Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

If you get an e-mail or a text message back, then you are definitely in the pre-sale list. Remember that although you may be on the list, there is no guarantee of getting pre-sale tickets during the pre-sale ticket "window period" which is from Wednesday, 11th March (I think, could be wrong). In which case, you wait until Friday, 13th March at 7:00am UK time when the general tickets are on sale.

Hope that is correct!

I don´t how the system works regarding of buying a concert ticket, but when these tickets are open for sale can you order a ticket through O2:s website or do you have to travel to London to buy a ticket in a ticket store? I live in Sweden and it would cost me a lot of money and time to travel to London if you can´t order a ticket online. :-(

I don´t how the system works regarding of buying a concert ticket, but when these tickets are open for sale can you order a ticket through O2:s website or do you have to travel to London to buy a ticket in a ticket store? I live in Sweden and it would cost me a lot of money and time to travel to London if you can´t order a ticket online. :-(

You will be able to get tickets on the general release date. On the O2 website, Ticketmaster etc.

I just found my confirmation email in my bulk-folder.

Whew, at least i have it, added the email to my adressbook, i soooooooo hope i'll have the chance to buy on presale!!!

do u think well still get a ticket if we have to wait for general sale. i think i will kill myself if i dont get a ticket!! seriously lol

where di you here about the o2 presale?
i cant find anything on the site.
thanks

sorry i meant what it says here about o2 customers on wednesday morning?

im on o2 and get alerts about presale fr other artists but have had nothing about this :S

Tony @ MaxJax

Dates from July 8th

PRICES:

£75 for bottom floor & first floor
£45 for higher tier
Go on sale Wednesday morning for O2 customers.

Thanks to Owen!!!

Great prices I think!

the first concert in on the 8th.when is the rest of the concerts gonna take place?

how come the tickets so cheap omg 75 bucks

i paid 135 dollars to see janet

this is great that the tickets are cheap

its gonna sell out in mins though

does anyone know if all tickets are seated or are there standing as well?

Now I can finally go, but where the heck can I buy tickets?! They're for sure gonna sell out in NO time.

pls help meee! Which site can I order from and how late GMT? And what CC do they accept? Paypal, mastercards, visa? what? arghhh

now i can finally go, but where the heck can i buy tickets?! They're for sure gonna sell out in no time.

Pls help meee! Which site can i order from and how late gmt? And what cc do they accept? Paypal, mastercards, visa? What? Arghhh

i have the same problem !

“THIS IS IT”
HISTORY IN THE MAKING AS THE KING OF POP
MICHAEL JACKSON
PERFORMS IN LONDON FOR THE LAST TIME
*10 shows at the O2 Arena in London
Starting July 8th

(London, March 5, 2009) –The King of Pop returns to reign over London this summer.

Michael Jackson has announced today that he is returning to the stage for a historic 10 shows at the O2 Arena performing in London for the last time.* The King of Pop performs his greatest hits for the event of the summer, the concerts of 2009 and the decade’s hottest gigs. This really is ‘It’!

One of the most eagerly awaited returns to the stage of all time, Michael Jackson has not played a series of concerts since he last toured 12 years ago. These dramatic shows promise an explosive return with a band of the highest calibre, state-of-the-art stage show and incredible surprise support acts.

“I am coming to London to play the songs my fans want to hear.” – Michael Jackson

Opening with 10 nights at the O2 Arena on July 8th. Ticket price £75 / £65 / £50 + booking fees

“We are delighted to facilitate the return of The King of Pop, long may he reign! Michael at The 02 this summer will surely be the highlight of the musical year. When Michael Jackson performs, the eyes of the World will be watching. Look out for an International flavour to the audience, as this will be his only concerts in the WORLD this year!” -Rob Hallett, President International Touring, AEG Live.

Starting today visit www.MichaelJacksonLive.com or text ‘MJ’ to 81707 for your chance to join the presale. Text costs 10p to 12p dependent on network. UK only.

