To My MJJC Family

Hello...nice to see you again...how are you doing? Those are definitely some very special photo's. It's always a blessing to get pics of the one's we love at just the right time. Hugss to you. :hug:

Hello...nice to see you again...how are you doing? Those are definitely some very special photo's. It's always a blessing to get pics of the one's we love at just the right time. Hugss to you. :hug:
I'm ok. Feeling a little better, :) Thanks for your kind reply, dear. :heart:

487642_10151172641674658_740178296_n.jpg

The last photo of Grandpa Chuck. He died shortly after this picture was taken :cry: -9/24/12
524929_3593744377108_1153685923_n.jpg

10-10-12~My guy became a proud uncle :wub:

:cry:

Awwwwwwwwwwww... beautiful baby! :wub:

I am new here and I don`t know you yet, but I am sending my love your way:heart:

WOW, what a beautiful photo and a memory to treasure :wub:

CONGRATS on your engagement :angel:

See, after rain there is sunshine
:give_flowers: for you, Sweet Princess :ciao:

i love u my soul sisters u are a blessing to me in time of darkness and pain but no more i stod up for myself and i say no more i have u kelly and many many friends who knows me pesonly ove 15 years to back me up ans stand tall for me against all the bullshit around i no longer cry and hurt alone i open my mouth and defend myself coz many people loves me for who i am and what i stand for as a women so thak u guys from my soul aspacialy key and kelly , marina thrillerchild and many more who stood for me i trully thank u all for all the get well letters too thank u very much im getting better each day i gain wight slowly i got back to work and im back to creating my music again thank u so much guys i will get overthis darkness but i will make sure the truth is owt i wont let anyone hurt me like that ever

i love u my soul sisters u are a blessing to me in time of darkness and pain but no more i stod up for myself and i say no more i have u kelly and many many friends who knows me pesonly ove 15 years to back me up ans stand tall for me against all the bullshit around i no longer cry and hurt alone i open my mouth and defend myself coz many people loves me for who i am and what i stand for as a women so thak u guys from my soul aspacialy key and kelly , marina thrillerchild and many more who stood for me i trully thank u all for all the get well letters too thank u very much im getting better each day i gain wight slowly i got back to work and im back to creating my music again thank u so much guys i will get overthis darkness but i will make sure the truth is owt i wont let anyone hurt me like that ever

You are very welcome. :heart:

Sweet Princess...So much happening...hopefuly from now on,only good things will come your way.
Do you have a wedding date?
From my heart i wish you all the happiness,and i send positive vibs your way.

Not yet Maria- Tradgy has struck again, of of my most favorite teachers, Mr.Treiber, died Tuesday.
He was one of the most loving teachers ever. I'll miss him dearly. :cry:

Last edited:
Update #5:

Please know that this post is not happy one. Dad is still on life support, he has very serve brain damage. The doctors say that his kidneys are failing, his chance of survival is very grim. My brothers are struggling with this, they will need a few days to let it all sink in. I know what his last wishes are, so does Kathryn all 3 of them need time to let it sink in, Once they have let it since in and we are able to agree on what dad wants, we will care out his last wishes.

On 10/9/14 at 12:31 pm, my dad took his final breath, he died peacefully in his sleep after being on life support for 5 days. While his pain has ended, his childrens' pain has just began (again) Please keep us and the rest of the Abbott family in your prayers, thank you. :cry:

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Sweet Princes and to your siblings. :angel:
Wishing all of you a lot of courage, strength and :love:
Know that you are not alone :wub:

Rest in peace, Dad from Sweet Princess :angel:

I'm so sorry for your loss Sweet Princess.
I too hope that you and your family will find the strength
and peace to comfort you now and always.

Aww I sure keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers Sweet Princess
May your father rest in peace and watch over you.

Hugsss :huggy:

thank you , guys. This is going to be really difficult cause I was the daddy's girl out of us all.
I was his rock, the loyal one.

To the members of mjjc I'll be here from time to time to check up on everybody having a real rough time right now still going through the emotions even though I don't want to

I'm still here and I'll try to check in as much as I can still fighting the emotions the living holy hell out of my dad more than ever now

MOD note: Harassment is NOT allowed.

Sowwy, You had to read this Sweet Princess. :better:
I wish you a lot of courage and strength to pull through this tough time.
You are loved here :wub:

Back