TMZ Chatter ONLY

she stayed quiet this WHOLE time, acted in secret w/ mj's mom to benefit the kids

u really think she'll do something NOW?

especially when her visits and the amount of time she can spend w/ the kids is all contingent upon a psych eval and a shrink approving her behaviour?

Jackson Insurance Policy May Be Worthless

Posted Aug 7th 2009 9:48AM by TMZ Staff
0626_michael_jackson_bn_12.jpg
It looks like the insurance policy taken out on Michael Jackson to cover tens of millions of dollars in losses in the event of the singer's death may be a bust.

The Lloyd's of London policy -- taken out by AEG in case Jackson didn't perform his London concerts -- did not cover death related to illegal drug use. According to the policy, obtained by the L.A. Times, "This insurance does not cover any loss directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed, to, by or resulting from ... the illegal possession or illicit taking of drugs and their effects."

As we first reported, authorities believe the powerful anesthetic Propofol caused Michael Jackson's death. Although the drug is legal, it should never be administered at someone's home, according to all the medical professionals with whom we've spoken. That could constitute an "illicit" use and, depending on how the prescription was written, an illegal use as well.

And, according to the Times, the policy only covered losses as the result of an accident. The only way the policy would have covered death is if a second physical had been performed on Jackson -- and it wasn't. And, even if a second physical was performed, it almost certainly would not cover the circumstances surrounding Jackson's death.

The policy covered $17.5 million. AEG reportedly claims it's in the hole $30 mil.

http://www.tmz.com/

Jackson Toxicology Report -- Propofol Plus ...

Posted Aug 7th 2009 3:10PM by TMZ Staff

Multiple law enforcement sources tell us the toxicology report in the Michael Jackson case shows Jackson had a lethal amount of the anesthetic Propofol in his system -- but that wasn't the only drug.

We're told the toxicology findings show there was also Xanax -- generic is called alprazolam -- in Jackson's system. Xanax is used to treat anxiety.

But our sources say Propofol was -- as one source put it -- "front and center in terms of why [Jackson] died."

Multiple law enforcement sources tell us the toxicology report in the Michael Jackson case shows Jackson had a lethal amount of the anesthetic Propofol in his system -- but that wasn't the only drug.

We're told the toxicology findings show there was also Xanax -- generic is called alprazolam -- in Jackson's system. Xanax is used to treat anxiety.

But our sources say Propofol was -- as one source put it -- "front and center in terms of why [Jackson] died."

lethal amount of the anesthetic Propofol in his system

Key word LETHAL!!!!

chris carter was back in 03 and certainly not reliable in the amounts he claimed mj took.

yeah its the norm hardly a bombshell. touch wood if this is all the media gets they will be very upset

^^ I find is VERY odd that lethal amounts of Propofol was found in his system because it's supposed to vanish after they stop giving it in the drip.

I'm going to assume they tested certain tissues or a strand of his hair and see that he'd been getting it over a long period of time, vs there being a lot of it in his system at the actual time of his death.

On the other hand, maybe as soon as he died his body stop metabolizing it and so it remained in there.

I think Murray just gave it to him and walked away. At the least he needs to be slapped with GROSS negligence.

Bastard....

doesnt everyone famous and their dog take Xanax.. go on TMZ.. Bily Mayes Tox results out., thats got xanax in it too.. no big deal

^^ Apparently they found cocaine in his body too....who knew.

On the other hand, maybe as soon as he died his body stop metabolizing it and so it remained in there.

I reckon that propofol would have been found (if it was administered to him) in the tox reports due to metabolism stopping. But it is possible that the levels of it would be low due to the very short half life of this drug.

the whole point w/ the propofol and murray is that he didn't have mj on an ekg and if he had the drip dosage set wrong or mj went into distress, he wouldn't know. so it wouldmake sense the amount he got was what killed him since he's used it in the past according to some people.

In the thread in this Invetigative unit on the doctor who was anaylist says, yes it does leave the body in a short time however, it goin into the blood system and enters the tissue, (fatty parts). I'm would imagine they found it there.

I Posted this on the other "TMZ Chatter"

Ok I know this is supposed to be a Real and serious thing...But is this thing happening fo Realz? :wtf:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/woman-mj-took-my-baby-gave-to-tom-cruise/#comments

Woman -- MJ Took My Baby, Gave to Tom Cruise

Posted Aug 10th 2009 1:50PM by TMZ Staff
In one of the wildest court pressers ever, Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise, the woman who claims to be the biological mother of MJ's kids, just said Michael Jackson is the biological father of one of Tom Cruise's children!

Among other completely sane accusations, Claire alleges Connor Cruise is her son with Jackson -- but they gave him to Tom and then-wife Nicole Kidman because MJ "did not want his own child because of the color of his skin."

