TMZ article about Karen Faye's testimony

She's as culpable IMO. Before she closed her facebook I was on it. She actually said she found Michael collapsed during 2001 concerts and Michael told her that "doctor gave me too much" or something like that. So by her admittance she knew "Doctors giving MJ stuff so much that he would even collapse" since 2001. But no action.

I think she also said she emailed Randy Phillips in the last few weeks/ days. When she was asked why she didn't do anything she said something like "she didn't have the power and couldn't force Michael into her car and take him to a hospital" - which is most probably the reality.

Yeah she also shared that MJ was soo high during the HIstory tour. She once said on her fb that someone in the crew was verbally assaulting her and pushed her but Michael couldnt defend her because he was sooo out of it..

So karen have know about his "problems" since the HIstory tour but havnt done a shitt, she should stop throwing stones in a glasshouse

wow thats something...... i dont think she is lying, let me explain my self. I really believe that she believe she is telling the truth... So personnaly i dont like the attacks on her because you dont know what went on between michael and karen, only that she was working for him..

If that is her true let her say her word.. it does not mather i believe because everybody who worked with michael has some story.. like there is told me before u see michael differently everyone sees something else.. *about his weight* so let her do her talk time... and feel sad for her that she believes that because she has to live with that true..

Think yourself in her shoes, believing the story.. thats sad right?? thats also hard on her... i dont defend her i just say, let her do her talk and let it be with that.. moving on

interesting...her tweet....

Karen Faye

On Tuesday 15th February 2011, @wingheart said:
Interesting how the media publicly releases my private testimony to the investigators, BUT twisted and incorrectly!!!! Incorrect quotes and misleading statements...BUT NO ONE WILL LET ME SPEAK THE TRUTH FROM THE COURTROOM!!!!!!

all this from a woman who claims she was Michael's friend....disgustng..:(

wow thats something...... i dont think she is lying, let me explain my self. I really believe that she believe she is telling the truth... So personnaly i dont like the attacks on her because you dont know what went on between michael and karen, only that she was working for him..

If that is her true let her say her word.. it does not mather i believe because everybody who worked with michael has some story.. like there is told me before u see michael differently everyone sees something else.. *about his weight* so let her do her talk time... and feel sad for her that she believes that because she has to live with that true..

Think yourself in her shoes, believing the story.. thats sad right?? thats also hard on her... i dont defend her i just say, let her do her talk and let it be with that.. moving on

The only problem, in my opinion, is that Karen Faye has told SEVERAL versions of her story. Which one is the true story?

The TRUTH only requires one version!

When you start telling different versions of a story, in my opinion, you lose ALL credibility.

I also believe that Karen Faye has some "mental" issues of her own and Michael's death may have pushed her over the edge. Some of the things she has said and done since Michael's death are not the actions of a rational person, in my opinion.

Karen Faye

Interesting how the media publicly releases my private testimony to the investigators, BUT twisted and incorrectly!!!! Incorrect quotes and misleading statements...BUT NO ONE WILL LET ME SPEAK THE TRUTH FROM THE COURTROOM!!!!!!

No one will let her speak the "truth" from the courtroom, because they OBVIOUSLY know they are dealing with a nut. LOL!

If she had viable information and wasn't so unstable, she would be a STAR WITNESS. She's not and there's a reason she's not. Poor thing!

^^
A legal question: in the US, can someone volunteer to be questioned during the trial?
You can come in and say that you have information regarding a particular case and the investigator/detective will interview you and see if said information is important and if that information can be confirmed.

It's up to the D.A. to decide whether or not any information is good enough to use in their case. They also need to decide if the person who has said information is "strong" enough to withstand cross-examination.

In my opinion, Karen Faye is NOT strong enough to withstand cross-examination, because there is too much information out there, which can confirm how many times she has changed her story, i.e Twitter, Facebook, People magazine interview etc.

She's not good witness material, in my opinion.

The only problem, in my opinion, is that Karen Faye has told SEVERAL versions of her story. Which one is the true story?

The TRUTH only requires one version!

When you start telling different versions of a story, in my opinion, you lose ALL credibility.

I also believe that Karen Faye has some "mental" issues of her own and Michael's death may have pushed her over the edge. Some of the things she has said and done since Michael's death are not the actions of a rational person, in my opinion.

Ok can be truth what you say, maybe she doesnt know and is so sad over her losing her best friend in her eyes.. so she is mentaly not capable to one truth. I dont think Michael would want us to call her nasty things like nut and etc..

would be nice if you ALL remember that you cant know the whole truth true the media...

all we have is that and then karen faye tweets that it aint truth.. so lets be patient and not full with hate!

Karen Faye

:crazy
Raise your hands if you knew something was going to be tweeted to try and clean this up?

:hands raised:

Raise your hands if you knew something was going to be tweeted to try and clean this up?

My hand is raised right along witcha!

Homegirl needs to fall back and just be silent. When she tweets, all she does is dig a bigger hole for herself, in my opinion.

I guess nobody ever told her: Silence Is Golden!

Ok can be truth what you say, maybe she doesnt know and is so sad over her losing her best friend in her eyes.. so she is mentaly not capable to one truth. I dont think Michael would want us to call her nasty things like nut and etc..

would be nice if you ALL remember that you cant know the whole truth true the media...

all we have is that and then karen faye tweets that it aint truth.. so lets be patient and not full with hate!

So broken up over losing her best friend she goes and takes PICS of his crypt and puts them on her face book account and they mysteriously end up on TMZ with there water mark on it. So broken up was she over her best friend she lies about his condition at the time of his death. So broken up over her best she says on her face book page well Mark Lester could be telling the truth we should not judge. So broken up over her best friend she implies that he was gay. I will not be patient with Karen because she is a liar who I hope gets sued one day for the crap she has said. I will respond with hate. Why? Because she deserves it.

