TMZ article about Karen Faye's testimony

0214-mj-mcds-ex-v2-credit.jpg

That made my day!

Jermaine is very aware of what Karen said about his mother me and many Twitter friends made sure that he knew what she said.... but becuase Jermaine is mad at Kathrine who is going to let his kids out of her house he sided with karen to start a new era of Alliance [ Randy Karen and Jermine ] to bash Kathrine next month when the trial to kick his kids and their ex out of the house !

Jermine is in a new Alliance with Randy to fight their mother ! and ofcource Karen is the mouth piece !

Jermaine is very aware of what Karen said about his mother me and many Twitter friends made sure that he knew what she said.... but becuase Jermaine is mad at Kathrine who is going to let his kids out of her house he sided with karen to start a new era of Alliance [ Randy Karen and Jermine ] to bash Kathrine next month when the trial to kick his kids and their ex out of the house !

Jermine is in a new Alliance with Randy to fight their mother ! and ofcource Karen is the mouth piece !
the sad part about all this crap....PPB..will be caught in the middle of all of this bull,...it just gets worse and worse..

That sounds like a very plausible explanation.

diana79;3253660 said:
What could she do?

I think that she hoped Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips would put Michael's health before the TII concerts. If I recall correctly, she's stated that Kenny and Randy put Michael under a lot of pressure to start the concerts on schedule.

Are there any other people here who like Karen and are happy that she is sharing her experiences? Maybe we should start a thread just for us LOL!

I don't want to defend Karen for every mistake she has made or is accused of making. Yes, she has flaws and has made mistakes, just like everyone else, even Michael. But, I think that she's generally a good person who is just trying to let fans who are interested know what she saw during her time working with Michael. That's all. Since I didn't know him myself, I'm thankful that she's willing to share her experiences.

Randy accused Kenny that he did not inform the family !!

well Randy , since Karen is your close frined and MJ's close friend for 25 years why she did not inform the family !!! let's say thatAEG knew MJ for few months and Kenny is a heartless monster OK what about the almighty Karen ???? why she did not help him or inform his family she lives in Holywood and knows how to reach his mother !

oppse i forgot Kenny is more rich than Karen and he can got some $$$ from him !

this is Randy's statment:
"My mother's a very kind and sweet woman, however the Jackson family as a whole does NOT extend any sort of an apology to Kenny Ortega. In their obsession to get the show out, it appears Kenny & AEG didn’t care about my brother’s health & they didn’t inform the family at times driving my brother to tears.
Michael would still be here had they informed his family of the situation. More facts will come out."

it is shameful that a brother blames strangers that they did not inform him and the family about his brother's health although they live in the same city and same area and they met in a party few weeks before his death and his mother spent a whole day with MJ a week before!!!

Randy must feel ashamed of himself ! but they already Know no shame !

this actually makes sense..

i think this is really possible .
some one need to send the copy of paper on which he signed denying any intervention and use of drug.
jerma once again u showed how clueless u are.back bone of Michael ,ohhhhhhhhhh please.
Michaels voice *tight knit family my ***

What else is new? This seems to be a popular method of operation in MJ Land. People form alliances with whoever they feel will get them what they want, regardless of whether that person is credible, reliable, trustworthy, or have stabbed them or someone else they know and love in the back. There's a saying..."the enemy of my enemy is my friend". I've seen a lot of that going on since MJ's death with many people and groups of fans. And it generally ends up with the alliances broken, constantly changing, or with folks getting burned and backstabbed themselves. smh

Yet no one learns and it doesn't stop. They just look for a new alliance to form towards that agenda. Whatever.

Karen says her words were twisted, however, the TMZ comments practically match what she typed in her own words on her FB. So, even if they've skewed it, it's probably not that far off from what she originally said; her original thoughts.

Meh. I don't think anyone will call her. Agree that she has too much baggage. But if the defense does, I'm taking off work that day.

I.Don't.Wanna.Miss.THAT.Ish!

Prosecution will have a field day.

