Thriller 40th Anniversary

I'd obviously be really happy if we get one or two unleaked songs. However, we've got so much material from Thriller which already leaked years ago, so I really hope they will include those as well (Nightline, She's Trouble, Hot Street, Got the Hots, Starlight).
Also, I'd be really happy to see some decent stripped down / acoustic versions of songs, as well as some extended cuts or perhaps the "video version" of Thriller (with the chorus coming up in the end)

I hope for one or two unreleased songs and leaked songs in remastered quality (Nightline, Hot Street, She's Trouble, Got The Hots, Starlight...). I think they will also include previously released songs to promote the earlier released albums (Love Never Felt So Good, This Is It, Someone In The Dark, We Are The World Demo...). Also, I think they release duet versions or remixes of songs like Beat It or Billie Jean.

I hope they reliese this is it 1983 version
Another high possibility, given that the original version of Love Never Felt So Good was released.

I'd imagine it would have to use it's original title "I Never Heard" though.

The original version is just MJ with a piano, I don't think it would be an interesting addition to the tracklist. If we were to get demos of released songs I would rather get the demo of Behind The Mask, The Toy or It Don't Matter To Me with MJ's full vocals.

The original version is just MJ with a piano, I don't think it would be an interesting addition to the tracklist. If we were to get demos of released songs I would rather get the demo of Behind The Mask, The Toy or It Don't Matter To Me with MJ's full vocals.
Yeah im just scared maybe we can't hear any "new" song i hope they not make track list like what we already have because so many tracks already leaked from thriller session.

Yeah im just scared maybe we can't hear any "new" song i hope they not make track list like what we already have because so many tracks already leaked from thriller session.
I feel you. Although I think there IS enough unleaked material for the album but the Estate either couldn't get permission from Quincy Jones to release them, so they're now going for ''demos from Thriller-era" instead of "demos meant for the Thriller album" or they're just saving demos for Thriller 50. Either way this is why I don't expect more than 1 unleaked song to be on the album.

I feel you. Although I think there IS enough unleaked material for the album but the Estate either couldn't get permission from Quincy Jones to release them, so they're now going for ''demos from Thriller-era" instead of "demos meant for the Thriller album" or they're just saving demos for Thriller 50. Either way this is why I don't expect more than 1 unleaked song to be on the album.
Wouldn't this be between the song writers and the MJ Estate, rather than with Quincy?

Apparently they showed The Making Of Thriller. No idea if it was remastered

They say they will reliese tracklist tomorrow for thriller 40? Or im understand wrong? (in live stream)

And so it starts. Sorry was the 2 woman part of the estate or was the lady called Karen? Don't know if was same for everyone else but the start up had no sound foe me? Maybe this was start of the projects Prince was going to be working with estate on.

I think it's pretty obvious that the demo of BTM is gonna be one of the bonus tracks. Why else would they have played Greg's version?

What was little shitty? It was just a little bit of promo before the full promotion starts in earnest!

I think it's pretty obvious that the demo of BTM is gonna be one of the bonus tracks. Why else would they have played Greg's version?
it was so funny how nervous karen got when greg started talking about btm lmao.

And so it starts. Sorry was the 2 woman part of the estate or was the lady called Karen? Don't know if was same for everyone else but the start up had no sound foe me? Maybe this was start of the projects Prince was going to be working with estate on.
Wasn't that Karen Langford?

Eric I think I remember you from mjifc and others, your right. Sometimes I think if Michael was still with us they would moan. I carnt wait for this to start fully now. Next I hope to see 4k versions of his short films.

Eric I think I remember you from mjifc and others, your right. Sometimes I think if Michael was still with us they would moan. I carnt wait for this to start fully now. Next I hope to see 4k versions of his short films.
Yes I would visit MJIFC all the time back in the 90s. Considering they mentioned 4K videos in a statement, I would say it's safe to assume that we will at least get a 4K Thriller release.

Back