TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

In a fit of anger, I accused my ex boyfriend of being gay, that was 4 years ago, and I still regret it to this day. I think sometimes we go thru so many ranges of emotions when we break up with someone/divorce and we speak before thinking or don't want to "appear" a certain way, so I actually feel bad for LMP. I can understand her pain, then and now.

I know what you mean. I said some pretty bad stuff about my ex-husband after we divorced....
But with time that anger fades. It's just a phase you go through when you end a marriage I think. It's the way life is.
If Billy (my ex) had died, without us having become friends again after years of working on it and apologies on both sides... I think I would have been absolutely devestated.
I really sympathize with her. She's probably tearing herself apart about it. Compound that with the fact her dad died in a similar fashion? She probably blames herself. Honestly, I think I'd about want to die. I hope she'll be okay.

This all just happened so fast.... Michael should still be here...

I dont know anymore.. My heart is broken into little pieces.. I love him so much. I'm so confused. :(

alright..they need to shit this gotham guy... -__- i'm about to throw a shoe at the tv

I can't take this.... its so hard. My heart is aching all over again. I'm confused did they show the whole funeral on tv I only say the beginning?

omg. he's finally buried. wonder how the kids, janet and his mum are like now. :cry:

goodnight all, I'm grateful we could all be together - albeit electronically - tonight.

Keeping you in my prayers x

I know what you mean. I said some pretty bad stuff about my ex-husband after we divorced....
But with time that anger fades. It's just a phase you go through when you end a marriage I think. It's the way life is.
If Billy (my ex) had died, without us having become friends again after years of working on it and apologies on both sides... I think I would have been absolutely devestated.
I really sympathize with her. She's probably tearing herself apart about it. Compound that with the fact her dad died in a similar fashion? She probably blames herself. Honestly, I think I'd about want to die. I hope she'll be okay.

Yeah, me and my ex, are somewhat friends now (we share a child together), but there are still times I wince at the words I've used towards him. Even LMP tried calling Michael afterwards just to ask, "What happened?"

If anything, this has reiterated my feelings of making sure I think carefully before I speak because what you say and do can literally haunt you....and you don't need cameras around for that either.

I can't take this.... its so hard. My heart is aching all over again. I'm confused did they show the whole funeral on tv I only say the beginning?

They only showed the guests and the family arriving. CNN has been getting text updates of what is happening at the funeral. I am assuming from Larry King. . .

When my Nanna died, watching her coffin be lowered into the ground was one of the hardest things to watch. Knowing I would never ever see her again. It is just the finality of it all. My heart really goes out to his family cos I know they would be feeling the same way.

goodbye Michael, you won't be forgotten you'll live on my heart 4 ever.

I love you Michael Jackson. I am relieved that you are now at peace and you are free. Nothing and no one can hurt you any more. I love you dearly! So many people will help protect your angels who miss their daddy. We pray for them and they will stay strong as they have been brought up so well. I'm going to miss you Michael. But, death will never stop true love! I love you. Rest in peace, sweet angel :wub: x

alright..they need to shit this gotham guy... -__- i'm about to throw a shoe at the tv

Seriously, he and his father are so annoying!! Just shut up... michael's real friends are at the funeral sheesh. Oh michael....

dam, Lisa must be thinking what her life with him could have been if they would have stayed together. She is probably thinking, would he be dead, alive? And probably looking at those kids she is probably thinking that those could have been hers. idk..that alone there is sad. Don't get me started on the kids lol cause we will all end up crying here

WHAT A NIGHT. I've been up almost 24 hours! Jesus. I've never seen the sun come up until now..

Sky News are saying the Janet was the most upset at the Burial :(

“Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”

Thank you for all the memories Mike. Thank you for everything.

Back