Tomorrow is June.......

So do I.

All these past months and nothing has really change for me. I am still crying over Michael mostly every single day. It was around 8 pm last night I was watching America's Got Talent and the music that was played for the first act was the Jackson 5 song ABC. And I just totally lost it the second I heard that song. I had to mute the tv because of it. It has gotten to a point now that I really can't handle watching or listening to mostly anything that has to do with Michael. And when I think back to June of last year and how happy I truly was. Especially for Michael for doing these concerts. Until June 25th at 6:30 pm came and my happy Michael world just totally forever shattered for me. And now I am left in a permanent state of deep depression, sadness, and mourning. And I tend to think about death all of the time now. Since that is where I want to be so very badly now. With Michael and my happiness. My happiness that I once knew just forever died with Michael on that extremely horrible June day. And I would never be able to get that feeling back. :sad: :boohoo:

:hug: Im amazed that i can still listen 2 michael's music and feel alright. I said to myself when he died that after his first annivarsy im gonna try and move on....but i dont think i can.

:hug: to everyone in this thread... almost a year already... unbelievable... it still feels like it happened only yesterday... yet so many things happened in this past year... but the time doesn't seem to heal at all.. there are days when I feel better and truly believe that my trip to Forest Lawn helped me a bit, but then there are other days when I am completely broken and unable to function. still trying to think of a reason why all of this happened and not finding any... and I feel so sad... for Michael, for his family, for his fans... how could this happen? how could this happen?

:hug: Im amazed that i can still listen 2 michael's music and feel alright. I said to myself when he died that after his first annivarsy im gonna try and move on....but i dont think i can.

I don't think I can either. And I really don't understand it. Cause back in December I really did thought I was getting better. Because I did had quite a few days where I hardly cried over Michael. And I did had a day or 2 where I didn't cry at all over him. I was able to really watch him almost without any problems. Especially the 93 Deposition Tapes and that is over 3 hours long. And I very barely cried over Michael at all as I was watching them. I don't know why but ever since the new year had started. I just slowly started to get worst to where I am now. Where I can't handle watching him or listening to him at all. Well maybe I can handle just 1 song of his but that's about it. And that 1 song that I usually listen to is Who Is It. And since my mother won't let me go on medication for my depression. The only helpful thing that I had found for my depression are my Sims games. Because I can really put all of my attention and focus in to them. Instead of always sadly missing and thinking about Michael like crazy. And crying over him all of the time. Which I seem to do when I am not playing them. I am so very thankful that I am a Sims addict.

I don't think I can either. And I really don't understand it. Cause back in December I really did thought I was getting better. Because I did had quite a few days where I hardly cried over Michael. And I did had a day or 2 where I didn't cry at all over him. I was able to really watch him almost without any problems. Especially the 93 Deposition Tapes and that is over 3 hours long. And I very barely cried over Michael at all as I was watching them. I don't know why but ever since the new year had started. I just slowly started to get worst to where I am now. Where I can't handle watching him or listening to him at all. Well maybe I can handle just 1 song of his but that's about it. And that 1 song that I usually listen to is Who Is It. And since my mother won't let me go on medication for my depression. The only helpful thing that I had found for my depression are my Sims games. Because I can really put all of my attention and focus in to them. Instead of always sadly missing and thinking about Michael like crazy. And crying over him all of the time. Which I seem to do when I am not playing them. I am so very thankful that I am a Sims addict.

In the begining of it all after michael had died a cried afew times, but now im all out of them. And LOL like u sims is very helpful!

Well I won't be online on June 25th I can't believe for the first time I cried hearing "lady of my life" on the radio today i broke down badly too my sister was holding me telling me Michael's in a better place the world is still in morning its really hard on everyone. MY heart goes out to all of you who went to see him life in concert and had the best time of y'all lives my heart goes out to his children and everyone who loved him. Its going to take a while for me to really get over the fact that MJ is gone That's crazy cause I grew up to his music/videos'.

~100

Well I won't be online on June 25th I can't believe for the first time I cried hearing "lady of my life" on the radio today i broke down badly too my sister was holding me telling me Michael's in a better place the world is still in morning its really hard on everyone. MY heart goes out to all of you who went to see him life in concert and had the best time of y'all lives my heart goes out to his children and everyone who loved him. Its going to take a while for me to really get over the fact that MJ is gone That's crazy cause I grew up to his music/videos'.

~100

So you cried today for the first time because of Michael? ..

The worlds heart is broken. Michael meant so much to us. He impacted our lives profoundly. The moment I knew he was gone, time stood still.
Memories of Michael, and flashbacks of my life came flooding through my mind.
It's almost a year since he left us, and life has changed for me. I am beginning to accept the sad truth. As I move on without him, I will make sure his legacy is alive forever, by sharing the memories, helping others, defending him, and fighting for justice.

Last edited:
I can remember how happy fans were on this date 1yr ago.. We were all excited about this is it tour a brand new chapter in Michael's life. Its really hard to beleive its been 1 whole yr.

I just updated a facebook status of mine: I am not ready for the 1st year of the King's passing. I hope you are proud of yourself Dr. Evil. RIP King of Pop...

And my twitter page I updated to be: Can we plug the BP oil spill with Dr. Conrad Murray?? lol I better take it down though huh?

I can remember how happy fans were on this date 1yr ago.. We were all excited about this is it tour a brand new chapter in Michael's life. Its really hard to beleive its been 1 whole yr.

Yeah this time a year ago he was still here. :weeping: It is so sad... we had so much to look forward to. Summer of 2009 was so promising. Argh.

I just updated a facebook status of mine: I am not ready for the 1st year of the King's passing. I hope you are proud of yourself Dr. Evil. RIP King of Pop...

And my twitter page I updated to be: Can we plug the BP oil spill with Dr. Conrad Murray?? lol I better take it down though huh?

You know BillieJean that had actually made me laugh yesterday when I had read of what you said that about Dr. Death.

Yeah this time a year ago he was still here. :weeping: It is so sad... we had so much to look forward to. Summer of 2009 was so promising. Argh.

I know I remember being so extremely happy last year. Especially for Michael for doing those concerts. And I thought when I had turn 29 in early January of last year I really did thought this was going to be the best year as a fan of Michael's. I can't believe how wrong I was 5 months and 21 days later after I had turn 29. :sad: :boohoo: And the worst thing about June 25th for me was that I was really happy that day. Until 6:30 pm that night was when I had put the one main channel on my tv for the 6:30 pm news. When I saw them showing Michael's Jam performance at his Bucharest Dangerous Concert. And I let out a scream when I saw the years on my tv screen. The happiness I once had was forever torn out of me. And I have been crying over Michael mostly every single day ever since that horrible June night when I had gotten the most horrible news ever. :sad: :weeping: :boohoo:

Time has gone so quick..............he still feels alive to me........

Every time I listen to his music, it never seems like he as really gone forever....more like an extended vacation!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone should be crying over him any more.......but we'll always feel sad thinking about him!!!!!!!! Michael wouldn't want us to be constantly crying over him and there are more important things.....like JUSTICE and the TRUTH!!!!!!

Look at it this way. Michael died on June 25th 2009. That date will never, ever be repeated. Other than that it's just numbers.

Oh yes but buy next firday is going to be june 25th which is the 1 year annversriy of micheal jackson's death & I'm going to counitne my day on with my life just try to be happy/sad/depreesed

Back