Tomorrow is June.......

Last year, the past changed my life for good. Either bad and good, I wanna thank him for all what he has done.
It's gonna be hard to cope with the 25th, 26 of june. Still remember the day, on the 25th we were still posting about Michael's this is it and a few hours later the first thread about Michael opened.
Shocking.

I have been DREADING the coming of this month.

...on the 26th (Aus. is a day ahead of the US) I will be remembering MJ.
I think all he would like us to do is remember him with love on that day.

am I the only one who think that threads like this are unnecessary? its already hard enough and I saw same thread in another section. one is enough

:cry:

June 1st is here...This time last year, I never even came here or did I think of being friend s with MJ fans til 26 days later. Not that was a very happy time but I am gratful to have met you all. Through MJ.

*Sending hugs to those who have their b'days on the 25th of une* Try to at least have a good b'day, MJ Would want you to have a b'day and have a good day, I know it will be hard and all.

I can't believe its June already. Its gone so fast. I couldn't even sleep :no: :weeping:

this is gonna be so distressing, i already feel sick, whats gonna happen on June25th ?
MJJC will be amos closed :(

^No don't count down sweetie it will just make it worse.

Wants to let her MJ buddies know, that MJ Maybe gone but NEVER Forgotten for he remains alive in our hearts and music. JUNE already, this time last year I barely knew you all, I never expected to be apart of MJ FANMILY This way. Thank you for allowing meinto your lives LOVE You all xxoo

This is gonna be very difficult....I miss you so much Michael..:cry:

I'm officially unable to think clearly.
Last night I cried again and I feel so, so, so terribly bad, that I even feel physical pain. This is going crazy, I shouldn't feel this way, I should hold on to hope of another tomorrow, I do know it, but I just can't feel any better. The more I read or relate to fans, the more I miss him and suffer, but even if I tried, I just can't get away from this. It's not good. I guess Michael wouldn't want this for us anyway... but how can I have my heart stop feeling this way?

:weeping:

:(
I wish it was this time last year, when I was counting down the days until I was going to see Michael.

I remember this time last year, driving all my work mates crazy as all I could talk about was seeing Michael in a couple months. It was all I talked about. Then by the end of the month that had all changed and I'm still trying to process it. It's just so difficult, I miss him so much. What I would give to have Michael back, I'd give anything.

I remember this time last year, driving all my work mates crazy as all I could talk about was seeing Michael in a couple months. It was all I talked about. Then by the end of the month that had all changed and I'm still trying to process it. It's just so difficult, I miss him so much. What I would give to have Michael back, I'd give anything.

I feel exacly the same way, I would give anything to have him back.:cry:
I just miss him so much... all the time. I'm so tired of crying, it hurts so much. I fear for June 25th... I never want that day to come.

So, we're there... June...
Feels like a supermassive black hole exploded from my heart and the explosion broke me in million of little sad grey pieces of myself, and the saddest thing is that I'm still able to think, why didn't my brain explode too, damit. I feel like I'm silently and smoothly suffocating while being completely aware of what's happening to me but yet not being able to do anything... or not wanting to do anything.

Hugs to you all. I give one to you, the fans, cause we are everything now, as destroyed and inhabilitated we can be. We, along with his kids and family, are the most important proof of what Michael has done for the world. We are now Michael's legacy, as heavy as this role can be.

I know it's been said over and over and over, but... I just cannot believe it...That Michael is gone. And that it's already June again. I'm stuck in like August/October, it feels like time is moving on, but 3 or 4 times slower than it actually is. It's really tripping me out that it is June 2010...

I was so happy about Michael's comeback. But when he said, "This is the final curtain call," I felt chills down my spine. I remebered those same words when I knew he was gone. Wishing I had a time machine. Can't say goodbye.:no:

I know it's been said over and over and over, but... I just cannot believe it...That Michael is gone. And that it's already June again. I'm stuck in like August/October, it feels like time is moving on, but 3 or 4 times slower than it actually is. It's really tripping me out that it is June 2010...

yes and I'm getting more and more depressed as the time gets closer. I will never get over this.... I wish it was me not Michael....

i don't know ,i have this feeling in my heart that there is little hole there since last june.
i never joined any forum before because Michael was here ,i had that warm feeling inside me ,i never read any tabloid or watch any stupid news about him ,i was really happy in my world with michael busy with study and so on so forth .
In2005 i was back home so i didn't go through all that ordinal as u guys when but i never believed those allegation so for me it was peoples try to bring him down,but i knew he will be victorious .
but everything changed after last june ,i had that empty feeling inside me ,thats why i joined fan forum to feel close to people who loved him .i still have that emptiness but ur support is like life savior for me.
thank u to each and every one here.
this month will go to with ur help but that empty feeling is going to be there all my life .
but as Michael said "SMILE THOUGH UR HEART IS ACHING"
sorry for my ranting.
:hug: :praying:

:(
I wish it was this time last year, when I was counting down the days until I was going to see Michael.

terrible and hardest thing is, we were ALL counting the days, expecting the most, making plans and feeling so much anticipation for the end of June to arrive. we all WANTED June to end soon, to be here and gone soon to really have him back and see what happens, what came in the end was but the worst of all the pains who would have ever expected. I mean... seriously, I never ever thought of this happening EVER.

I sometimes feel so bad, for I was so much looking forward to the stupid June 25th, for I had such a major milestone at work and it went perfect, right, good, so it was but happiness and relieve and then, I got home early, ready to enjoy my free time and family, and just in some 10 minutes my father called me and everything changed to darkness and confussion and denial and pain.

how can this be????????
is this real at all?????????

would I ever wake up to find out this was but a nightmare??? the worst and longest ever??

:cry:

I wish i had one too :(

So do I.

All these past months and nothing has really change for me. I am still crying over Michael mostly every single day. It was around 8 pm last night I was watching America's Got Talent and the music that was played for the first act was the Jackson 5 song ABC. And I just totally lost it the second I heard that song. I had to mute the tv because of it. It has gotten to a point now that I really can't handle watching or listening to mostly anything that has to do with Michael. And when I think back to June of last year and how happy I truly was. Especially for Michael for doing these concerts. Until June 25th at 6:30 pm came and my happy Michael world just totally forever shattered for me. And now I am left in a permanent state of deep depression, sadness, and mourning. And I tend to think about death all of the time now. Since that is where I want to be so very badly now. With Michael and my happiness. My happiness that I once knew just forever died with Michael on that extremely horrible June day. And I would never be able to get that feeling back. :sad: :boohoo:

Back