Tito Jackson : "I forgive Conrad Murray"

Stacya

Proud Member
Sorry if this thread is useless.

TITO JACKSON FORGIVES MURRAY

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/tito-jackson-forgives-murray_1116212

Tito Jackson doesn't hate his older brother Michael's personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray, even though Murray is believed to have caused the 'King of Pop's death.

Michael Jackson's brother Tito has forgiven Dr. Conrad Murray.

Tito will never "get over" his older brother's June death from acute Propofol intoxication, but insists he doesn't hate Michael's personal physician - who allegedly administered the fatal dose of the anaesthetic that killed him.

He said: "Have I forgiven Conrad Murray? We are supposed to forgive as humans. I'm not a hater or anything like that. I'm just going to take things one moment at a time.

"I'm supposed to forgive. We are supposed to forgive. That's just my belief. So yes, I forgive. It's what God said. You're supposed to forgive.

"I loved my brother dearly and I miss him every moment he is not around. It's just something that you feel all the time. You never get over that tragedy."

Tito says Michael's three children Prince Michael I, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II, aka 'Blanket', have started home-schooling and are "slowly getting back to normal".

Tito added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "The family love is there and we are all there to support each other during this hard time. That's what's important. The kids are doing very well. My mother Katherine is doing a good job with them.

"They are happy with their cousins, playing and swimming. They are slowly getting back to normal. But they still miss their dad."

Older brother? fail. Probably not real.

If it is though, maybe he has to forgive to move on.

Last edited:
Good for Tito.
I'm not even going to try.
gi88.gif

Yeah, I read too: older brother? :huh: Well, good for Tito if he's forgiven Murray already.

I guess Tito forgives Conrad because he needs to do that to go on to live. It's what he said. And when you are very religious, you forgive to live, to make yourself a reason, you can't live with hate all life. Tito said in a older article : "i will never be completely at peace". I think Tito forgive to advance in life.

What!! Wow!! I could never truely forgive anyone who kill people! Maybe overtime I will learn how to forget and let go of the hate, but to really forgive is hard! I want justice! I can't just forgive and let a murder go! Crazy!

Maybe Tito needed to forgive him to move on with his life, some people deal with grief in different ways. For some people it actually helps to forgive their family members killer... Ive seen plenty of cases where family members forgive their son/daughters murderer...

I don't know if this is true what Tito is saying.But if so, then I don't understand it .
How can you forgive someone who KILL your Brother and is still not in JAIL .
For me thats ridicolous.

OMG IN WHAT WORLD DO WE LIVE :(

If this is true, then I guess Tito's a better person than I am. I don't forgive him, and I won't. He needs to be in a jail cell where he belongs. Maybe then I will feel better. I don't feel anything but hate and disgust for anyone involved in taking Michael away from us. Maybe that's wrong, but it's how I feel.

Blaaah whatever
all I want to know is if Murray is ever going to PAY for killing Michael. and don't give me that "Michael did it to himself" crap

blah blah blah If it is not BS, Tito better worry about his own life and to say anything cus the media will twist it.

Why is everyone here talking about this as if it's a fact?
This IS contactmusic...not exactly very reliable...please people.

Why is everyone here talking about this as if it's a fact?
This IS contactmusic...not exactly very reliable...please people.

I know you're right. That's why I started my post with "If this is true," because we all know how it goes.
DuranDuran, who said anything about revenge? We want JUSTICE.

i love when y'all take one thing from an article and focus on it...wow older brother...ok

but remember, will smith said, hate in ur heart will consume u,too....so hating him won't bringmj back. right?

If it's true, then he's a better person than I am too...

But forgive this man when he's not even in jail or even being judge for that, damn...
It's useless comment.. the only thing it can do it sotfen the anger of the world so Murray will get nothing, and we won't get anything from justice... this is all gonna slip out of our hands.. I tell you... if he hasn't been arrested by now.. don't think he'll be.. check what's coming... forgive.. uh?
They never sew newspaper or tabloids before.. I bet they won't even sew the man who killed Michael. That's crap!

I think this is what we all should do. But , again, to hate is more easier that to forgive. I forgive to Murray too, but I still want him to be in jail

I can't forgive Murray for Killing The worlds Greatest Entertainer Or The worlds sweetest person. If this is true. Tito Jackson is a bigger person then i am.

I cried last night during Latoya's interview on Access Hollywood. After what she said about Prince it makes it even harder to forgive Murray. Even 4 months later it is still far to soon to forgive. Hes not in jail hes not anywhere he should be. So i don't forgive him.

I'm sure family & friends alike will have varying degrees of emotions. He may forgive him today and then may feel intense dislike next week....grief is very complicated.

Yeah the "older brother" quote just doesn't work. I know God wants us to forgive and if it makes tito happier and able to move on then fine

BUT there has been absolutely NO justice for what happened to Michael and I DO NOT accept that and CANNOT forgive ANYONE until they are behind bars.....

Just wow!!!! Is this guy for real. Does he not realize that EVERYTHING he or anyone in the family says is heard by the potential jury? Its one thing if he wants to forgive this "homicidal" Dr. but why do it publicly?

Jesus, everyday that passes I feel this Murray guyand anyone else that contributed to the homicide of my idol is gonna walk. He will go back to his Caribbean island and live the good life. Meanwhile the King of Pop will never be with us again.

Thanks Tito. *eye roll*

Back