This is what should have happened...

claudiomiami

Proud Member
It should have been WE, the fans... to take care of Michael... starting from Security, to transportation, to travel arrangements etc..... and provide him security... NONE of his belongings would be stolen or something.. . WE would have taken care of him properly, with 5 star service...

Why Oh why didn't we come up with such an idea and try to push it... :( we would have been taking care of mike so well... I don't get it... how you can be surrounded by the wrong people... i would say that fans were probably the only trusted and true people who deeply cared for him...

We are known to follow him around the world.... go to every concert, and wherever he goes... we should have created a "michael's embassy"... and donate money and take care of him........

Wouldn't that be great?

yeh but thats looking at it with hindsight.

and i believe everything happenes for a reason.
we were never ment to see the concert.
Mike was ment to die on the 25th of june. poor guy :(

God bless you!For years my mom said the same thing.After the 1993 allegations and she got her mind around what really happened,especially how every one who came within 100 yds of him or not sold him out ,she repeated said he would be better off with his fans taking care of him.And you would gladly work for free Right?

Great in theory, but unfortunately there's politics and disagreements in everything. EVERYTHING. And therefore, it would have been just as messy, imo. Fans have never agreed on anything concerning Michael, from what he wore, to how he masked his kids, to how he dealt with certain things....the list goes on and on. If fanboards are any indication of how we all think, imagine a sample of us being in charge of Michael. Fans are human, too, same as those who worked for Michael. I honestly don't think it would have been any different...except I DO believe he'd still be alive. There's no way any of us would have allowed propofol, and if we did, there's no way any of us would have left him alone knowing the risks...especially those of us of the female persuasion. :fear: If he so much as sniffled in his unconcious sleep.....

don't think I need to finish that sentence, right?

I wish MJ could have my life and I could be his guardian angel. I'd let no harm come to him.

we couldn't ! because he was not opened to us! even MJJSOURCE was canceled! i wished many times i could get in touch with michael..to give him some advice..to help him! even with MJJSOURCE back then when we got the chance to interview him (later never happened) 1 of my questions was if he has trouble sleeping!
That was the point of MJJSOURCE -keep MJ close to us!

We are still strangers to him. No matter that he loves us. We are strangers.

Fans have killed their idols in the past, and there is no guarantee that wouldn't happen to him as well if all his fans were allowed to be that close to him whenever we pleased. He doesn't need the body guards for people who don't care if they see him or not. Some fans would literally love him to death.

Plus, he'd never have a moment of privacy nor be allowed to live as he would wish to live. It's idealistic to think it would work, though sweet to want to try. Just imagine the jealousy that would happen if he started to get close to one fan more than others. The fans would most likely end up hurting not only each other, but him as well.

We think we need Michael a lot down here. God must have needed Michael so much more... L.O.V.E.

...I know it isn't finished, I know it isn't polished and I know it isn't as it was intended to be, but This Is It has now reached more people than Michael imagined...

God bless you!For years my mom said the same thing.After the 1993 allegations and she got her mind around what really happened,especially how every one who came within 100 yds of him or not sold him out ,she repeated said he would be better off with his fans taking care of him.And you would gladly work for free Right?

Indeed.. .i would have for sure worked for free LOL...

He would have been safer, but I think to him, fans were fans, I don't think he would have wanted them involved in his private life.

We did all we could, we supported him publicly we let him know how much we loved him, but in the end with people like Murrey around there is nothing you can do.

The people who loved him most were the ones who would say no, and deliver some tough love when needed, but maybe that is not what he wanted.

i dont think that would have worked...he had security to protect him..from us. he wouldnt have privacy

There is no way we could have known what was going on in Michael's life. That was private. He knew we loved him and supported him. Sometimes I wish we could have helped him more but most of never met Michael and we all live all over the world. He needed his privacy with his family.

I know, like i always wondered if Michael's life would be different if he had hired workers, securities, lawyers, etc, that were fans!! He would be safer, and I am not talking about crazy fans, but people who really appreciated him.

i dont think that would have worked...he had security to protect him..from us. he wouldnt have privacy

"Security" did not love him. If I'd had access, I would have wrapped my arms around him like wings, and I would have given my very LIFE to protect him. I truly would have. My tears know no limit. .. .and they never, ever, will.

and he wouldn't need to pay us. just give us a lil food and place to sleep.

and like some fans, i too would do anything and everything for his safety.
i always say i'd give my life for him in a heartbeat and i mean it.

even with MJJSOURCE back then when we got the chance to interview him (later never happened) 1 of my questions was if he has trouble sleeping!

:eek:
Really?

wowowow.... :(

I know, like i always wondered if Michael's life would be different if he had hired workers, securities, lawyers, etc, that were fans!! He would be safer, and I am not talking about crazy fans, but people who really appreciated him.

But how could one determine understanding, rational, within private boundaries fans versus all others? When one has thousands/millions of fans worldwide, just who and what could determine such a thing from a safety point of view?

Last edited:
But how could one determine understanding, rational, within private boundaries fans versus all others? When one has thousands/millions of fans worldwide, just who and what could determine such a thing from a safety point of view?

No one would determine that, but I'm just saying that it would help if the people he hired were fans in the sense that they appreciated him, and had respect for him.

Back