TMZ article about Karen Faye's testimony

So, Michael was 'high' during "HIStory", that's what she'd share on her Fb page? The freak does this person do? When you say 'high', the probability one takes it in the more literal sense, as in being on recreational drugs is... high. ... And he wasn't getting 'fixed'. He was struggling with jet lag and nights of insomnia. A load of big difference, yet she doesn't mention this, of course, she just says, as most out there in the media, that he was 'out of it'. Like an air-head, one that's not grounded. And boy, is this so infuriating!... He was becoming a father too, and had to do all those tour concerts (which he didn't enjoy doing, for he hated touring) to honor, then Princess Diana died etc... 'ta freak can she say that he was out of it, that she couldn't talk to him? .. To top that, he was visiting lots of places, sick children and all that. ... .... When one can't sleep, they're bound to look drowsy. ...

Why doesn't she keep her personal impressions to herself or do something concrete about it rather than hide behind a computer screen and a Twitter page to chat with Jackson fans. She has been spilling so much private information about her former boss - on social networking sites - like crazy. Doesn't she know Murray's defense can't wait to pick up on her stories to paint Michael once again, in a bad light? She's telling so many contradictory stories, and she should just keep quiet altogether and stop victimizing herself.

Not too coherent now, as I'm sick and tired of keep on bumping on stuff that are ultimately burying Jackson downer in the ground and make a complete, irreparable joke of his name and memory: bit by bit by bit. Doggone it, when will this stupidity/meanness end?.. And absolutely No mention at all of the autopsy's results disputing this endless druggie ish, No mention at all about all the crap he put up with throughout his life that most wouldn't have survived it? .... Even when saying things like "There were doctors giving him too much of this and that', that's a stereotypical cliche that in the minds of the general public sounds like one's described as mindless junkie. Their truncated views on things are doing the most damage, for the focus will always be on Jackson. ... At times like these, I'm glad he is not here to put up with all this massive, endless crap. ....

And I agree, Autumn II. Sites like TMZ - buddies with Murray and killers of Jackson's reputation anyway - are tantalizing people to keep on feeding their articles. Attention is what they want and since they get it, they'll continue to spew their crap and get both the ignorant (not referring to us here on the forum, but those from the general public, much less informed) and the Jackson supporters talk about this issue. That's what they want and their trap is as snakish as they are. ...

Last edited:
defense team working really hard ,i guess they found their star witness "janet and karen"to throw jury off.

of course. girl don't you know twitter is the medium to fight your battles. and be cryptic as possible, that works wonders. :doh:

Well apparently that is the only way to make sure the absolute truth is heard.:smilerolleyes:

First - I do not like Karen.
But I want to say - I know people who are addicted to something and you have to accept the fact that the only person who could help Michael was not nobody but him. This is long and hard struggle that is difficult to win.
I really think that Michael needed a psychologist, therapy clinic and a long process of recovery.
I'm saying this only if we accept the fact that he was addicted to something.
I think if he was, Karen was the last person who could help him. This battle is conducted independently and starting from the recognition that there is a problem, and that the problem must be fought with the help of people who you love and who love you.
Karen was just a employee.
His friend was Liz and she tried to help him once.

That would be correct if it weren't for the fact that Karen keeps repeating she was 'such' a dear friend of Michael. Last time I checked, 'dear friends' help you when you're in danger.

Liz did help Michael - back in the 90's and she sent him to one of those rehab places where he was treated for his dependency on painkillers. I believe him and Liz weren't as close the past years (and Liz's health probably had an effect on her judgement too) so I don't think she knew Michael was in danger/could have helped him/had that much influence on him.

@Alma: Karen even went so far as to discuss Michael's financial situation with fans on her FB page.

I think Karen needs to stop babbling about Michael and start showing him the respect he so deserves.

Refresh my memory, please when you heard Michael said that Karen is his friend?
Just asking.

Refresh my memory, please when you heard Michael said that Karen is his friend?
Just asking.
Good one :) Karen's always been saying it but Michael never mentioned it. Doesn't mean they weren't friends at all, though.....but Michael understood the meaning of privacy and respect.

then i dont know it anymore.... will see what happens at the trail if she is there to testify

I heard that Karen says that she can't say anything because she could be called as a witness. But yet she has been talking online and on TV ever since Michael died IMO. And she has said enough to possibly get herself put on the witness stand. To me, she should have just kept her opinions to herself from the start. Now either the defense or prosecution could think she knows something and she'll have to come to court and explain herself. Another thing, couldn't they send for the records of the things she wrote online? Because if so, they could find out she was saying that Michael was healthy one moment and then saying he was a mess the next moment. That's not going to look good if she comes in as a witness IMO.

First - I do not like Karen.
But I want to say - I know people who are addicted to something and you have to accept the fact that the only person who could help Michael was not nobody but him. This is long and hard struggle that is difficult to win.
I really think that Michael needed a psychologist, therapy clinic and a long process of recovery.
I'm saying this only if we accept the fact that he was addicted to something.
I think if he was, Karen was the last person who could help him. This battle is conducted independently and starting from the recognition that there is a problem, and that the problem must be fought with the help of people who you love and who love you.
Karen was just a employee.
His friend was Liz and she tried to help him once.