Ohood;3253775 said:
Randy accused Kenny that he did not inform the family !!

well Randy , since Karen is your close frined and MJ's close friend for 25 years why she did not inform the family !!! let's say thatAEG knew MJ for few months and Kenny is a heartless monster OK what about the almighty Karen ???? why she did not help him or inform his family she lives in Holywood and knows how to reach his mother !

oppse i forgot Kenny is more rich than Karen and he can got some $$$ from him !

this is Randy's statment:
"My mother's a very kind and sweet woman, however the Jackson family as a whole does NOT extend any sort of an apology to Kenny Ortega. In their obsession to get the show out, it appears Kenny & AEG didn’t care about my brother’s health & they didn’t inform the family at times driving my brother to tears.
Michael would still be here had they informed his family of the situation. More facts will come out."

it is shameful that a brother blames strangers that they did not inform him and the family about his brother's health although they live in the same city and same area and they met in a party few weeks before his death and his mother spent a whole day with MJ a week before!!!

Randy must feel ashamed of himself ! but they already Know no shame !

Michael also had a doctor. If there were concerns about his condition, and Michael was in denial about it, why didn't the doctor understand there was a problem and inform the family? Why is their outrage directed at people who had nothing to do with it?

Kenny Ortega did not kill Michael.

Karen Faye did not kill Michael.

AEG did not kill Michael.

John Branca, John McClain or Frank Dileo did not kill Michael.

As shady as these characters may or may not be, none of them killed Michael. There is one person, and only one person directly responsible for killing Michael, and Michael's family and his so-called "friends" know who that is.

It frustrates me to no end when these "friends" and family members show more outrage to the people who had NOTHING to do with their friend's/brother's death, than to Murray--the man that actually killed Michael. Murray is currently playing the same game and using the finger pointing defense to help him get away with what he did... and these people who are supposed to care for Michael and who are supposed to be speaking on his behalf and defending the man who is no longer here to defend himself, are pretty much handing Murray his defense on a silver platter.

It's ridiculous.

Karen has changed her story so many times I don't think she even knows the truth anymore.

A lot of people quite rightly went to town on Jermaine earlier in regards to his comments on Twitter earlier, including myself. He knows full well what she has said about his family and Michael. She wasn't a 'true friend' at all.

About the "Michael had a doctor" statement? Yes, he did. But according to what some others have said, the doctor, apparently, wasn't doing his job in making sure Michael was healthy! People really DO have to look out for other people, don't we? If we really care about those in our lives, there are times we have to step in and say, "This is not WORKING!" And maybe Murray could have been replaced?

Yes, Murray killed Michael. But many others were complicit in doing NOTHING, if they perceived there was a problem. To me, those who do "nothing" when they know better, cause much damage in the world. If we all were "our brother's keeper," wouldn't the world be a better place?

all it takes for evil to succed is for good men to stand by and do nothing. in krazy karens attempts to get the limelight shes making herself out to be no better than someone who saw something but did nothing.

Michael also had a doctor. If there were concerns about his condition, and Michael was in denial about it, why didn't the doctor understand there was a problem and inform the family? Why is their outrage directed at people who had nothing to do with it?

Kenny Ortega did not kill Michael.

Karen Faye did not kill Michael.

AEG did not kill Michael.

John Branca, John McClain or Frank Dileo did not kill Michael.

As shady as these characters may or may not be, none of them killed Michael. There is one person, and only one person directly responsible for killing Michael, and Michael's family and his so-called "friends" know who that is.

It frustrates me to no end when these "friends" and family members show more outrage to the people who had NOTHING to do with their friend's/brother's death, than to Murray--the man that actually killed Michael. Murray is currently playing the same game and using the finger pointing defense to help him get away with what he did... and these people who are supposed to care for Michael and who are supposed to be speaking on his behalf and defending the man who is no longer here to defend himself, are pretty much handing Murray his defense on a silver platter.

It's ridiculous.

Agree! Unfortunately, the only thing we can hope for is that the prosecution does its job is separating FACT from speculation and outright f*uckery.

all it takes for evil to succed is for good men to stand by and do nothing. in krazy karens attempts to get the limelight shes making herself out to be no better than someone who saw something but did nothing.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Absolutely. She loved Michael? She was his "friend?" How far was she willing to go for a "friend?" A half-a-step? No steps at all? And now is pointing fingers at everyone but HERSELF????

