Thriller 40th Anniversary

We have heard all these songs before . They clearly have no idea what they are doing ( apart from taking them off Youtube but despite the fact millions have them already downloaded ) . Why could they not release a Victory Tour concert . This album smells like shit and looks it too.

I see Queen`s album The Miracle will be released also on 18th november and it has a really strong pre-selling at least since yesterday (premiere of the single "face it alone").

I see Queen`s album The Miracle will be released also on 18th november and it has a really strong pre-selling at least since yesterday (premiere of the single "face it alone").
Yes, because it's a release that adjusts both to the standard fans (standalone double CD) and the diehard, collector fans (the full box).

Its an 8 disc box set. No way that will sell more than Thriller. Im sure the price on it will be very high.

I had a dream last night that I invented a new cocktail to celebrate 40th anniversary of Thriller.
In the dream I used equal parts of Martini Rosso, Cointreau and Bénédictine.
Anyone interested in alcoholic drinks can have a go ;)

I had a dream last night that I invented a new cocktail to celebrate 40th anniversary of Thriller.
In the dream I used equal parts of Martini Rosso, Cointreau and Bénédictine.
Anyone interested in alcoholic drinks can have a go ;)
Did Branca survive the drink?🙃

its depressing how revolver and the miracle have boxsets, of stuff, along with releasing singles and videos before their release, just for the jackson estate to think they are doing great posting a jpeg on twitter every week.

i originally had alot of hope for this album, thinking it would be great, until the efforts of both the beatles and queen flattened the pathethicness of thriller 40 into the ground.

they need to do what MJ himself did in 2001 again, or what the jacksons did last year, and just release special edition albums instead of anniversary albums.

I don't know why there are people here are disappointed that Nite Line and Hot Street might not be on the album, if anything it means other songs can take the spot on the tracklist and they might even be unheard songs. Chicago 1945 seems more likely to be on the album now.
Chicago 1945 it will not be on the album impossible the possible is rolling the dice but they will put can't get outta the rain

Right now I'm holding on to the hope that Chicago 1945 will be the last revealed track lmao
I wish too but that'd hardly happen. It would be smart of them if they saved something like that for a big last reveal though.

Pretty sure we already know what's coming because of the Youtube thing, we shall see though

It's Carousel & CGOTR actually.😉
I remember like it was yesterday when the Starlight uploads were the first to be removed from youtube. I don't remember anything about Carousel though, was it ever talked about in the Disc 2 thread? Either way there's at least 1 room for an unheard song and it better be Chicago 1945.

I don't know why there are people here are disappointed that Nite Line and Hot Street might not be on the album, if anything it means other songs can take the spot on the tracklist and they might even be unheard songs. Chicago 1945 seems more likely to be on the album now.
People are disappointed due to a potential inclusion of songs like Can’t Get Out Of The Rain and Carousel. Both are songs that have already been released, and while I absolutely adore Carousel, there is no reason to release it again. CGOTR is an awful song that should have never been released in the first place, and definitely not again on Thriller 40.

Back