Claire also claims she conceived Jackson's three children with three different men -- none of them Michael -- and the embryos were "safely removed" from her body and given to surrogates to carry to term.

In related news, unicorns are real.:ursofunny:
I dont like TMZ that much...but their sense of humor is nice...lolz:D

'Biological Father:' Crazy Baby Mama 'Needs Help'

Posted Aug 10th 2009 3:36PM by TMZ Staff
Julian Bleecker, the guy Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise claims is the biological father of one of Michael Jackson's kids, tells us it's all a "ridiculous accusation" -- knock us over with a feather.

0810_bleecker_craxy_ex.jpg

We just got him on the [COLOR=#29a256! important][COLOR=#29a256! important]phone[/COLOR][/COLOR] ... He says "Cruise" has been calling him lately to organize a high school reunion. He eventually had to cut off contact because she sounded "not quite right."

The last time he spoke to her was just under a week ago, when she asked him to be her "unofficial fiancé."

Crazy Baby Mama Fact #546: According to the lady herself, she changed her last name to "Cruise" when she married Tom in the 9th grade.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/biological-father-crazy-baby-mama-needs-help/

Billie Jean: The Kid Is Not Not My Son

Posted Aug 10th 2009 3:40PM by TMZ Staff
Billie Jean Jackson -- the other completely sane woman in court today claiming to be the baby mama of MJ's spawn -- just told us a "double negative" in the song "Billie Jean" proves Michael Jackson fathered Blanket with her.

The song came out in 1983, Blanket was born in 2002.

Also, Billie has no idea what a double negative is.

Jackson Autopsy Complete -- But Still Secret

Posted Aug 10th 2009 3:57PM by TMZ Staff
0701_mj_getty_52371946_bn.jpg
The L.A. County Coroner's Office has completed the autopsy on Michael Jackson. The report, which includes cause of death, has been written -- but it is on an indefinite security hold at the request of the LAPD.

Our sources say the LAPD does not want the report released because it could make the investigation into Jackson's death more difficult. We believe the coroner's report will conclude Jackson died at the hands of another and that finding could scare witnesses the LAPD needs to interview.

Story developing ...

That lady is crazy.

Ignore her...as far as we are all concerned those kids are Michael's and Debbie's.

wow she needs a mental hospital. http://www.myspace.com/clairecruise

Thank you both! Yes, of course the children are Michael and Debbie's but apparently there are enough volunteer 'parents' to fill a small village with... Oh bother, as Winnie the Pooh would say.

I see the other wannabe mum also spoke to reporters. Ho-hum. Must be really interesting having two women claim pretty much the same thing in the courtroom one after the other.

This saga has more twist and turns than an episode of the Bold and the Beautiful or a similar soapie...

Those two women are mentally disturbed. Its sad.

Thank you both! Yes, of course the children are Michael and Debbie's but apparently there are enough volunteer 'parents' to fill a small village with... Oh bother, as Winnie the Pooh would say.

I see the other wannabe mum also spoke to reporters. Ho-hum. Must be really interesting having two women claim pretty much the same thing in the courtroom one after the other.

This saga has more twist and turns than an episode of the Bold and the Beautiful or a similar soapie...

:wtf2 Yea me and my hubby watched this live last night oon the tmz site and were just sitting there with our mouths hangin open..and feeling ill.

Who are these people?!:glare: I mean seriously? who let these people out in public. The judge should have had them booted out from get go! You know who she reminds me of? The Arvizo mother... she just wreaks of insanity. What an idiot.. anybody have a straight jacket and a padded room?

:bs: these are just some of the actions and emotions that were fellt: :8-25-03tv_horror: :doh: :crackingup: then I was like this B. i. tch is :crazy: !!!:smilie_despairofhum
What next?! God only knows what we are going to hear or see in the next few days or weeks.:shock:

Gosh, i can't believe this world is full of all these....people,- is that how we're supposed to say??

I wouldn't be surprised if what TMZ have got on their site today about Jermaine is true, he is so fake. My gut feelings tell me don't trust him due to introducing Tohme to Michael in the first place.

Michael Jackson's Deep Freeze

0708_mj_ex_getty_03.jpg

Michael Jackson
has not been buried, multiple family sources tell us. We're told he's above ground at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills and is being kept in a freezer.

We're told Katherine has frequently visited the temporary resting place.

As for where the body is eventually going ... no decision yet. We're told Jermaine is the lone family member who wants Neverland as Michael's final resting place. The rest of the family is appalled by Jermaine's wish, because M.J. hated Neverland after the molestation trial and wanted nothing to do with it.

Increasingly, Jermaine is becoming estranged from the rest of the Jackson brood.

Jackson Doctor Didn't Live at Michael's Place

0814_murray_ex.jpg
Sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray was not living at Michael Jackson's home when the singer died.

As we first reported, paramedics found Jackson in Dr. Murray's room. The doctor had administered Propofol to Jackson while Michael was laid out on the bed.

