TMZ Chatter ONLY

Michael Jackson -- Burial Announced
Posted Aug 18th 2009 10:10AM by TMZ Staff
The spokesman for the Jackson family says Michael Jackson will be laid to rest at Holly Terrace in the Grand Mausoleum at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park on Saturday, August 29 at 10 AM. That would have been Michael's 51st birthday.

The ceremony will be limited to family and close friends.

Story developing...

How lovely of the Jackson's to choose his birthday! I know JWs don't celebrate but he bought the kids up to celebrate their birthdays... if its true its odd!

And THIS is why I dont trust Jermaine....The family not knowing about this???? hmmm sneaky Jermaine.

I'm trying to see Jermaine in a positive light, but some of the things I have read don't set well with me.

Introducing Michael to Tome. (This is were it all started)
Pushing for Neverland (When everbody knows this is not what Michael wanted)

Now the show in Vieanna, what's up with this Jermaine? I don't get it.

IMO, Passing on to heaven is suppose to be a celebration, so I figure it will be more of a celebration of his life more than the mourning of his passing.

Michael is in heaven and we should really all be rejoicing. (I know its hard, but really Michael is in a place that we should all strive to be in when we pass on.)

By burring him on his birthday, if gives them a chance to not only celebrate his life but also celebrate his entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven.

But this is just my opinion.

Coroner Back At Arnie Klein's Office

Posted Aug 19th 2009 2:30PM by TMZ Staff
0710_arnold_klein_getty_88757481_ex.jpg
An official from the L.A. County Coroner's office has just returned to Dr. Arnold Klein's office in Beverly Hills to retrieve more files in the Michael Jackson case.

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter just told our photog he was there for more MJ medical files.
UPDATE: Winter has left, but wouldn't comment on whether or not anything was taken from Klein's office.

Dr. Klein's lawyer briefly addressed the press after Winter left, saying a subpoena was served but Winter wasn't looking for documents -- instead he wanted more information about docs the coroner's office had already seized. Dr. Klein's lawyer said they cooperated fully with Winter's requests.

I, for one, hope it's true. I highly disliked the birthday idea...

Michael Jackson Burial Postponed, Daddy Says

Posted Aug 20th 2009 2:36PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's burial is being postponed two days, according to his dad.

0820_michael_jackson_joe_jackson_ex.jpg

Joe Jackson tells TMZ the burial has been pushed to August 31, because there are things the family needs to get in order before Michael is laid to rest.

Jackson was scheduled to be buried on August 29, what would have been his 51st birthday.

Story developing...

Michael Jackson Burial Delayed Until September 3

Posted Aug 21st 2009 12:31PM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson will be buried on September 3 -- instead of August 29 as originally planned.

According to a statement released by the family, the burial will be at Holly Terrace in The Great Mausoleum at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, Calif. -- and will be limited to family and close friends.

Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, told us the burial would be delayed, but the day they wanted it changed to -- August 31 -- became problematic because of schools re-opening on that day.

So Joe was right -- who'd have thunk it?

wirr9.gif
wirr9.gif
wirr9.gif

Thank you both! Yes, of course the children are Michael and Debbie's but apparently there are enough volunteer 'parents' to fill a small village with... Oh bother, as Winnie the Pooh would say.

I see the other wannabe mum also spoke to reporters. Ho-hum. Must be really interesting having two women claim pretty much the same thing in the courtroom one after the other.

This saga has more twist and turns than an episode of the Bold and the Beautiful or a similar soapie...

All the termites are coming out of the would work so they don't have too. geeesss.

Last edited:
Family sources tell us the Jackson matriarch is talking about enrolling Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince in the Buckley School -- the same place Tito's three kids attended, as well as several other members of the Jackson clan. In fact, Tito's deceased wife, Dee Dee, once served as president of the Buckley Parent's Association.

Our sources say the family has talked to friends and school reps about enrolling the kids.

We're told Grandma Katherine used to show up for different events at the school and just loves the place -- great education, it's close to their Encino home, and it's heavily protected.

Problem is ... the school ain't so easy to get into. Plus, classes start really soon -- as in this Wednesday -- and it's unclear if the kids have even applied yet.

One cautionary note: Paris Hilton attended Buckley as well as ... (gulp) ... Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.

Soo, what's with the *gulp* thing when refering to Kim, K. and K?
who's them?:scratch: ...the likes of Paris??;D

ugh paris hilton famous for doing nothing and embarassing her family.

the kardashians....mainly good cept kim had a sex tape. but they're also famous and rich for doing nothing. that seems to be the trend du jour for being teh new 'it'girls in hollywood. side note, we sat near the kardashians during the memorial...they seemed upset

i think this is way too soon, if it's true. maybe a yr from now, let them process the fact their father has passed. plus, it's too late in teh game to get them into buckley. that's a stringent skewl.

they lost their father, they've moved, now their birth mother is back in the picture, y not stick w/ their tutor for now? they'v ehad enough change

the kardashians....mainly good cept kim had a sex tape. but they're also famous and rich for doing nothing. that seems to be the trend du jour for being teh new 'it'girls in hollywood. side note, we sat near the kardashians during the memorial...they seemed upset

i think this is way too soon, if it's true. maybe a yr from now, let them process the fact their father has passed. plus, it's too late in teh game to get them into buckley. that's a stringent skewl.

they lost their father, they've moved, now their birth mother is back in the picture, y not stick w/ their tutor for now? they'v ehad enough change

I agree with Soso, what ever is in the best interest for the children. Hopefully, the psychologist will recomment that. There is no rush in exposing them to this kind of environment, I'm not opposed of the Buckley school itself. But, give them more time, Maythent year after the winter break or even at the end of next summer, but now I really don't think that would be wise. I like Camball Hall better it's a bit further but it too has ceberty status school as well attending; Tuition $20-30K a yr per child ans sibling discounts. Maybe more...I thank God mine are out of high school and in uni's now. Kids are expensive. Don't think for one moment your duty as a parent is done when they turn 18yrs., it never ends.

buckley is a great school. it is THE school in la. some of the family have already attended there and katherine is familiar w/ it. so i say, in due time

Yes, it is a 5 star school and I have been on campus sometime ago. It's less than 5 min. from the Havenhurst Estate east. Also east of my house as well and in the same city as I live.

