*** TV Alert *** Last Days of Michael Jackson

MsMo

Proud Member
Disclaimer: This is just an FYI. I have no idea whether or not this will be Tabloid-ish or not..I don't normally watch this channel. But I was given a heads-up by a TV analyst who has been supportive of MJ.

As with most reports on MJ, if you're gonna watch, prepare for the worst & hope for the best.

E! Investigates: Last Days of Michael Jackson

Thu, Oct 15 @ 10:00 PM
Fri, Oct 16 @ 6:00 PM
Sat, Oct 17 @ 11:00 AM
Sun, Oct 18 @ 9:00 AM
Mon, Oct 19 @ 1:00 PM

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that this was gonna be aired.

Anyway, I can almost predict that this will be 75% tabloid spin and 25% truth.

I may take a look, if anything goes negative I will turn off the TV, Pronto. and curse everyone. then take a deep breath.

I think Ryan Seacrest basically runs E now and I know he is a huge MJ fan, so I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this.

I think Ryan Seacrest basically runs E! now and I know he is a huge MJ fan, so I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this.
How do you know that and also the network is run by ted harbert who is the president of the E! network.

How do you know that and also the network is run by ted harbert who is the president of the E! network.

I know, but Seacrest has a huge say at this point, considering he directs a ton of their most popular shows. Anyway, all I'm saying is don't rule it out just yet.

how do they know about his last days?? who are they talking to? Ortega? M's entourage?...

I am pretty sure I seen this in perhaps August I bet they have just added updated snippets. those shows are interesting,but they do have a gossip-like factor they tend to leave out facts..and not state everything,but who knows maybe they actually did a better one..

its trash. first showed in the Uk made by the guy who did the what really happened. programe. puts mj as a raving drug addict

This is NEW folks...

I hear that Aphrodite Jones will be a part of it.

Does anyone know of a place I could stream it online or could someone put it on YouTube? I don't want to give them my ratings, but I want to see it SO badly. LoL...

it usually airs on the tv guide network. i have not and will not watch it. its just to soon and to sad to watch.

oh goodness. . . I watched the first 10 seconds and guess who they have as the first commentator??

Diane Demon.

*changes channel*

Ian Halperin; Stacie Brown; Leonard Rowe?

Changing to the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

oh goodness. . . I watched the first 10 seconds and guess who they have as the first commentator??

Diane Demon.

*changes channel*

Why doesnt that surprise me! :angry:

Diane? Bleh... I've got more important things to do - like counting how many hairs my toothbrush has!

Back