TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

I am soooo happy that guy from the New Yorker magazine said what he said...
about Michael ,...in his death....it is now patriotic to love Michael Jackson.

I wish I could say things the way he said it....but it was "right on"

I love Michael sooo much it hurts, I would be crying my eyes out if I was there. Those people better say some nice things about him.

Hugs for you....

and you....

and you....

and you....

and you....

and you....

And for everyone because YOU are not alone.

Got that?

i am all confused..... so we we see/hear the service of they will stop the footage at some point?

the media networks dont seem to know themselves. But it seems that we will have the footage till the service starts and Michael arrives :( then we may get footage at the end

when is it going to start?... I can't bear this. does that woman on cnn.com know everyone can hear her laughter?

is the family still at home??

Who in the blue f--king hell sent the invitations??

Lisa Raye? Brian Oxman? Diddy's son?

WTF! :huh:

:no: Lisa Raye & P. Diddy's son? Are you serious? Did they even know Mike? Didn't Oxman have a falling out w/ MJ? I don't remember the specifics...

so ... the guys in military jackets... they are the dancers from the TII tour...???? right?

Anybody know?

as long as choppers stay above 3000 ft they can film

Where'd you get your info? The articles made it sound like we were going to see nothing except mabye coverage from outside the gate. Now this. I though a police helicopter would be in the sky to prevent other choppers from getting near.

Haven't seen Diana Ross yet...this isn't supposed to be happening. I want a time machine. :no:

i dont understand why the gate keeps opening and closing

I don't know about anybody else, but it's getting really irritating hearing them say, "Michael Jackson" over and over. Just call him Michael!

Anyway, still no family yet?

Lisa Marie is there too.

:(

:no: Lisa Raye & P. Diddy's son? Are you serious? Did they even know Mike? Didn't Oxman have a falling out w/ MJ? I don't remember the specifics...

Anybody know?

Where'd you get your info? The articles made it sound like we were going to see nothing except mabye coverage from outside the gate. Now this. I though a police helicopter would be in the sky to prevent other choppers from getting near.

Haven't seen Diana Ross yet...this isn't supposed to be happening. I want a time machine. :no:

from cnn anderson cooper...

I'm watching TMZ and they don't have good coverage. Since im not in the US I can't view BBC CNN ect (the have online feeds but apparently won't braodcast in Australia)..thanks for the updates on here people looks to be the only way I will get to find out whats happening live.

the media networks dont seem to know themselves. But it seems that we will have the footage till the service starts and Michael arrives :( then we may get footage at the end

So there's conflicting reports...

Anderson Cooper claims the hearse has arrived. CNN lady said Debbie Rowe was invited. But they haven't see her yet...There is a book that ppl are signing.

CNN has Dr. Drew on...muting his ass. I haven't seen Lisa Marie yet, but thanks for letting me know she's there everybody.

Back