You've said everything I've been thinking :flowers:

yes u can have long hair but im not too sure about his nickname. since prince I's legal name is michael and blanket's legal name is Prince, they may not allow the oldest to use his nickname and may call the youngest by his name.

they did that to us in school. no nicknames. plus, maybe he can reserve his nickname (blanket) for family instead of everyone else since it was so special to his father

yes u can have long hair but im not too sure about his nickname. since prince I's legal name is michael and blanket's legal name is Prince, they may not allow the oldest to use his nickname and may call the youngest by his name.

they did that to us in school. no nicknames. plus, maybe he can reserve his nickname (blanket) for family instead of everyone else since it was so special to his father

Most likely Prince would ask that his teachers call him Prince, if that is what he is use too. I never go by my real name so when I was in school and in college I had my teachers call me by my nickname and No it's not anything like Peanut, Pookie or Princess.lol... it's kinda like a shorter version of my real name and I papers using my nickname and only use my real name on legal papers and at the doctors office.
Now as for Blanket well that is a different story...lol. Um I think they will be calling him Prince at school....

As for them going to school for the first time, well good for them.. I am sure their grandmother has discussed this with them and maybe they are really excited about going to class with other children. Prince and Paris are in middle school grades (i think) and maybe they are looking forward to changing classrooms and having different periods, as well as keeping up with what who likes who, and who is taking who to the school dance..lol. u know middle school gossip.. Blanket being the prankster like his dad, may be ready to join a group of boys and putting bugs in the girls hair...lol.. or saying girls have cooties..rofll.. oh the memories...
I hear the school is like Fort Knox and hard to get into... security wise..

home school dosen't means they are isolated from other kids. it is reported that home schooled children are more intelligent and mature than others. many home schooled children get offer of very famous college like Harvard UCLA

yea but this an uppity u know what k ind of skewlso who knows.

lol, so instead of French's mustard they get Grey Poupon? I know they hate it when ppl say "Oh that's where Paris and her crew graduated from"

Well I wish them all the success at their "possible" new school..

nah like uppity and not really around kids that were raised like them. while they were privilleged. they never act like it. they're not spoiled children, very well behaved and very intelligent.

watch nyc prep on bravo...that's what happens to kids when they've been in prep schools their whole lives. they lack the appreciation for hard work. these kids aren't like that and hell, may be corrupted by an enviornment like that

That video that TMZ posted, with him getting out of the back of the van... I can't really tell if it's real or not. I'm 50-50 on this.

Me too Im 50-50 ...But i have to admit that his death and everything regarding this ..is soo wierd and we are the 25 of august 2 months exactly after his death!

nah like uppity and not really around kids that were raised like them. while they were privilleged. they never act like it. they're not spoiled children, very well behaved and very intelligent.

watch nyc prep on bravo...that's what happens to kids when they've been in prep schools their whole lives. they lack the appreciation for hard work. these kids aren't like that and hell, may be corrupted by an enviornment like that

MJ raised his kids to be well mannered and respected, and like I said b4 to know the value of a dollar. Them brats on NYC Prep make me want to slap the snot out of them. I pray those kids will always remember what their dad tried to teach them.

That video that TMZ posted, with him getting out of the back of the van... I can't really tell if it's real or not. I'm 50-50 on this.

If you're not sure he's dead, does that mean you think the coroners were lying about the autopsies? I don't understand. Why would you think that so many professional bodies (police, coroners etc.) would take part in a lie?

while that van does have the same plate as the one mj was transported in (i hate typing this), there's no date on when that video was taken. it could've been employees screweing around and filming this. not funny at all

I know that Katherine would only do what she thinks is best for these 3 children....but Michael would never approve of his children going to this school ....if he would of approved then he would of had them enrolled in this type of school himself. Don't ya think? i don't know...this is just my opinion.

As if there wasn't enough to figure out in the wake of Michael Jackson's death, a San Fran man is throwing his name into the circus -- claiming to be Michael Jackson's 24-year-old son!

According to a creditor's claim filed yesterday in L.A., a guy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson is requesting a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of the late King of Pop.

A birth certificate was submitted with the claim -- one which lists a "Michael Joseph Jackson" of Indiana as the father and Zerline LaVette Dixon as the mother.

According to the claim, MJ's family pressured Prince Michael Malachi's family to keep quiet.

Coincidentally, Prince Michael is the name of MJ's two "official" sons.

This isn't by any chance the same guy as Jason Malachi, who makes fake Michael Jackson songs?

Michael couldn't stay out of court when he was alive, now that he is gone he still can't stay out of court....

damn, i mean really dude?!?!?! you claiming to be MJ's son... sooo why not put this claim out there when he was alive... i hope the judge dismisses his case then turns around and have is crazy ass committed.

Back