Unreleased Victory Tour footage leaks online!

Just look at Mark Feehily from westlife for example..

Last edited:
Just look at that guy from westlife for example..

Find me some clips of him spontaneously singing ad libs directed towards a woman full of passion and you'd have a point. Besides, I'm pretty sure you're talking about Stephen Gately from Boyzone, but that's beside the point.

I'm talking STRICTLY ad libs directed towards women, and singing about women. Ad libs, are often unrehearsed and spontaneous. I think to sing so passionately like that, by choice right in the moment about a woman screams that he was heterosexual.

I am aware that many men have been in the closet for years and sung songs written ahead of time about a woman without a problem, but it would often be forced and rehearsed. Ad libs are a completely different story, you're singing right off the bat what you feel, completely unrehearsed. No homosexual man is going to come out singing like that about a woman spontaneously and from the heart, because it's not what is in their heart.

If an actor plays a serial killer and pretends to really into the role and ad libs lines, that doesn't mean he's REALLY a serial killer.
Sexual orientation is irrelevant when evoking emotion in any type of performance (scripted or improv/ad libbing).

Find me some clips of him spontaneously singing ad libs directed towards a woman full of passion and you'd have a point. Besides, I'm pretty sure you're talking about Stephen Gately from Boyzone, but that's beside the point.

I'm talking STRICTLY ad libs directed towards women, and singing about women. Ad libs, are often unrehearsed and spontaneous. I think to sing so passionately like that, by choice right in the moment about a woman screams that he was heterosexual.

I am aware that many men have been in the closet for years and sung songs written ahead of time about a woman without a problem, but it would often be forced and rehearsed. Ad libs are a completely different story, you're singing right off the bat what you feel, completely unrehearsed. No homosexual man is going to come out singing like that about a woman spontaneously and from the heart, because it's not what is in their heart.

no, mark feehily from westlife.. and he sang a main part in westlife's 'mandy' this isn't about homophobia tbh. and yes he has sang song's about women before.

mostly love song's, his parts:

no, mark feehily from westlife.. and he sang a main part in westlife's 'mandy' this isn't about homophobia tbh. and yes he has sang song's about women before.

mostly love song's, his parts:

None of these are ad libs, I'm talking about ad libs.

If an actor plays a serial killer and pretends to really into the role and ad libs lines, that doesn't mean he's REALLY a serial killer.
Sexual orientation is irrelevant when evoking emotion in any type of performance (scripted or improv/ad libbing).

But he'd be ad libbing.....while playing the role of a serial killer. While they have the choice to ad lib lines, they still have to ad lib while playing the part of a serial killer.

When singing, Michael wouldn't HAVE to sing about women specifically while ad libbing. He chose to. An actor playing a serial killer would have no choice but to ad lib lines AS a serial killer.

None of these are ad libs, I'm talking about ad libs.

it's not all about ad libs, you could see in his expression that he sang the opening to that song with pure emotion.

it's not all about ad libs, you could see in his expression that he sang the opening to that song with pure emotion.

:doh:

It is all about ad libs because I was the one who made the post which started this discussion and I was talking about ad libs. When singing a usual song, the song is pre-written and rehearsed with lyrics about females in it.

With ad libs, the performer is making a choice in the moment. Michael's choice was to sing ad libs directed towards a female. I honestly cannot see a homosexual man deciding right there in the moment to spontaneously sing about a woman by choice, and then sing them so passionately. It's a completely different thing to sing a pre-written song which has been rehearsed ahead of time.

@ LTD I fully understand what you mean. No homosexuality about it. Only a straight man could do that to women from the bat without thinking.

xdz7ts.gif

From what video is this? rsrs It looks awesome.

i'd like to see this show released, each song was shot on film and you can see that in the opening before 'Billie Jean' begins, it could be any show.. L.A? Chicago? but full shows do exist in 35mm!..

I think so far is the only concert in excellent quality Victory Tour, for more to be in Canada, it's amazing all that lives Michael on that tour, but even seeing the snippets in Lovely One wants to dance Thriller * _ * Soon to seep this concert or sell it, I have it.

A lot of people seem to have it, one of them will share it soon. I just wish everyone would reclaim some dignity and stop begging and kissing the feet of the people that do have it. It's a concert we all want to see, but I'm not going to beg for it.

If you have it, I hope you upload it and I will be grateful.

Oh wow! The screenshot of the 1st video looks a lot like MSG 30th of BJ.
Just shows us how little his look changed within those approx. 17 years.

:cheers: Here's to hoping this is shared one day.

It looks great but I think a Victory Tour release is complicated not for the State only just because the other Jacksons ($$$$)

We still dreaming - -

Well I dont see why it wouldn't be so much more complicated than the multiple Jackson 5 albums that are constantly released.. And what Jackson would not want more money? I think if there was a chance to release all Jacksons would jump on board fast for that exposer and probably mention the release hyping it like they did something big

Well I dont see why it wouldn't be so much more complicated than the multiple Jackson 5 albums that are constantly released.. And what Jackson would not want more money? I think if there was a chance to release all Jacksons would jump on board fast for that exposer and probably mention the release hyping it like they did something big

I think the legal conditions in the contract with Motown were a lot different (less right to the artist) than with CBS. That's why it's different.

^ I just don't think it would be that complicated, there are releases so often with music dating from 1070's,80,s 90,s 00's on the same album.. and documentaries that show footage of all of the above!! so I can't see if lets say Say of Epic wanted to do a major release of a concert that it could not be worked out fairly easily.

Yeah. Motown nor the brothers are NOT the reason this or any Jacksons tour dvd has been released yet.

Yeah. Motown nor the brothers are NOT the reason this or any Jacksons tour dvd has been released yet.

Agreed. The brothers do not control Michael's image/likeness. I do not see them trying to hinder the release of Victory or any other tour.

Whoever is hindering the release, please stop.

Last edited:
Agreed. The brothers do not control Michael's image/likeness. I do not see them trying to hinder the release of Victory or any other tour.

Whoever is hindering the release, please stop.

Maybe the estate is secretly working on this, we don't know.

Back