Thriller Live: The Musical at the West End. You opinions? Will you go?

Tell me your opinion on Thriller Live!

• I have seen Thriller Live before and nothing will keep me away from London!

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I have seen Thriller Live before and I’ll wait for a tour date near me.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • I have seen Thriller Live before and nothing will get me to see it again. (Terrible show)

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • I have never seen Thriller Live and can’t wait to see it in the West End

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I have never seen Thriller Live and will wait for a UK tour date near me

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • I have never seen Thriller Live and don’t want to see it.

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • I can’t make up my mind.

Votes: 13 9.2%

• Total voters
I just went to this show on Feb 24th..and wow! It was great! All the fans were up and dancing and it was a Thrill of a show! Michael would be proud. I am glad I went. Very beautiful.:)

Yes they did TDCAU..and it was amaaaazing!:bugeyed Billie Jean..and just ah OMG! I don't wanna give too much away. People go see this show!!!:clapping:

I wanna see it so bad! But unless it comes to the U.S. I wont be able to catch it.

...had a discussion what the singers and dancers would earn (since the tickets were quite expensive). I asked her if she would agree they might earn 10 000 Euro a month?
She said that would be far too much, she thought as so often is the case they would probably be exploited and the only person who makes the real money would be the organizer.

Anybody know?

Have seen Thriller Live at the Lyric in London shortly after Michael passed away .... & again when it came to Johannesburg last year.

Both EXCELLENT .... but the Touring version to South Africa was supurb!!!
Slick and the lighting & sets are something else.
Standing ovations and audiences dancing were the order of the day.
JOYOUS!!

BTW just got back from London where I was in Leicester Square at the HMV there to buy the "Hold my Hand" single seeing that it is not available in South Africa. On my way back I popped into McDonalds for a milkshake & look what I found

163291_1803715929724_1144642057_32203509_993541_n.jpg

:lol:

These sweet little MJ fans at Leiscester Square
They were on their way to see MJ's Thriller Live production at the Lyric Theatre ... & their Mums told me they wanted to dress up like their HERO for the occassion.

MADE MY DAY to see the new generation's
L.O.V.E
for Michael.​

Reactions: PCR
Have seen Thriller Live at the Lyric in London shortly after Michael passed away .... & again when it came to Johannesburg last year.

Both EXCELLENT .... but the Touring version to South Africa was supurb!!!
Slick and the lighting & sets are something else.
Standing ovations and audiences dancing were the order of the day.
JOYOUS!!

BTW just got back from London where I was in Leicester Square at the HMV there to buy the "Hold my Hand" single seeing that it is not available in South Africa. On my way back I popped into McDonalds for a milkshake & look what I found

163291_1803715929724_1144642057_32203509_993541_n.jpg

:lol:

These sweet little MJ fans at Leiscester Square
They were on their way to see MJ's Thriller Live production at the Lyric Theatre ... & their Mums told me they wanted to dress up like their HERO for the occassion.

MADE MY DAY to see the new generation's
L.O.V.E
for Michael.​

Priceless pic!!!! thanks so much for sharing!!

Well... would you believe it? I was just wondering about Thriller live for I am finally in the UK and well... reading all these reviews and experiences and excitment... I think I will have to make my way to London as soon as possible. It's expensive, anyway.

It'd better be good!!!!

:cheeky:

PCR .... don't miss out, go and see it!

Pleased you enjoyed the pic above ... here's another with the 4th little MJ fan
SWEET!

165165_1811413322154_1144642057_32219238_5561736_n.jpg

So take your sparkly glove with too ...because you'll be waving it in the air throughout the show!!

ENJOY !!!

I loved the show, too... but seeing it a second time the expensive cost left a bittersweet feeling. Hell, it cost over 80 Euro for a normal ticket!! I really think it's a rip-off. Also, at the show's beginning with some modified quote from Thriller they somehow say all people who take photographs should go to hell, and security is very strict on that. What a nice way to treat the audience... I think it's all 'bout money.

This is one of the most amazing shows I've seen tbh and I don't say that about musicals really as I can't stand them the only other musical I like really is WWRY but this is one show to definetely see for sure!

Back