Three Days Grace (alternative rock band) honors Michael with a tribute cover of "Give In To Me"

Dorian

Smooth Criminal
Three Days Grace (alternative rock band) honors Michael with a tribute cover of "Give In To Me"

Most people here won't like it, but I really love this band and I think the new guitar is a killer! :D

Skip to 3:00 to hear the preview availalbe on Amazon.com

The full song will be available on 2/10/2012 when the album "Transit Of Venus" is released.

The album was released on iTunes somewhere in the world. Full version of the song:

Transit+of+Venus+9a21f675d475b0614ae34903ccfabe.jpg

http://www.threedaysgrace.com

Last edited:
Re: Three Days Grace (alternative rock band) honors Michael with a tribute cover of "Give In To Me"

That's awesome! I love Three Days Grace....I just heard a song of theirs the other day and wondered what they'd sound like singing a Michael tune.... :wild:

Re: Three Days Grace (alternative rock band) honors Michael with a tribute cover of "Give In To Me"

Freaking epic! Love the drums on it as well.

Sounds good. I have always liked Three Days Grace, I named it my favourite band in the beginning of middle school. :p

awesome! thanks for posting:)

Most people here won't like it, but I really love this band and I think the new guitar is a killer! :D

Skip to 3:00 to hear the preview availalbe on Amazon.com

The full song will be available on 2/10/2012 when the album "Transit Of Venus" is released.

I don't care for this band at all, but Give in To Me is such a classic and it wasn't bad I have to say. I certainly completely understand why they would play a cover of it. I remember going out w/ some friends and they had the video playing for Give in To Me, and I was so shocked and happy because this place would never play any pop songs, but they played this song. Give in To Me is one of my all time fave rock songs from Michael. It is awesome!

Never heard of this group but i kind of like it, especially Give In To Me. I might buy it.

I'm always very happy to see bands paying tribute by covering the lesser-known gems like GITM.

Full version:

Sounds great ! :)

Wish MJ performed Give In To Me live. It's one of my favourite MJ songs. Just imagine him and Slash playing this live. He should have included it on the Dangerous Tour.

Wish MJ performed Give In To Me live. It's one of my favourite MJ songs. Just imagine him and Slash playing this live. He should have included it on the Dangerous Tour.

Absolutely. It would have been a fantastic live song.

I feel bad. I have never heard of them either.

I love Canadian rock so this is awesome for me. Great surprise when i heard they were covering this song!

It's a brave thing to cover an MJ song so fair play. Hope there's more covers like this!

they did a good job!!

Thanks for sharing it :)

OooO! I like it! And I don't know them nor am I a fan of alt rock but hey, this is hot!
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's an MJ song that I know and love so much?
Also, I wonder if the bands fans recognize this as a Michael Jackson jam.
Cool beans! That was great! Thanks for posting! :shades:

Sounds pretty good.

Three days grace is quite a good band, I used to be very into 'em back in 2008-9. Will listen to it, thanks ;D

they ruined the song.

It's not too bad. It has a different feel to it then the original. I like the original more but this one isn't that bad.

Back