Absolutely. She loved Michael? She was his "friend?" How far was she willing to go for a "friend?" A half-a-step? No steps at all? And now is pointing fingers at everyone but HERSELF????

exactly. but imo shes doing that and acting in such a way casue there was nothing wrong,nothing going on out of the ordinary pre the 25th. now shes told so many lies in order to get some attention that shes just made herself look as bad as all those shes pointing the fingers at. does she think we were all born yesterday and dont remember the way she acted pre june 09. seriously she needs some mental help. by her own admission she was in love with mj (not that we needed telling) every pic with him she was all over him. and cause of that shes totally lost it. and has just shown through everything she was no different to many in mjs world. now hes gone theres nothing left to be apart of so its about getting the attention she obsessed with. and if that means helping murray walk then thats just collateral damage. mj had his kids and us and a few select friends who actually gave a dam about the person called michael. everyone else was obsessed about being part of michael jackson

and poor jermaine. what was he said in big brother "u cant reason with stupidity" yeah u said it jerm

I Think by her pointing that finger at everyone else...it helps her clear her own conscience as to how LITTLE she actually did to save Michael....I hope I NEVER have a friend like Karen. And Jermaine needs to get a clue.

About the "Michael had a doctor" statement? Yes, he did. But according to what some others have said, the doctor, apparently, wasn't doing his job in making sure Michael was healthy! People really DO have to look out for other people, don't we? If we really care about those in our lives, there are times we have to step in and say, "This is not WORKING!" And maybe Murray could have been replaced?

Yes, Murray killed Michael. But many others were complicit in doing NOTHING, if they perceived there was a problem. To me, those who do "nothing" when they know better, cause much damage in the world. If we all were "our brother's keeper," wouldn't the world be a better place?

If a drunk man ran me over and killed me in the middle of the night, would my family publicly attack my boss for working me over time and causing me to be out so late? Or would it make more sense that they focus on the man who was on the streets, driving drunk, and his stupidity and recklessness put me in a grave?

I understand that AEG stressed Michael out. I understand that Michael was pushed to the brink. I understand that Michael was tired, I understand that he was under pressure, but those things in itself didn't and would have never killed him. Take Murray out of the equation and he'd still be here. He may have been stressed, he may have been tired, but he'd still be here.

As you said, the doctor wasn't doing his job... I just can't understand why anyone but the doctor should be held accountable for that? If the doctor wasn't doing his job, then the doctor was/is at fault. He should have been doing his job. If he was doing his job, we would not be where we are now.

Yes, he might have said that. People say that if they fear that their financial situation could turn for the worse for whatever reason. It's sarcasm.

People should be more upset about all the other things she said according to this TMZ article, choose your battles wisely and avoid those that are only a distraction from the important things.

poor jermaine completely unaware that karen has said some very bad things about him to fans on her then-secret facebook page and also on her official facebook page. what im gonna post now is some things of what karen said from a period of july 2009 -february 2010.

karen told fans that Jermaine and Grace used to sleep together and this disturbed Mike a lot and he thought it was gross

karen has said that michael was very very angry with jermaine before he dided. karen apparantly never said why mj was angry with but she said jermaine had upset michael very much and he didnt wanted to see him. according to Karen, Michael told her this when she was making him ready for rehearsals.

karen told fans that Michaels kids were running around wild at hayvenhurst and swearing/cussing. when ppl asked her more about this she blamed the situation at hayvehurst on JERMAINES CHILDREN (and NOT Randys kids).

karen told some fans on facebook that joe jackson is the good guy and an angel compared with katherine. karen said to fans that KJ refuses to sign a will and everyone things thats strange (despite the fact her sharel when she passes go to Michaels children), karen said that katherine doesnt listen to what anyone says and kinda portrayed katherine as an evil witch with total control. she said that right after mj died and they found out she was a beneficary, she changed 180 and got all bossy, kinda liking her new power. she said so much things about KJ, like she is old and dont have the energy to fight with AEG etc etc

there is soooo much to this story and i have absolutely NOTHING to gain to make this up- this is what karen wrote back then.. only if Jermaine knew

That's crazy

This isn't about McDonald's mention. Everyone understands that's an exaggeration, an sarcasm, a figurative speech and that's fine.

Look to her facebook posts she has been saying that Michael was an addict and self destructing. She says she knew his addiction for a long time and "couldn't" do anything but she has no problem in pointing fingers to other people for "couldn't doing" anything.

