Thrillicious' Thriller 25 Campaign In Full Force! (Now featured on YouTube)

Re: Thrillicious' Thriller 25 Campaign In Full Force!

Oh, of course Sobe has seen increased sales. This promo has been everywheres and they aint even finished yet. It appears to have started with the Superbowl and landed in New York. My guess is that it will make its way across the continent and we will see it end up in California.

Looks like Sobe is connected with America's Next Top Model. I was watching the marathon on vH1 and saw it several times.

That's really great, and interesting. It looks like Pepsi is going back to the man who gave them their biggest sales ever, lol. I've been seeing this drink everywhere ever since that commercial first aird.

Wow, you saw it on Top Model too? That's great.

And Pepsi aint no small thing. Pepsi is a major sponsor. And I think that their relationship with Michael is just fantastic and I would not be surprised if they end up being the sponsor for his tour if he goes on one.

And let me just say something else. Since this Sobe campaign started, we have not heard so much as one single complaint from any of these so-called family organizations against Pepsi working with Michael. I personally think that Pepsi is using this campaign to test the waters and see what reaction would be if they were to sponsor Michael for a huge tour.

I have always said that Michael would not have any problem getting sponsorship because I have never judged him by media and tabloid reports. I have always judged Michael by the response of the public for his music and their level of interest in his life. Every single time that he comes to the public he either makes ratings magic, sales a ton of records or gets the most watched this or the most watched that award. So I don't see him having a problem getting anything. And this campaign is not just going to ease Pepsi's mine....it is gonna speak to other corporations out there who may be considering doing some work with Michael. In the end, Michael wins more support. After all, what the sponsors really care about is selling their product....and if Michael can get the attention of the masses, they sponsors will jump on board.

Last edited:

Oh, of course Sobe has seen increased sales. This promo has been everywheres and they aint even finished yet. It appears to have started with the Superbowl and landed in New York. My guess is that it will make its way across the continent and we will see it end up in California.

on the 19th they were handing out free bottles in downtown Miami.....10mins from the real Sobe..

so much for the general public in comparison to MJ fans.

i've always heard some say that the general public doesn't hold the same interest in MJ as the 'die hard' MJ fans...as if 'die hard' meant SMALL NUMBER.

well...despite the comments i read in general newspaper websites and such, about what the general public felt was their fav superbowl commercial(comments saying that different commercials were favorites)..it looks like both the general public(who obviously felt different than they stated) and MJ fans have made the thrillicious commercial the most watched, cus we know that MJ fans weren't the only ones viewing the ad in order for that final viral count of most viewed commercial being the most of any superbowl commercial this year; and that was also despite the media's putting down of the commercial.

So....the general public IS just as interested in MJ as the fans...and i suspect the WHOLE WORLD has a little.....'die hard' in them, where MJ is concerned.:punk:

Last edited:

on the 19th they were handing out free bottles in downtown Miami.....10mins from the real Sobe..

What?? WHAT?!!! Flippin heck, I missed it!!!:( *thinks* Yeah, that was a semi-craptastic day at work so I didn't get out for lunch.
*sniff sniff* Rasta, can I ask WHERE they were handing out the bottles? Imma be mad if it was right in front of my building. Grrrr:lol:

Whoa! That video of NYC is just too awesome. I grinned thru the whole thing. A-MA-zing! I'm in love with a lizarrrd...he popping, he rollin'. :p Cuteness to the max. Lovin' the campaign!! I think the lizard with the SoBe grill is the one to watch tho. Too much! :lol:

TSCM, thanks for posting. Is it just me or did anyone else start craving some Sobe Lifewater after watching that? :unsure:

I can't wait to see where all this is leading to.

WOW!!! To hear such GREAT news on Easter day is just so THRILLICIOUS!!!!! The RESURRECTION of MIchael Jackson-the one and only eternal King of Pop, Rock, Soul Music & Entertainment and truly one of the most beautiful, loving, compassionate, generous, wonderful human beings and humanitarians forever!!!:)

Pepsi, MJ, Sony!!! A winning team for sure! :)

Last edited:

What?? WHAT?!!! Flippin heck, I missed it!!!:( *thinks* Yeah, that was a semi-craptastic day at work so I didn't get out for lunch.
*sniff sniff* Rasta, can I ask WHERE they were handing out the bottles? Imma be mad if it was right in front of my building. Grrrr:lol:

