This time --------------------> Dangerous or Invincible?

well, ..... PICK ONE

• Dangerous

Votes: 174 77.7%
  • Invincible

Votes: 50 22.3%

• Total voters
my question is, why does the question begin with 'this time'?
i haven't heard a negative review of Invincible that didn't include the liking of at least one or two songs. the undeniable fact is that MJ's music has the general magic throughout his life. something that other artists are still trying to achieve. and considering the number of people around the globe and the fact that their tastes run the gamut, that makes MJ's magic general and specific at the same time. that's a hell of a feat. and it's added to the feats of the King of Feats.
still love Invincible more.

Last edited:
Aww man! It is so awful to pit these two against each other, lol. As much as I love Invincible, out of the 2 I have to pick, Dangerous. Its sooo hard to pick one album or song over another!

Both amazing albums! :kickass: But overall I have to go with Dangerous. I loved for so long, :wub: an all time favourite. :kickass: Love all songs on it and in my top 3 favourite MJ albums. :kickass:

MJ-Dangerous.jpg

invincible because he became a king,
now he is a god or an angel, invincible !!!

Moreover, the album was very criticised, and didn't deserved that.

I honestly like both. Can't I pick my favourite tracks from each one and combine them together as a third option? Call it "Dangervince"? :D

dont get me wrong invinceble is great, but wow
Invincible comes nowhere cloose to dangerous

Dangerous is the best album made by man! everything from the songs to the cover is pure genius

I listened to Dangerous from start to finish today for the first time in absolute eons. What an album. I'd already voted for it in this poll, but maybe I should give HIStory and especially Invincible the same treatment.

Dangerous. I grew up with this album in my cd player. It has better songs overall and of course videos.

I like INVINCIBLE! Butteerflies and Whatever Happens are amazing~~~!!!!

Oh~! I can't make up my mind!

But I vote Invincible ;)
because I'm listening to Invincible now:D

I love Invincible and listen to it often, but Dangerous - it's the absolute top, from the sound of the breaking glass to the very end.
I wanted to make song-to-song comparison, but I didn't get very far:
Unbreakable ~ Can't Let Her Get Away
Heartbreaker ~ In the Closet
Invincible ~ She Drives Me Wild
;)
I mean, (EDIT: not only) ballads on Invincible are great, but songs like Will You Be There, Black Or White, Heal the World, Give In To Me, Gone Too Soon, Remember The Time are uncomparable to anything else...

The album dangerous is not just Michaels greatest album, its the greatest album known to man.

It is difficult because I love both, but if I have to choose one, it would be…Dangerous!

This is :unsure: indeed.

I chose Invincible! Quite an underrated album :blush:

I tend to listen more to Vince than I would listen to Dangerous ;D

Back