TMZ article about Karen Faye's testimony

Karen statement is in favor of the defense in Michael's manslaughter trial, but also is in favor of the KJ suing AEG. It is not about justice for Michael. It is all about $$$ and showing-off. No one had/has best interest of Michael Jackson. It is all about money and fame. It sickens me!

What could she do?

I think that she hoped Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips would put Michael's health before the TII concerts. If I recall correctly, she's stated that Kenny and Randy put Michael under a lot of pressure to start the concerts on that she's willing to share her experiences.

Karen wants to blame everyone else as she doesn't want any blame put on her. But she is at fault too as she claims she knew mj wasn't well but yet she didn't help..Seriously WTF is up with that!?

Jermaine on twitter:

jermjackson5
We shld take a breath & await facts before we judge. Karen Faye was a true friend to Michael. He knew it. We know it. Pls understand this
5 minutes ago

It upsets me -- it wld upset Michael -- seeing @wingheart vilified by some based on selective, out-of-context quote from a police report
8 minutes ago
:smilerolleyes:

Poor Jermaine... he is completely out of the whole thing. :doh: :sigh:

Just look at the list of many so called MJ "friends" and his Family who said MJ had a drug problem, they all say they never actually witnessed it!

They think their own suspicions or others telling them what they think mean hardcore facts that he was! o_O

And the friends of the family think like the family since they all say Michael was on drugs and did not witness it. Birds of a feather flock together. I guess the AEG money will be shared by this group of people--that is if they win the lawsuit.

By the way, does Karen have a job now, apart from her job on twitter.

She knows he was taking drugs; she told others; she never knew what drugs he took; she never saw him take drugs. Now I am really confused and also disgusted. Karen can be added to the list with family members who label Michael a DA, and we should respect the words of this person? I think not.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Not ONE person that I've ever heard of said they SAW him taking drugs. Not one. So, enough with that already? No, we should NOT "respect the words of this person."

Karen statement is in favor of the defense in Michael's manslaughter trial, but also is in favor of the KJ suing AEG. It is not about justice for Michael. It is all about $$$ and showing-off. No one had/has best interest of Michael Jackson. It is all about money and fame. It sickens me!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Agree with everything you said.

Karen seemed so unstable and confused, she always change her stories and contradict herself. I had seen her called LMP a spoiled evil princess, and then made a 180 change after LMP being friend with her. she also said many bad things about Michael's family including Jermaine, but now he was her good pal :bugeyed. she badmouthed Michael when he fired her during the trial, and then said how amazing Michael was during This Is It rehearsal after being rehired. Now Michael's gone, she changed her story to what the Jacksons(Randy) wanted to hear. I am not surprise she will change her story again if AEG give her a job later. It seems all she wants is to stay relevant and self important. She just love to show off.

Last edited:
Did Karen really admit to being in love with MJ?

one of her worshipers asked her , why she did not have kids with MJ! and she answered that MJ knew how a senstive woman she is and that she appreciates the family unit (since MJ wanted to raise his kids all by himself) so(for this reason only) he did not ask her to have kids with him!

is not she crazy,,she is much older than MJ yet she act like a teen fan !

MJ knew that she is crazy,,,she was not even introduced to his kids !

one of her worshipers asked her , why she did not have kids with MJ! and she answered that MJ knew how a senstive woman she is and that she appreciates the family unit (since MJ wanted to raise his kids all by himself) so(for this reason only) he did not ask her to have kids with him!

is not she crazy,,she is much older than MJ yet she act like a teen fan !

MJ knew that she is crazy,,,she was not even introduced to his kids !
wow...she sure does make up her own reasons doesn't she. Michael knew she was unstable....that is why he chose NOT to have children with her....who knows maybe that is part of her reason for spreading lies about Michael....maybe she is trying to get even with him. Karen cannot be trusted.

People, understand, Karen is > :crazy:

This woman is a complete mess! It is impossible to understand it! :fear:

Ha Ha, I just love this little green loco character. Thanks for the laugh. Also, she is dangerous, because some believe her rantings.

People, understand, Karen is > :crazy:

This woman is a complete mess! It is impossible to understand it! :fear:
you always make me smile with your little .. :crazy: ...thank you....