In my post I clearly stated that it's okay to bash her for that other bs she says.

karen has said that michael was very very angry with jermaine before he dided. karen apparantly never said why mj was angry with but she said jermaine had upset michael very much and he didnt wanted to see him. according to Karen, Michael told her this when she was making him ready for rehearsals.

If that's true, I wonder if it had to do with Tohme.

k this is my thought on Mrs.Faye.... I think yes they worked together but that it was a professional friendship but i think she wanted the relationship to go farther then what it was, i think she wanted a romance with Michael and he wouldn't bend to her wishes. SO in turn she takes every possible opportunity to talk about him in any way she possibly can. His rejection to her may have triggered her to be a sort of "Dirty Diana" or a "Billie Jean" to him. Something he didn't want. Thats just what i think about her i don't care if anyone agrees with me or not but thats how i look at her.

That is what I think too. More like a Dirty Karen. She seems to be jealous of people who are close to him--poor thing.

Karen said this to Jermaine via twitter:

Karen Faye

On Thursday 17th February 2011, @wingheart said:

@jermjackson5 Thank you so much Jermaine. Your family still has heartbreaking challenges ahead. Please know I will be there for you, your family and the truth. I will be standing with you.

Such a hypocrite, she called Katherine and the Jackson family terrible names back when she had her facebook, even indicating that they were part of the reason Michael died.

Anyone who has a twitter(I don't have one): Send this thread to Karen Faye so that people who follow her and think she is the Mother Theresa of the make-up world can really see Faye's true colors.

Michael, you had a lot of backstabbers and evil people around you. Lisa Marie was right in that area. Man is Karen a hot mess. She reminds me of Lindsay Lohan. Blaming everyone for everything while trying to look like the victim.

Last edited:
Also note, that with all of Karen Faye's spewing, she never ONCE says she ever SAW Michael taking drugs, or saw drugs in his possession, or anything like that. With "friends" like that, Michael had no need of enemies.

Thanks. I was going to write the same thing. She knows he was taking drugs; she told others; she never knew what drugs he took; she never saw him take drugs. Now I am really confused and also disgusted. Karen can be added to the list with family members who label Michael a DA, and we should respect the words of this person? I think not.

Just look at the list of many so called MJ "friends" and his Family who said MJ had a drug problem, they all say they never actually witnessed it!

They think their own suspicions or others telling them what they think mean hardcore facts that he was! o_O

What could she do?

I think that she hoped Kenny Ortega and Randy Phillips would put Michael's health before the TII concerts. If I recall correctly, she's stated that Kenny and Randy put Michael under a lot of pressure to start the concerts on schedule.

Are there any other people here who like Karen and are happy that she is sharing her experiences? Maybe we should start a thread just for us LOL!

I don't want to defend Karen for every mistake she has made or is accused of making. Yes, she has flaws and has made mistakes, just like everyone else, even Michael. But, I think that she's generally a good person who is just trying to let fans who are interested know what she saw during her time working with Michael. That's all. Since I didn't know him myself, I'm thankful that she's willing to share her experiences.

^^My goodness. Ivy please post your quotes from Karen again.

Karen said this to Jermaine via twitter:

Karen Faye

On Thursday 17th February 2011, @wingheart said:

@jermjackson5 Thank you so much Jermaine. Your family still has heartbreaking challenges ahead. Please know I will be there for you, your family and the truth. I will be standing with you.
she really does have some nerve.....these two are sticking up for each other for some reason...we haven't figured out WHY yet...but rest assured it WILL come to light...just like everything else. By Jermaine tweeting about Karen and agreeing to what she is saying about Michael and addiction...that makes Jermaine a liar.....Jermaine did that interview with Larry King....and Larry asked Jermaine straight out....Do you think Michael took drugs..and Jermaine said NO.....so what...NOW Jermaine has decided to jump on the addict ban wagon with the rest of the losers??? Go ahead Jermaine....it really comes as no big surprise that you would anyway....we had YOU figured out from the beginning ...Jealous of your own brother Michael...jealous that HE had the limelight and NOT you.....I wish I had a BIG IGNORE but for Jermaine's ass..because I would certainly press it!!

Back