Tribute 2009 - Jermaine Jackson and World Awards Media [merged]

guys do you know this song that jermaine wrote about Michael?

Word to the Badd

...well...listen to the lyrics, there is big hate in it

On the bottom of the site it says this:
substantial portion of the proceeds attained by The Tribute will be donated to important charities – in keeping with Michael Jackson’s humanitarian legacy. Jermaine Jackson has announced the first three beneficiaries of The Tribute: Larry Jones’ Feed The Children (photos: Jermaine with Mr. Jones in Nairobi, Kenya), an international, nonprofit relief organization that delivers food, medicine, clothing and other necessities to individuals, children and families who lack these essentials due to famine, war, poverty, or natural disaster. The Larry King Cardiac Foundation, which provides funding for life-saving cardiac procedures for individuals who, due to limited means and lack of health insurance, would otherwise be unable to receive life-saving treatment, as well as Jermaine’s own EARTH CARE FOUNDATION whose goal is to ease, as well as hopefully eliminate, the suffering of children around the world

not questioning the good will of this project but it says "substantial portion of the proceeds" it doesnt tell you what % or for easy follow up how many euros from the 85EURs is going to be sent to charities
and 1SEPT till no artist list..

If anyone is happy to attend this to line Jermaine's pockets fine but anyone going who thinks they are donating towards his Earthcare charity is being duped

I dont live in EU therefore, I cannot go and besides, I dont want to listen to anyone sing Michael songs except himself..
It is way to expensive to even think of going.
I will support Heal the World and no other.

I am not going. I am not even sure I want to watch it on TV. I don't like Jermaine.

Back