When EMT workers arrived -- and subsequently when police came on scene -- there was no evidence that the doctor had been staying in the room. There was no luggage, no clothes of Dr. Murray's ... no signs he had been staying there.

Authorities believe Dr. Murray generally showed up in the evenings to administer drugs and left during the day. We're told the doctor had administered Propofol to Jackson in the room numerous times. Essentially the bedroom became a home clinic for Jackson, with drugs -- including Propofol -- hidden in the closet area.

As for where Dr. Murray was staying, law enforcement sources say they have evidence he was living in Santa Monica -- approximately eight miles from Jackson's Holmby Hills home. Interestingly, Nicole Alvarez -- the woman who bore Dr. Murray's 7th child -- lives in a Santa Monica apartment.

I didnt think MJ was buried just as Joe said. That story came from Diane Dickhead @ ET.

Jackson Family Shut Out of Jermaine's Plans

Posted Aug 15th 2009 1:20AM by TMZ Staff
0717_jermaine_jackson_ex.jpg
Jermaine Jackson is learning a hard lesson -- the Jackson family doesn't take kindly to kinfolk who make promises on their behalf without even bothering to tell them.

You know the big flap over the Vienna Tribute concert -- where Jermaine was spearheading a special show and touting that members of Michael Jackson's family were behind it? Well family sources tell us the family is ticked that Jermaine used them to sell tickets. The family, we're told, never agreed to participate. In fact, Tito told us he was never even invited.

The family isn't happy with J.J. because the concert may now be in jeopardy and stories are being written that the brood caused the concert to crumble.

Bottom line -- Jermaine was out on his own (again) pitching his stuff and the family was out of the loop.

Jackson Family Shut Out of Jermaine's Plans

Posted Aug 15th 2009 1:20AM by TMZ Staff
0717_jermaine_jackson_ex.jpg
Jermaine Jackson is learning a hard lesson -- the Jackson family doesn't take kindly to kinfolk who make promises on their behalf without even bothering to tell them.

You know the big flap over the Vienna Tribute concert -- where Jermaine was spearheading a special show and touting that members of Michael Jackson's family were behind it? Well family sources tell us the family is ticked that Jermaine used them to sell tickets. The family, we're told, never agreed to participate. In fact, Tito told us he was never even invited.

The family isn't happy with J.J. because the concert may now be in jeopardy and stories are being written that the brood caused the concert to crumble.

Bottom line -- Jermaine was out on his own (again) pitching his stuff and the family was out of the loop.

And THIS is why I dont trust Jermaine....The family not knowing about this???? hmmm sneaky Jermaine.

Jackson Doc Staffer Ordered to Retrieve Boxes

Posted Aug 17th 2009 1:30AM by TMZ Staff

An uncle of the two sisters who worked at Dr. Conrad Murray's medical practice in Houston says the day Michael Jackson died, one of the women got a call from either Dr. Murray or someone who worked for him to go and pick up boxes at Dr. Murray's storage facility ... and she got the call more than 5 hours before Dr. Murray called 911.

Joseph Middleton tells TMZ the morning of June 25, one of his nieces, LaQuisha Middleton, had just arrived at Dr. Murray's medical practice where she worked when she received a call to go to the storage facility. Joseph does not know who called LaQuisha, but based on his conversations with her, he says the call came either from Dr. Murray or someone who works for Dr. Murray. He also says she went with another woman who was not LaQuanda Price, LaQuisha's sister.

The manager of the storage facility tells us two women, whom she believed at the time to be Laquisha and LaQuanda, arrived at 9:22 AM (Houston time) and picked up 3-5 boxes, as well as other items.

Joseph says LaQuanda told him LaQuisha picked up a chair and boxes, although when we interviewed LaQuanda in Houston, she only remembers a box -- she says a box containing dirty needles that LaQuisha inexplicably brought back to the office. In the same interview, LaQuisha only admitted picking up a chair.

Joseph told us LaQuisha got the call at around 9 AM Houston time. That is 7 AM Los Angeles time, more than 5 hours before Dr. Murray called 911.

As we first reported, it took multiple bottles of Propofol to keep Michael Jackson asleep through a single night. Law enforcement sources tell us they believe -- though cannot prove yet -- that Propofol bottles may have been stored at one or more locations under the control of Dr. Murray and FedExed to L.A.

Law enforcement has a suspicion Dr. Murray walked out of the room for a period of time after administering the Propofol, possibly fell asleep, and when he returned Jackson had stopped breathing. Cops think Dr. Murray then may have spent hours "cleaning up" the situation before calling 911.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. This is so disturbing if true. 5 ****ing hours, man, what the hell was Murray up to?

Just when I think I've toughened myself up enough to not cry about things on a daily basis, along comes this sh*t... and all the questions... "could he have been saved?"... etc... :puke:

Back