Yeah, she's a mess. It would be a whole lot better for everyone if she'd be a SILENT mess, though.
I agree with both of you she IS a mess...and yes silence would be the best policy for Karen....to bad she doesn't agree..

poor jermaine completely unaware that karen has said some very bad things about him to fans on her then-secret facebook page and also on her official facebook page. what im gonna post now is some things of what karen said from a period of july 2009 -february 2010.

karen told fans that Jermaine and Grace used to sleep together and this disturbed Mike a lot and he thought it was gross

karen has said that michael was very very angry with jermaine before he dided. karen apparantly never said why mj was angry with but she said jermaine had upset michael very much and he didnt wanted to see him. according to Karen, Michael told her this when she was making him ready for rehearsals.

karen told fans that Michaels kids were running around wild at hayvenhurst and swearing/cussing. when ppl asked her more about this she blamed the situation at hayvehurst on JERMAINES CHILDREN (and NOT Randys kids).

karen told some fans on facebook that joe jackson is the good guy and an angel compared with katherine. karen said to fans that KJ refuses to sign a will and everyone things thats strange (despite the fact her sharel when she passes go to Michaels children), karen said that katherine doesnt listen to what anyone says and kinda portrayed katherine as an evil witch with total control. she said that right after mj died and they found out she was a beneficary, she changed 180 and got all bossy, kinda liking her new power. she said so much things about KJ, like she is old and dont have the energy to fight with AEG etc etc

there is soooo much to this story and i have absolutely NOTHING to gain to make this up- this is what karen wrote back then.. only if Jermaine knew

she said all this?
wow :eek:

i think this is really possible .
some one need to send the copy of paper on which he signed denying any intervention and use of drug.
jerma once again u showed how clueless u are.back bone of Michael ,ohhhhhhhhhh please.
Michaels voice *tight knit family my ***

Again, wise man. I am happy to know at least he knew who he was dealing with. He did the best he could by staying away.

Michael also had a doctor. If there were concerns about his condition, and Michael was in denial about it, why didn't the doctor understand there was a problem and inform the family? Why is their outrage directed at people who had nothing to do with it?

Kenny Ortega did not kill Michael.

Karen Faye did not kill Michael.

AEG did not kill Michael.

John Branca, John McClain or Frank Dileo did not kill Michael.

As shady as these characters may or may not be, none of them killed Michael. There is one person, and only one person directly responsible for killing Michael, and Michael's family and his so-called "friends" know who that is.

It frustrates me to no end when these "friends" and family members show more outrage to the people who had NOTHING to do with their friend's/brother's death, than to Murray--the man that actually killed Michael. Murray is currently playing the same game and using the finger pointing defense to help him get away with what he did... and these people who are supposed to care for Michael and who are supposed to be speaking on his behalf and defending the man who is no longer here to defend himself, are pretty much handing Murray his defense on a silver platter.

It's ridiculous.

It's all about where the money is...It's not about justice for MJ. They want to pin MJ's killing on thise with money.

Such a hypocrite, she called Katherine and the Jackson family terrible names back when she had her facebook, even indicating that they were part of the reason Michael died.

Anyone who has a twitter(I don't have one): Send this thread to Karen Faye so that people who follow her and think she is the Mother Theresa of the make-up world can really see Faye's true colors.

Michael, you had a lot of backstabbers and evil people around you. Lisa Marie was right in that area. Man is Karen a hot mess. She reminds me of Lindsay Lohan. Blaming everyone for everything while trying to look like the victim.

No way, a reasonable could make it through all these backstabbers, liars, thieves, hypocrites...but he did for 50 years.

Someone should let jermaine know the real deal

Many of us on Twitter happily obliged...he blocked me. But who cares...

did karen ever give a reaction on the autopsy report??

No..she is too busy tweeting crap to get off line and read the report

MUST READ: http://bit.ly/erUZum & http://bit.ly/e2ffgt

Someone posted this on twitter and there's more to come

Many of us on Twitter happily obliged...he blocked me. But who cares...

For real he did? :rollin: What a friggin' raisin :lol:
I'll get on in then, he hasn't blocked me :rollin:

go for it twinklee!! Jermaine needs to know the truth

I can't believe jermaine blocked some of u guys off his twitter...wow

she said all this?
wow :eek:

yes, plus when some project got official (i think it was the Oprah interview with KJ and the kids) she said Katherine never loved Michael as a son, she only saw him as a commodity.

Then fans called her out and told her not to trash Katherine.. her respone was 'respect is earned, not given merely because one can reproduce'.

would jermaine defend her if he knew she said these things about him and her mother??

did karen ever give a reaction on the autopsy report??

Yes she said it was fake. The autopsy reports said Michael weighed 136 pounds when he died but according to Karen, thats not true, she says he weighed 108 pounds.. I have NO idea from where she came up with that but she has been very vocal saying Michael did in no way weigh 136 pounds.

Last edited:
Back