Thriller 40th Anniversary

TLIML in full would be cool. Never understood why it was pulled off of MJTE3.0 tracklist back in 2008.
Agreed. More ad-lips in the end and an entire extra verse isn't there?

TLIML in full would be cool. Never understood why it was pulled off of MJTE3.0 tracklist back in 2008.
You know what? I want the full version of Lady in my Life on disc1. Because thats what Michael intended and had to trimm it down just because vinyly limitations.
Also, this way theres more space for more demos on disc 2 ;)

You know what? I want the full version of Lady in my Life on disc1. Because thats what Michael intended and had to trimm it down just because vinyly limitations.
Also, this way theres more space for more demos on disc 2 ;)
This is not going to happen.

The duration of 'The Lady In My Life' in the first disc of the 'Thriller 40' album is exactly the same as the duration of the song in the original 'Thriller' album.

I know its not going to happen this time, sadly. Would be great for T50, though. Release the ultimate Thriller Album, the way it was supposed to be. All songs uncut, including Hot Street, and the best possible Sound quality.

They could release it as a hidden track. Or as an exclusive Japanese-only bonus track.

Does this mean you would be unhappy if we had gotten a completely unheard track? ;)

People can be happy about one part of a project and not another. Saying you're pleased with something doesn't mean you're happy about the things you complained about before.

Anyone have info on this famous Mix Blood on the Dance Floor (Lyrics Sunset Driver)?

Anyone have info on this famous Mix Blood on the Dance Floor (Lyrics Sunset Driver)?
Michael Jackson Blood On The Dance Floor Mix 6 #24 - 1:37

Un des trucs les plus étonnant que j’ai jamais écouté.

Tout commence de manière presque classique par un instru de Blood on the dance floor…

Puis surprise, à 00’40, tout change : toujours sur la musique de Blood, c’est les premières paroles de Sunset Driver que MJ chante, en direct live !!!!!

“All alone
She's in the ego zone
The word is out that you're doin' wrong
On the move
Got fire in your shoes
By word of mouth you are on the news”

Cela fini par le refrain de Blood, malheureusement trop rapidement puisque cette démo ne dure que 1’37.

En résumé, trop court, mais trop bon !

One thing Im hearing that is really disappointing me... Nite Line and Hot Street will not be on Thriller 40. If true, it will be a huge gut punch given those two songs are among the best cuts for the Thriller era and both deserve a re-mastering.
I can sort of understand saving “Hot Street” for a proper album because MJ loved it (even though I think it’s mediocre), but “Nightline” suuuuuuuucks. Why on earth?

I can sort of understand saving “Hot Street” for a proper album because MJ loved it (even though I think it’s mediocre), but “Nightline” suuuuuuuucks. Why on earth?

I love Nightline! I find it very catchy. The version I have is pretty muffled and its still good. I can only imagine how it sounds all remastered and polished up.

Travis your the one I trust most of all people in mjjc hope they got confused etc but have you heard whether or not the estate will release singles for this release? Maybe they are saving some for single releases and that's why we are not getting some tracks wr would like on the album.
I really would love the re release maybe done with someone else etc or some other way but not taking any melody away of lady in my life.
I still think that some people have not heard that masterpiece and I think done the right way it could be successful.

I'll wait and see what happens maybe we'll get making of Thriller in 4k plus beat it billie jean and motown25 performance on blue ray that would save everything otherwise Thriller40 would have failed
+ the making of!

but probably the making of wont be 4K

One thing Im hearing that is really disappointing me... Nite Line and Hot Street will not be on Thriller 40. If true, it will be a huge gut punch given those two songs are among the best cuts for the Thriller era and both deserve a re-mastering.
I don't understand that either mate, I get saving Hot Street for an album, but Nite Line isn't strong enough for an album and it probably has more connections to Thriller than Sunset Driver.

They may as well get as many leaked songs remastered and released on Thriller 40.

Back