

Back