Whoa! That video of NYC is just too awesome. I grinned thru the whole thing. A-MA-zing! I'm in love with a lizarrrd...he popping, he rollin'. :p Cuteness to the max. Lovin' the campaign!! I think the lizard with the SoBe grill is the one to watch tho. Too much! :lol:

TSCM, thanks for posting. Is it just me or did anyone else start craving some Sobe Lifewater after watching that? :unsure:

right in front of Government center near the museum in downtown Miami

Thanks for letting us know. Great video :)

Yeah, Pepsi, Michael and Sony. I like the sound of that. Sounds like a lot of power to me.

i wanna know when can we buy the So Be in Australia I am dying to try it!!!

When I go to the US in August I will try every flavour and lobby to have it back home, if we dont have it by then

yes,but Michael is so quiet...

Pepsi and Michael a team YES YES YES!!!

As for sony Im not so sure???? I am still annoyed at the whole INVINCIBLE thing, I don't want that to happen again!!!

INVINCIBLE was FANTASTIC despite what anyone else says!!!

Well, I'm looking at the way Sony is handling T25, and they have really been performing well. So I say that Sony and Michael must have worked out ther problems. I feel that the folks that tried to hurt Michael are gone and new ones are in place....new ones that like Michael. Like Bandier for example.

I almost look at Michael's relationship with Sony like the relationship between a man and a woman. They might get mad at each other from time to time, but they are still family. They have been together for a long time and can't just throw what they have away.

Billboard photo/banners

y1p07uFMZDSQAiIvtiGMszgGYe-j3rICnzpqaG49ht4CyWLfaOkxs4djObhdae7SqQrxEc-S3Y1Do4

y1p07uFMZDSQAhaIR2vCe1wbZYa5xf9i8BpvkWKkPOgkvAyzDHT1Di1MWthqFwlcB4Uw6mEHj2Zccw

y1p07uFMZDSQAhRslBiSFz9PABxr0mWxnX_sNiekVfl6tCGRA7blUWNpRoDG_Y5wHV2AX3wciF-RWg

Think we can definetly say, Michael is most definetly back with Pepsi and this i think shows it. You (i think) will see some sponsorship again within time with regards to new material and upcoming projects.

This is Michaels new era!

AT LAST!

Terry

Props to whoever thought of this. This is nice promotion for MJ. The success of this should shoot down that stupid perception that no one wants to touch MJ.

Last edited:
ahaha i just saw that video clip on the front page of youtube
it's amazing!! wish i could have been part of that! lol

Man that was so cool! This campaign is in full swing...just wait, the MJ era will be back in no time!!!!

I am actually stunned that dancing lizards and Naomi Campbell are selling T25.. That has really stunned me. Michael hasn't been seen to promote this album, yet it is still selling, selling more than his sister's new cd. I hope that his sells continue for the new stuff as well, if it happens

I like this whole Thrillicious thing..

A good PR move.

I like this whole Thrillicious thing..

A good PR move.

KOPV,

it's good for T25, but how do you think it will help with any new material? do you think the strategy will be the same way?

It might be easier if we didn't analyze these things too much and just enjoy the moment as it is. It might be less stressful if we just try to enjoy that it's working NOW and be thankful that it's working?? If it's working now, I can't imagine why it wouldn't continue to work down the line with more commercials in the works. The SoBe folks did say another commercial was coming down the line...so we shall see if the new commercial is good enough to continue the hype or not. There's no way to know until we get there and the moment unfolds. No one here can say what will happen down the line, although I'm sure we all hope and pray for the best. There's proabably many who are stunned at how things are going with the campaign and T25 right now having thought it was all pointless in the beginning.:) It's just no way to predict any of this. However, If anyone here CAN predict the future, my pm box is open. PLEASE feel free to hit me up with 6 lucky numbers, eh? I'm a fair girl. 60-40 split? :p

Maybe the plan is the promote T25 for half the year, and this bust out with the new album in the second half of the year.

I'm glad that Mariah and Usher are coming out with there before Michael. Cause I think that when Michael release his, it is gonna take a lot of attention away from theres.

Maybe the plan is the promote T25 for half the year, and this bust out with the new album in the second half of the year.

I'm glad that Mariah and Usher are coming out with there before Michael. Cause I think that when Michael release his, it is gonna take a lot of attention away from theres.

you're very optimistic girl!:lol:

Back