Tickets go on sale to the public at 7am Friday, March 13th and will be available through www.MichaelJacksonLive.com

An exclusive new Michael Jackson video showcasing his electric performances over the years will make a record breaking debut on Sunday, March 8th at 9:30pm on ITV. Michael Jackson will be the only artist ever to take over an entire ad break.

Note To Editors

One of the world’s most popular entertainers Michael Jackson has sold over 750*million units worldwide and is one of very few artists to be inducted twice into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Guinness Book of World Records has recognised Michael Jackson as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time and Thriller as The Biggest Selling Album of All Time. Jackson won 13 Grammy Awards and received the American Music Award’s Artist of the Century Award.

Source: AEG Live

so just a question cuz this is all so damn confusing... can i order on presale NOW on the site, even though i am not on O2 ?

friday the 13th huh ? good luck to us getting tickets that day

friday the 13th huh ? good luck to us getting tickets that day

LOL! you made my day:lol:

omg, i rly have nooo idea where to buy them and when. I dont have them to be on sale. as long as I can buy one.

First of all, since I am sort of late to get the news: HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

And then; anyone who knows what time the tickets will be on sale if I am to try to get them online? ( I live in Norway!!).
Please if anyone can help I would be very grateful!!

I would just like to clear a few things up.

Currently we know for definate -

Michael Jackson will be doing 10 Shows at London's 02 Arena from July 8th 2009.

The public general sale of tickets begins at 7am (UK Time) on Friday 13th March 2009.

We also know that we have been given the opportunity to register online at www.michaeljacksonlive.com to be in with a chance of recieving a passcode that will allow us to participate in a ticket presale.

Currently we do not know for sure -

The official dates of each show

The official date of the ticket presale

----

In addition to the above, people have also found out that if you have a mobile phone and your provider is 02, there will be a priority sale for 02 customers.

I would like to stress that the 02 Priority sale is not the same as the michaeljacksonlive presale.

02 have had a scheme for sometime now called '02 Blueroom', this is a scheme designed to provide 02 customers with priority tickets to various events held at the 02 arena amongst other things.

If you are an 02 customer you can register your number here:

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/Portal/Pages/default.aspx

To keep up to date on new regarding the Michael Jackson 02 Priority sale you can view this page:

http://www.o2blueroom.co.uk/microsites/Michael/

I hope this clears things up.

Thanks

David

so will we be able to buy from ticketmaster or only michaeljacksonlive.com?

Thanks for clearing that up david g burns. One question; when will we be notified if our MJ pre-sale text or email has been successful?

Yeah, I mean is it truly going to cost $75 to see him? How so? At MSG the front rows were going for $2500 - $5000 and upper seats for $800.

How did we get down to $75? And with 18,000 seats, that's only 1.35 million for the O2. Aren't they paying Mike like $150 million? How can they afford to do that by charging us $75 for 18,000 seats?]

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....

Watch this be a 5 minute concert ... for $75, I'm not expecting a very long performance. More like a "one song" show. I mean, you can't put mike on stage with folks paying only $75. Madonna is getting around 150 - 350GBP per ticket at the O2. How's Mike doin' it for $75???

Yeah, I mean is it truly going to cost $75 to see him? How so? At MSG the front rows were going for $2500 - $5000 and upper seats for $800.

How did we get down to $75? And with 18,000 seats, that's only 1.35 million for the O2. Aren't they paying Mike like $150 million? How can they afford to do that by charging us $75 for 18,000 seats?]

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....

Watch this be a 5 minute concert ... for $75, I'm not expecting a very long performance. More like a "one song" show. I mean, you can't put mike on stage with folks paying only $75. Madonna is getting around 150 - 350GBP per ticket at the O2. How's Mike doin' it for $75???

I think the main reasson MSG was so expensive, was because he had so many big names featuring in his show. Britney, Usher, Destiny's Child are only a few to name. not sure about this tough, wasn't a fan yet back then. :p

I don't think this will be a 3 hour long show, I think about 1,5 or maybe 2 hours.

Back