TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

god ppl stop saying stuff like "this is it"
it will never be it there is more to come from mj his body maybe gone but his work will live on please try to keep a positive attitude
and like Michael said "you aint seen nothing yet"

it will never be it there is more to come from mj his body maybe gone but his work will live on please try to keep a positive attitude
Yea, it can't end here. His life might, but not his work or spirit. I want to be positive.

Yes, I believe you, about the candle. He is NOT gone. He is all around us. We are the lucky ones, who know that.

Now, we have some work to do. To find out what HAPPENED. He would want that, from us.

peace,

Vic

YES He's with us! You're so right, Victoria, we are lucky one who can feel him! I don't speak about my experience, don't want to be laughed at and ridiculed as Michael was his entire life .... When you think about are Michael's fans that different from those who bashed him all his life? ...

2s8hcua.jpg

:cry: :cry: :(:( :(:( :(:(

this is such a HARD day... :(:(:(

IN the photo gallery, there is a picture of Katherine that just broke my heart. :teary_eyed:
I pray for her continued strength
I can't imagine having to bury a son, then having to do it for your son that is Michael Jackson.
I give her so much credit for her grace and dignity.
Yes it might have taken two months to bury him but that's her son and if it took 2 months to get things together then so be it.
she did him proud.
God bless her.

i've decided to make a pictures thread so if more photos are published, they can be kept together.

sorry i just wrote what i was feeling at that moment, my signature has changed now, im a bit more positive now

Dear Michael,
may time be kinder to you than this life has been. May your legend grow and your light shine ever-brighter. May your truth be revealed as all else recedes--the love you gave to this world.
I am forever grateful,
Dimity

I am looking at the pics from getty images and apparently the kids, Joe and Katherine and some other family members left in this huge bus/trailer type thing. But the photographers got so many clear pictures of Prince and Blanket because the bus was lighted and they were up in the front. . .:( I'm a little bit shocked at this. They look dazed. :(

The Blanket photo...:cry::cry:
I need to stop browsing this forum. It's just worse and worse!

I think they said the pope toured the grounds of forest lawn. I might be wrong, but it seemed to me they said forest lawn.

At that point I had it muted and was reading the subtitles so I could have read it wrong. If so, city of LA taking the Pope to see forest lawn = SMH -_- Mike's house would have been way better.

yea, he did say she said that...and remember that after the divorce they were still dating and going out to dinner WHILE he was with DR. And from what i've heard, she is taking this entire thing REALLY HARD since the beginning. i mean, she herself said in her blog that the tears wont stop. That was two months ago ,and now we hear she is one of the most emotional in the ceremony. She probably hasn't stopped thinking about Michael and stuff since June 25, 2009. and man was she wrong, she didn't want to have kids with Mj because she thought he wasn't mature enough. Boom, he has kids and he raises them alone. Plus, they end up being the most beautiful kids, on the inside and out, and according to everyone that knows them, the most proper, non spoiled, polite kids in the world. That just proves mj WAS ready. that alone can be eating her alive. and honestly, IMO mj was the love of Lisa's life. imagine losing that, the love of your life. We are devastated and we are fans, Lisa was his wife, companion, etc. she is definitely hurt. (this also applies to the kids and fam).

Thanks for confirming that, I wasn't sure what interview it was. I agree on the bold. I dunno about "dating" LMP while with he was with DR, I know they hung out. I think LMP's lie really hurt him, but I know he still cared for her. Its very likely she was still in love with him. Those interviews she did prove she couldn't get him off her mind off him. A simple no comment would have sufficed.

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming that, I wasn't sure what interview it was. I agree on the bold. I dunno about "dating" LMP while with he was with DR, I know they hung out. I think LMP's lie really hurt him, but I know he still cared for her. Its very likely she was still in love with. Those interviews she did prove she couldn't get him off her mind off him. A simple no comment would have sufficed.

According to Taraborelli LMP said after the divorce: "In another world we would still be together. Only not in his world."

I think they really loved each other and even the divorce didn't change that, but they couldn't handle being together. There are relationships like that. Sad.

At that point I had it muted and was reading the subtitles so I could have read it wrong. If so, city of LA taking the Pope to see forest lawn = SMH -_- Mike's house would have been way better.

No need to worry. They were talking about Pope John Paul II, who visited Forest Lawn.

Michael was still alive back then.

No need to worry. They were talking about Pope John Paul II, who visited Forest Lawn.

Michael was still alive back then.

Ah ok. Thanks. I know they were talking about Pope JP II but I missed the Forest Lawn part. It seems a bit unusual to take him there, but I guess there's some reason for it.

According to Taraborelli LMP said after the divorce: "In another world we would still be together. Only not in his world."

I think they really loved each other and even the divorce didn't change that, but they couldn't handle being together. There are relationships like that. Sad.

:no: Whoa at the quote: only not in his world? I don't think she means that she couldn't take the attention that they were getting. I'm sure they were in love too. Still I think the main issue was with communication.

:no: Whoa at the quote: only not in his world? I don't think she means that she couldn't take the attention that they were getting. I'm sure they were in love too. Still I think the main issue was with communication.

I think she meant the whole superstardom surrounding Michael. Initially she probably thought she could handle it, but at the end it turned out she couldn't and it was too much even for Elvis' daughter.

Ah ok. Thanks. I know they were talking about Pope JP II but I missed the Forest Lawn part. It seems a bit unusual to take him there, but I guess there's some reason for it.

According to the commentators, it was because of the 'ornateness' of the mausoleum on the premises, and the almost 'tribute' to certain Catholic images that the mausoleum has inside it, such as the reproductions of the statue of David and the stained glass window that recreates 'The Last Supper'.

The mausoleum allegedly holds many symbols of religious art within it.

IN the photo gallery, there is a picture of Katherine that just broke my heart. :teary_eyed:
I pray for her continued strength
I can't imagine having to bury a son, then having to do it for your son that is Michael Jackson.
I give her so much credit for her grace and dignity.
Yes it might have taken two months to bury him but that's her son and if it took 2 months to get things together then so be it.
she did him proud.
God bless her.

Same for me. I was looking at my collection of pictures I had of him from the trial today, but I had to stop because of my crying. Later, I got on here, and I was looking at those pictures from the funeral, doing okay, and then I got to the picture of Katherine, and I just lost it. She is so devastated by this, and to think she still has to deal with HOW it happened, raising the children and all the problems over the estate. Geez, it's just too much. I feel so bad for her. I hope all of her other children are there for her, helping as much as they can and being very supportive. :cry:

Back