TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

ohh man :( someone just went in the house with a board of.. flowers i think.

This is really the end. :(

I just checked back on it, and that flower arrangement thing was awesome!

I can't believe I am hearing "this is the end" everywhere :cry: this is TOO MUCH.

*PROGRAMMING NOTE* -- Due to our awesome coverage of the Michael Jackson burial events, we're gonna preempt TMZ Live for today. Never fear, TMZ Live will be back tomorrow.

what this note exactly means?

*PROGRAMMING NOTE* -- Due to our awesome coverage of the Michael Jackson burial events, we're gonna preempt TMZ Live for today. Never fear, TMZ Live will be back tomorrow.

Awesome is not how I would describe it.

Guys question. Why MJ didn't live in Encino home and lived in a rental house in his final years?
Cuz he didn't want to live with his family, he wasn't going back to NLVR ever and he was looking for new digs.

Thus the temp digs.

Yeh i didn't understand that either.. ??

I keep thinking about the unathorised interview at the Encino where he had his llama Louis with him :(

"due to our awesome coverage of Michael Jackson burial events"...

"awesome?" They're deplorable.

dont want to watch anymore. i feel like im invaiding their privacy. just look at those cameras ready to point in their faces on the day they bury their son/brother/uncle/daddy..

Cuz he didn't want to live with his family, he wasn't going back to NLVR ever and he was looking for new digs.

Thus the temp digs.
Thanks ...didn't know his family live there. Understand he didn't want to live with his family.

I just heard a voice on the live stream that said Goodbye and sounded like MJ... :blink: I need sleep...

Yeh i didn't understand that either.. ??

TMZ's Harvey Levin has been having Q&A about their stories around 3. He's actually been really good at describing all of the court files and documents, as well as everything having to do with the search warrants. So there just saying that they won't be having the Q&A today

i heard the guys say 'its Randy, its Randy' so I took a look and there was a big silver car and i swear i just saw that girl who hung round MJ, stood outside the gate, waving through the window to him.

Back