I ONLY called her a "nut" out of respect for this board and myself.

Trust me, I could have gone hard, by just thinking about her taking pictures of Michael's final resting place and SELLING them to TMZ. That was low!

But like I said, out of respect, I will refrain from breaking any of the boards rules and will not say what I REALLY want to say.

of course. girl don't you know twitter is the medium to fight your battles. and be cryptic as possible, that works wonders. :doh:

:both hands raised:
Along with Randy, they're both so strong in tweeting things. I never expected any actions by any of them, now it's just simply annoying.

My hand is raised right along witcha!

Homegirl needs to fall back and just be silent. When she tweets, all she does is dig a bigger hole for herself, in my opinion.

I guess nobody ever told her: Silence Is Golden!
excatly taint that jury pool karen
btw both my good and bad arms are rasied

No one will let her speak the "truth" from the courtroom, because they OBVIOUSLY know they are dealing with a nut. LOL!

If she had viable information and wasn't so unstable, she would be a STAR WITNESS. She's not and there's a reason she's not. Poor thing!

I so wish Murray's side would call her. To see her lying ass rip on national tv would be poetic justice.

Why is Karen not a part of katherine AEG suit?
Did miss Karen call the Jackson family and ask them to see what was going on with MJ?

Did miss Karen call the Jackson family and ask them to see what was going on with MJ?

In my opinion, Karen Faye made the LOUDEST noise when she "thought" she would not receive a credit at the end of the "This Is It" movie and when she "thought" she would not be in the film at all.

Homegirl was crying bloody murder then!

First - I do not like Karen.
But I want to say - I know people who are addicted to something and you have to accept the fact that the only person who could help Michael was not nobody but him. This is long and hard struggle that is difficult to win.
I really think that Michael needed a psychologist, therapy clinic and a long process of recovery.
I'm saying this only if we accept the fact that he was addicted to something.
I think if he was, Karen was the last person who could help him. This battle is conducted independently and starting from the recognition that there is a problem, and that the problem must be fought with the help of people who you love and who love you.
Karen was just a employee.
His friend was Liz and she tried to help him once.

Here is the problem with that there was no problem. And Karen claims to be miuch more then an employee. She is a damn liar

First - I do not like Karen.
But I want to say - I know people who are addicted to something and you have to accept the fact that the only person who could help Michael was not nobody but him. This is long and hard struggle that is difficult to win.
I really think that Michael needed a psychologist, therapy clinic and a long process of recovery.
I think if he was, Karen was the last person who could help him. This battle is conducted independently and starting from the recognition that there is a problem, and that the problem must be fought with the help of people who you love and who love you.
Karen was just a employee.
His friend was Liz and she tried to help him once.

Just read his autopsy.

I would ACCEPT the "fact" if it appeared in the official autopsy report.

I doesn't, so I don't.

Before you start taking about "addiction" you really should FACT-CHECK what the autopsy report has to say, otherwise your post becomes moot, in my opinion.

yes ..my hands are raised no surprise here from Karen...:no:

if Karen wants to be clearer and she has to tweet something, she can tweet what she really said.
This is exactly what she should do....retweet her side...but..she wont because she likes her name coming out of other peoples mouths..be it..positive or negatve...she doesn't care. Cuz if she did..she would set the record straight and clarify what it was she said. She likes to use twitter as her platform......so go ahead Karen....use it.
Why is Karen not a part of katherine AEG suit?
This is the part that bothers me...she was so close to Michael...yet she didn't tell his family the condition that he was in at the end?? She was to busy being up his butt. IF she is telling the truth..and as far as I am concerned that is a BIG IF....then should is just as guilty as the rest for seeing and not doing something to help him. I understand Michael was a grown man..however....if you see Someone that you supposedly love in danger of their lives...it is only common sense that a person would help another and NOT try to shut up the people who WERE trying to help him.....and THAT is what Karen did..IMO

I don't care about the McDonald's part.. Michael could have said I need to get a 9-5 job to pay my bills and exaggerated it with the McDonald's example

Sure, if he ever really said that, and he's not here to tell us if he did, or didn't.

self-sabotaging - wow another drug addict talk. so now he's taking drugs because he wanted to.

There is a TRIAL coming up, and just five minutes of reflection on the parts of those who are posting thoughtlessly all over the internet, would give them just a HINT that the "drug addict" narrative will be an advantage for the DEFENSE?? I don't care if it's "Nurse Lee" saying it (by implication), or the family -- who rarely saw Michael, or Karen Fay tweeting away, or fans on the major fan boards such as this one. If you don't KNOW, first hand, that he had a drug problem, then I think a little sensitivity to the implications for the trial is in order. (and don't think for one SECOND that journos don't read here. They DO.) (Karen Faye has never said she SAW him taking drugs, anyway.)

plus have you realized the paradox? Michael was sooo afraid that he would lose everything and will be forced to work at a fast food joint but YET he had no problem of SELF SABOTAGING himself and the shows.. it doesn't even make sense. If he was so afraid why wasn't he trying to do the shows or trying to get out of them?

Sure, it's a paradox. So, which IS it? He needed the money and had to do the concerts? OR, he was self-sabotaging and risking being able to do the concerts? Guys, Michael was not a STUPID man!

so now Klein did it. Not AEG not Murray. and in case you haven't noticed this is what TMZ reported that will be used by Murray's defense.

Yeah, they'll use Klein, but probably never call him to the stand. The defense now consists of a multitude of "defenses," and they are going to put them in a paper bag and shake it.

Back