Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

im worried, iv registered on michaeljacksonlive.com about 3 times with different email addresses and it said it had successfully bin entered into the presale, but i havnt received an email yet, its saying to put the mj@michaeljacksonlive.com thing into my address book to ensure email delivary but i cant coz its a work email im using nd i duno how, do u think its important or do u think i will still receive the email, has anyone else received an email?

If you don't have an O2 phone can you still buy the tickets? Will the tickets be sold on ticketmaster?

Which bit did you select on this question:

#

Do you prefer to receive an email or a text message from MichaelJacksonLive.com?
Email Mobile Text

Because I selected Text twice and got no email and then tried again with selecting Email and I then received the email I posted.

the email that i got says

"If you miss the presale window or due to demand are unsuccessful in being chosen to receive a password pin code, the general onsale is 7am 13 March 2009. "

so im guessing everyone can buy them that day not just 02 customers

Presale/o2 customer priority will start next Wednesday.

Then next Friday tickets will be available for EVERYBODY.

4 tickets per purchase, ie. 4 tickets per credit card/billing address.

Tony @ MaxJax

Dates from July 8th

PRICES:

£75 for bottom floor & first floor
£45 for higher tier
Go on sale Wednesday morning for O2 customers.

Thanks to Owen!!!

Great prices I think!
:bugeyed:bugeyed That's it. That's crackhead prices. lol. I'm so there. I just need that presale babbbby! oh yeah. Still hoping he comes to the us if A.

I haven't gotting the email from mjlive. Oh man.

I've been told 6, however i've looked on the O2's terms and conditons on ticketing and it doesnt state anything. But i'm sure I recall theres a restriction because of ticket towts
its definately 4 for the pre-sale it says so in the email, might be 6 for the general sale tho

Yea i have registered 3 times on 3 different email addresses and chose email on that question every time but i still havnt received an email. did u add that mj@michaeljacksonlive.com thing into your address book like it asks you to because i dont no how and im worried that might be why i havnt got it yet?????????

i had no email to say i was in pre sale either! just that i had been registered to get the newsletter and they didnt like my mobile number !

the MJ site's server is crashing horribly. I got 2 emails from them after trying 12 times to register.

I registered last night and STILL have not received an email.

Help!!

if you have not got the presale option, tickets go on sale 13th March at 7 am (presume this is GMT )

i've just done the pre sale thing..............i did the form then pressed submit......thought it wasn't gonna send but just left the webpage on and about 20 mins later it sent then i got the email straight back

I sent the text message and got a reply. I guess this confirms I am in the pre-sale chance for tickets?

does anyone know when the pre-sale happens?

The general sale starts on Friday, 13th March at 7am.

The presale starts on Wednesday, 11th March. Don't count me on that, though.

what about if u sent a text??? do they put u in presale then??? man im scared i wont get a ticket! :(

the presale sites being so dodgy.
i tried loads but it wouldnt work and now the forms not even there so i sent a text.
im on o2 though so hopefuly should get priority with that.
oh god this is so stressful.
i'll be gutted if i dont get a ticket

Back