TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

nooo they aren't really going to burry him are they? :(

can't they put him in those wall tombs? i don't want him in the ground!!!!!!!! :(

How many cars can fit in there anyway? I know it's a big place, but seems like an awful lot of cars just in the short time I looked.

I have a question, the iron gate next to the main gate, is that a business gate for people to deliver stuff or is that someone else's house?

It is really unreal all of this. Just watching the live stream. Hard to take it all in that this is it, Mj being laid to rest.

I'm not surprised they aren't in a hurry to take THAT arrangement in. It looks like the Day of the Triffids with a few meercats thrown in.

I think its someone elses house - the other gate.

This is awful. I wasn't going to watch but know I'm going to be watching for the rest of the night. And I feel guilty for watching it all the same.

How many cars can fit in there anyway? I know it's a big place, but seems like an awful lot of cars just in the short time I looked.

That's what I've been thinking, plus their supposed to have a fleet of Rolls Royce's fit in there too...

2 more hours to go guys.. this is going to be a long night for me :cry:

whatever that arrangement was, it was nasty haha

i have a feeling i'm gonna choke to death! this is really so surreal and i just can't believe it is happening! in tears right now, and i'm probably gonna stay in tears the whole night!!!

I hope the family can take something out of today to help them along their journey of grief. I think today will help the family. It will be a form of closure for them.

what can we do? am I the only one who feels totally numb at the moment? everything I watch is not going in. I am totally cold, tired and have school in the morning but I have to stay here.. I'm so confused. :cry:

I know this sounds like an awful question to askbut... michael is not at the house is he because if he is i need to turn it off!!! :(
His is in the Forest Lawn i think, does anybody know if the family will see him, i mean if it will be with an open coffin, casket??

we need to stick together through this night everyone, we need to unite during these hard time. send out love to eachother, beacuse that is what we need right now.

1 hour and 58 minutes to go. I feel so nervous. this is too.. weird. :( what can we do at this moment?

I'm about to go take a long moment of silence for Michael and to pray for his family in a little bit. :(

God Bless them. :heart:

Back