Thriller 25th Anniversary release date?

The same with me, I find it exiting, with the new remixes etc I'm just happy to see Michael :p :blush:
whatever the era of the music, pictures, it's still all beautiful Michael :flowers: :flowers:

'He's shy, he's delicate, and he looks at the world with innocent eyes of a child.......I Love You Michael' :flowers:[/b]

That's so true :)
I LOVE YOU*MORE MICHAEL :wub:
xoxoxoxo

You gave two answers. Which is it? Will they be added to the 27 mil or no?[/b]

Ah sorry. I do not know if they will add.... probably in the short term no, but in a long term yes - that 104 milion albums numbers for Thriller, I guess the result of original sales with rereleases, special editions etc.

Anyway it doesn't matter, it's the same album. LOL As for US, I think that the 26/27 milions that they keep reporting for years, it's not accurate. They keep reporting it as if Thriller hasn't sold anything for years. LOL

thuis "sales" issue generates lots of question..

and if we say 75 millions ? like spliting it in two lol
everybody should be satisfied then.

anyway 104 m sound so good !

According to another website it is not to be released until the first few months of next year ...

:lol: What's wrong with y'all, you want "Thriller" to sell a 100 zeros and shit? We can't even call this shit a -llion the way some of you guys are like "buy the f*cking album!!!! :wild: "

:rofl:

Yes, I think so Allthelovelyflowers, I think that's what he will do - but obviously I don't know.

According to another website it is not to be released until the first few months of next year ...[/b]

what website is that?
amazon.de, .co.uk and .fr all have it listed for october/nov release

^^ Ya I would like to know as well what is going to be on this package FOR SURE.. too many different things have been said..

So what is it that we KNOW so far?

Ah sorry. I do not know if they will add.... probably in the short term no, but in a long term yes - that 104 milion albums numbers for Thriller, I guess the result of original sales with rereleases, special editions etc.

Anyway it doesn't matter, it's the same album. LOL As for US, I think that the 26/27 milions that they keep reporting for years, it's not accurate. They keep reporting it as if Thriller hasn't sold anything for years. LOL[/b]

I swear to God next year around this time, I'm gonna hear about "Thriller" selling a billion! :lol:

TELL ME I'M LYING! :wild: :lol: :rofl:

SO IS IT REALLY COMING OUT NOVEMBER 3RD?

I'VE HEARD IT WAS COMING OUT:
NOVEMBER 3RD
NOVEMBER 11TH

And I've heard that is has been delayed ALL together. Which is TRUE?????

good question got me all ready workin everyday on nine to 5 buuh boppity bop hahaha!!!! just to get this cd to have it pushed back gonna be ticked come the 3rd and that mug aint on the shelves. got me ready to jam.

It's all nonsense.

If they wanted to re-package Thriller and sell a few copies, they should have done it before Halloween.

It's just a pile of poo as usual :(

Re: NEW CD RELEASE NOV 3 2007: THRILLER 25th ANNIVERSARY

as far as I've heard it will come out in start of the next year. And as far as I've heard it is not official. But my opinion it doesn't look like something's gonna come out this year anyway. Yes, there is photoshots and interview but I think it's just a beginning of real beginning. I think there more needs to come out from Michael's ppl and Michael first. There should be a real release date coming out from Michael's ppl first.

Remember how we knew about release date of HIStory and Invincible? Few months before it actually came out. So I think firs we would need to hear the real official date not just between fans but also in media.

I really want some of this unreleased stuff :(

You think there will be "Who Do You Know", "Rolling The Dice" and "Got The Hots"? Maybe "Niteline"? I want too.

In my cd shop they told me the cd will be out in march 2008.

Oh great can,t wait for it to come to Canada.:jump::jump::jump:

I have looked everywhere and I cannot find a release date in the US. Is it the end of the year or early next year?

with this Thriller there are some business here that we don't understand-Sony BMG put nov on the site and now it's delay...i think there are some negociations happening...

This is how I think it will go down..

Thriller: 25th Anniv. released end of Q1. (MARCH). I believe the delay was to negotiate ideas and plans to use the album as a promotion THRILLER and to use it as tool for Michaels comeback. If Thriller 25, comes out Q1. I see Michaels album coming out no more than 3-4 months after.. Meaning I think the album could come out end of summer next year. Either end of Q2 or somewhere in Q3.

MY guess MONTH for the full new album would be JULY/AUGUST. (estimation)

People don't delay for NO REASON, either Michael wants to add MORE to Thriller 25, (make it better) Or planning around it.

Back