Tickets for Jan/Feb 2010 on Seetickets.com NOW!!!!!

That advice might prove to be good by Katzr2000 and StaceyMJ if it takes too much time to convince your mum, BUT your mum might get really annoyed if you go ahead and buy tickets without her permission :( . Also, I personally would not buy MJ concert tickets without using a credit card. Therefore, it would be preferable if you could get your mum to pay by credit card (assuming she has one) as then you are also possibly protected if things go wrong.

Last edited:
That advice might prove to be good by Katzr2000 and StaceyMJ if it takes too much time to convince your mum, BUT your mum might get really annoyed if you go ahead and buy tickets without her permission :( . Also, I personally would not buy MJ concert tickets without using a credit card. Therefore, it would be preferable if you could get your mum to pay by credit card (assuming she has one) as then you are also possibly protected if things go wrong.

If shes buying from see tickets and for some reason her tickets don't arrive she will be covered by see tickets policies anyway (if the don't arrive they arrange for a set of tickets to be collected from the box office / if its rescheduled then arrangements will be made / if its canceled she will get a refund). Im almost 23, never had a credit card and never had any issues with any online purchases which would warrant me needing a c/c.

Thanks guys for all the amazing replies :)
Mack and Richie helped make this guide thing of getting me to London.. then to the o2 and hotel and home again in the simplest safest way - so I have that saved on my computer now :)
I'm just trying to be good atm and try not to talk about Michael because I do everyones head in.
I'll look at that card thing :)

Aaaaw, see, you have so many people on here trying to help you :)

I reckon that the amount of people willing to part with some cash could pretty much cover you for two tickets..

And I've never had a problem and I only have a debit card too.. I've bought everything and anything with that, and you are covered by SeeTickets/Ticketmaster's T&C's.

I wouldn't buy the tickets without consulting your mom though, just keeping working on her :lol: My parents would have been really mad if I'd have bought them without their permission.

Those of you telling Becca to go ahead and buy them then tell Mum, do you have children yourself? I have a 12 year old (well almost 12) girl myself and if she did something like this behind my back, I'd probably ban her from going purely because she defied me! It is a VERY risky thing to do. I can understand why Becca's mum is apprehensive about going to an unfamiliar city with your child... especially when all you hear on the news is about shootings & stabbings etc. It's scary enough when you're on your own in a big city without having a child to look after too.

Becca, (hugs) I know it's hard for you - I was a fan at 13 and I'd have been the same, desperately trying to convince my mum to let me go, but Mum will have her reasons, and if you go behind her back will only cause more problems and you could end up falling big time. My daughter expressed an interest in going but her Dad wouldn't allow it due to the above reasons (and the cost that would be involved!) but if she'd been as keen as you and had saved for it, I would have tried to talk him round so she could go. Keep saving and don't give up hope. February is still a long way off and you'll be that little bit older by then. I'm sure tickets will still become available nearer the time too - floor seats too if all the Thriller packlages aren't sold.

Becca, As a mother I have to agree with Bowen9999. To go against her will only make her worse.
My heart goes out to you as I have been a fan since a teenager and my family would laugh & said i would grow out of it! I had no chance of getting to see him. Here I am now going in july with my grown up daughter! I can also understand how worried your mother is.
As she is not a fan is their anyone else close to the family you could go with? or that could talk to your mother for you?
Other people offering you money is wonderful and we understand we are just trying to help but your mother may well be suspicious of it. Try to show her you are being responsible finding routes & options to get there. I hope it works out for you.
love & hugs.

I agree if you go behind your mums back it will only make things worse.

Have you got a family member that can take you

Don't worry I won't go behind her back.. I'd be too scared and I'd get in so much trouble! I was thinking of buying my mum a ticket for her birthday but I decided against it because its pretty much the same.
Don't worry I won't give up :) Not when Michael's involved :wub:

Those of you telling Becca to go ahead and buy them then tell Mum, do you have children yourself? I have a 12 year old (well almost 12) girl myself and if she did something like this behind my back, I'd probably ban her from going purely because she defied me! It is a VERY risky thing to do. I can understand why Becca's mum is apprehensive about going to an unfamiliar city with your child... especially when all you hear on the news is about shootings & stabbings etc. It's scary enough when you're on your own in a big city without having a child to look after too.

Yeah, in hindsight it probably isn't the best idea. I just really want Becca to get tickets so thought it was a way around it. I can only imagine how annoyed my mum would have been if I'd done that! I also see what you mean about her being suspicious, I probably would have my doubts too. February is a long way off, I still think something will come up by then. :yes:

Just wanted to say that there are still a few tickets left on seetickets.com.
18th Feb and the last two Feb dates for example. Only upper tier though...

Back