Have you read the autopsy at all? Michael didn't die because he was an addict he died due to the actions of Dr.Conrad Murray.

Michael Jackson was so worried he couldn't perform his London concerts in 2009 ... he worried out loud he would end up working behind the counter at McDonald's.

That's all I read, because I couldn't read anymore after that.

Karen Faye is as much BS as attractive Michael is in a fast food uniform.

michaeljacksoneatingfastfood.jpg

I just hope they don't take this photoshopped pic (like the ambulance one) and use it to say that Michael was actually working there.

Have you read the autopsy at all? Michael didn't die because he was an addict he died due to the actions of Dr.Conrad Murray.

Apparently, we have prosecution witnesses calling him an addict. So what type of picture does that bring?

Prosecutors need to bring in drug experts. They need to stop this! They need to bring in a suicidologist as well.

Last edited:
We are not the judges or a panel of the jurors umpiring her, Michael or anybody else, who is responsible for MJs death or the causes or any circumstances.

We can not be objective or say - she is a liar, because she is just saying ... something...

We can take it seriously or wait for the verdict.

As for the McDs thing, I believe that Michael could say it, but not as something serious but as his "anxiety" that the (financial) things were going wrong (way)

Last edited:
Karen worked so closely with Murray's defense !
she tried to help Murray to blame MJ as a drug addict and AEG and Klien as they took advantage of this ....read the transcript of Kenny Ortega testominal and u see that Chernoff discussed with Karen everything and she helped him as much as she could before the Prelimanry hearing.

besides,all her tweets during the plilm she was against the proscution !!! why ????

Karen is money hungry ,,,she do anything for money and we know that Murray is using alot of money only God knows from where !

what hurts me is that there are many Mj fans who respect her and help her destroy Mj image with her lies......she tried everything (blaming Kenny , Kathrine, AEG each and everyone around MJ but herself) after MJ's death to make the fans forget that she was one of the people who refused to help MJ when the fans asked her to do so and was assuring them that he was doing great and everything was amazing.

Remember MJ fired Karen more than three times--- bad tour (for stealing from fans----History tour---Tareq Bin Ammar fired her with the request of MJ, after the trial for stealing the fans money by that fan site )

That's all I read, because I couldn't read anymore after that.

Karen Faye is as much BS as attractive Michael is in a fast food uniform.

michaeljacksoneatingfastfood.jpg

I just hope they don't take this photoshopped pic (like the ambulance one) and use it to say that Michael was actually working there.
Mmmm... I'll have one of those to go, please. :shifty:

We are not the judges or a panel of the jurors umpiring her, Michael or anybody else, who is responsible for MJs death or the causes or any circumstances.

We can not be objective or say - she is a liar, because she is just saying ... something...

We can take it seriously or wait for the verdict.

Actually, we CAN say she is a liar. She's tweeted all over the place, which is not too good for someone who says, "I can't say anything?" We can say she's a liar because of her contradictions! She has said, "Michael was fine, and healthy." And she has also said, "Michael was in big trouble, i.e. losing fifteen pounds in a week." One of those two statements MUST be a lie, because they are exact opposites. So, which IS it? They can't both be true, soooo. . . . .

Have I said somewhere what I think killed him? Don't tell me to read something that I read as it exits, please!
And, please read between the lines. Don't be so literal, because the whole thread is based on Karen's 'blah - blah - blah' allegations that Michael was an addict.

I'm sorry, but she IS a liar!

She has told too many different versions of the same story.

As per Ms. Faye, Michael was happy, excited, wonderful rehearsals. As per Ms. Faye, Michael was unhappy, not excited, couldn't make it through a complete rehearsal.

Then there was the interview she gave to PEOPLE magazine regarding the June 24th rehearsal as follows:

As per Karen Faye: "Michael was great!" "Michael was truly happy!"

As per Michael Bush (same article): "He did the moonwalk - everything!" "He was like, When are we going to London? I'm ready!"

Now folks are trying to flip the script. LOL! Oops, Too Late!

So you think she is so silly to say "too many different versions of the same story"?

Come on..., I dont believe it.

Is this the kind of thing we have to worry about during the trial? I don't want her to testify.

I know it's really not appropriate, but that's so cute! :lol: :wub:

I see myself going to USA just to buy my breakfast, lunch and dinner from that place.
MJ: "You want diet or regular coke?"
Me: "I don't know, what's your favorite? :wub:"
I would be so annoying :D

Karen Faye will do anything for attention. I saw her tweets and Facebook status before Michael passed-that wasn't of a concerned woman. All she kept banging on about was how amazing Michael was and how she was so excited. If she had been concerned she wouldn't be writing that on her freaking Facebook page. Screw her.

Karen Faye will do anything for attention. I saw her tweets and Facebook status before Michael passed-that wasn't of a concerned woman. All she kept banging on about was how amazing Michael was and how she was so excited. If she had been concerned she wouldn't be writing that on her freaking Facebook page. Screw her.

Ah, yes, I affirm the astute words of Sophielo: "Screw her!"

Exactly.

:lol: Mickey D's? Michael was more of a KFC man. While do think Michael may have been streesed and anxious about the shows i doubt he really felt he'd had to work in a fast food place for a living.

Back