Thriller vs Invincible

which one u love more?

• Thriller

Votes: 161 69.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 71 30.6%

• Total voters
It's always BJ, TWYMMF or DSTYGE at weddings.

I guess it's always gonna be the big hits. Although YRMW would be great, I guess only half if lucky would know it.
I just wish Invincible had that magic fairy dust the other albums have. I spoke to a guy last night at the wedding who wasn't an MJ fan but after a few drinks he opened up (as one does) and even admitted that Dangerous was a good album and that Scream ("that one in the space ship with his sister") was pretty good. The guy probably wasn't even aware that Invincible ever happened. Granted he was probably just making small talk with me, but still, nice to hear.

Thriller is a once in a life time magic captivating kick-a&% brilliant album.

An intense album with only 9 songs - and all 9 are masterpieces really.

Heard Thriller from beginning to end in the car yesterday (loud!) and it's such a wonderful journey. Not once did I even consider skipping a song. I hears all nine songs in the order MJ put them on the album. The flow is good, the songs are amazing, the overall experience is simply amazing.
Dangerous - which is an amazing album - has some fillers, Thriller has none. - Some migt say TGIM - but I have always liked that one very much.

I love Invincible too. - But it has some of the very few tracks I always skip. Privacy and 2000 Watts - I never hear them... Many don't like Lost Children, Don't Walk Away and Cry - I love those. Best songs on Invincible IMO is propably Speechless, Whatever Happens, Threatened, YRMW, Cry, Butterflies and Heaven Can Wait.

I mostly skip Unbreakable after 3 minutes, same goes for Heartbreaker and Invincible - They get too long and repetive. Nice songs though. - I am not a very big fan of the rap parts. - And that is for all MJ songs.

Dangerous - which is an amazing album - has some fillers, Thriller has none. - Some migt say TGIM - but I have always liked that one very much.

I agree on TGIM! People say it's cheesy but idc, I love me some Macca and MJ :D

I agree on TGIM! People say it's cheesy but idc, I love me some Macca and MJ :D

Same, it's not cheesy, it's just a bright, breezy, charming pop song. Something MJ was never ashamed to do, massively to his credit. Although it never did him any good with critics, he never shied away from it.

Same, it's not cheesy, it's just a bright, breezy, charming pop song. Something MJ was never ashamed to do, massively to his credit. Although it never did him any good with critics, he never shied away from it.
Same! I've always liked it. Charming is a good word.

Same! I've always liked it. Charming is a good word.

Definitely! Great choice of words :)

It's funny, a friend of mine was just telling me about how he started talking to this gorgeous chick recently and after seeing a photo of her, I joked about how she was so pretty, I was going to win her over myself. I then basically started singing The Girl Is Mine :lol:

Haha yeah I love that song. Rather innocent song too (for better lack of word), despite the competitiveness.

It's funny, a friend of mine was just telling me about how he started talking to this gorgeous chick recently and after seeing a photo of her, I joked about how she was so pretty, I was going to win her over myself. I then basically started singing The Girl Is Mine :lol:

Haha yeah I love that song. Rather innocent song too (for better lack of word), despite the competitiveness.

Definitely innocent, can you imagine what the song would be called if recorded nowadays?

Probably something like 'I'm gonna Bang that Ho First'!

Definitely innocent, can you imagine what the song would be called if recorded nowadays?

Probably something like 'I'm gonna Bang that Ho First'!

? I'm gonna bang that hoooeee, alllll nighhtttttt ?

Great to know you're a lover not a fighter. I bet you never Neverland you can't get that girl. Shamone then! Shamone! :lol:

Thriller. That album is mostly quality tracks, while Invincible is generally sub par.

Had Invincible had some of the songs they left of and the album was cut a little short - or at least some of the songs had been cut a little short - it could have been as good as Thriller. - But some songs keep on for way to long IMO.

Remove Privacy and 2000 Watts - add Escape and Blue Gangsta.

Change Cry with We've Had Enough

Maybe change one song with A Place With No Name.

This isn't even a question for me, definitely Thriller.
I've tried several times to appreciate Invincible, but this album is missing something, it does not have the material that would make crowds enthusiastic (in contrast with his previous work which is full of this element) and some tracks are not even memorable. I also like most of the outtakes more than the songs that made it to the disc.

I did chose Invincible as I think it's a more 'grown up' album lol and has more 'diverse' songs. Like more 'lyrics' that sooth you and more cool melodies :tongue:
Don't get me wrong here! I love "Thriller" but somehow I tend to listen more to "Invincible" :D

Cause this is THRILLER! I haven't listen to all the songs on Invincible yet but my favorites have to be Butterflies and You rock my world. like everyone says, thriller will always be the best album of all time right next to Off The Wall and BAD

Invincible all the way. Never was a fan until I really listened to the album properly a while back. Is one of my favourites now.

Back