TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

the Deepak and his son is sitting on Larry King's show and not as invited friends to the private ceremony...ummm???

and now all of a sudden they are trying to focus on the positive.........damn hypocrites..............if you have friends like them...............runn.............

oh just saw Titiana (TWYMMF girl) walk in to the service...........

Hmm...very interesting that they haven't been invited. Wasn't one of them claiming he was a drug addict during the Staples Center memorial? More "wonderful" friends :smilerolleyes:.

bbc news said the footage inside will be cut off when the casket is brought out

Oh God I hope so. Thanks for posting that. I was starting to freak out. :no:

Who in the blue f--king hell sent the invitations??

Lisa Raye? Brian Oxman? Diddy's son?

WTF! :huh:

who the hell was the guy givin out business cards grrrr!

Disgusting. Anything for money. CNN livestream is better than the TMZ one. I also hope that it is closed casket so that screenshot doesn't end up all over the tv and magazines.

CNN says 60 different media outlets are camped out there along with them.

michael should be on stage and we should be watching him there!!! not like this :(

wow 200 people on this thread...

think the 200 here would have been more thankful for being there than some of the 'mourners'. sorry, i know i should stay positive but the laughing and smiles are irking me.

they are saying that anyone can get up and say something about Michael.....us fans could fill up more than an hour about things to say about michael

think the 200 here would have been more thankful for being there than some of the 'mourners'. sorry, i know i should stay positive but the laughing and smiles are irking me.

my thoughts exactly.....but I will be nice.

Its going to be a beautiful cerimony :)
for Michael - Michael would be happy all his past
and present friends are there _ what we think of them
doesnt matter .. they are there to pay respects to MJ
not us .. Looks like its running late
The jacksons are not there yet ???

Hugs for everyone
its so comforting to be together like this

Michael deserves a grand send off fit for a king
and his resting place is said to be so beautiful and
Grand _ He always liked big and beautiful

Back