Update: Alejandra agreed to leave the house / MJ Estate to Alejandra — MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

By Amber Goodhand
Radar Staff Reporter

Singer Michael Jackson's three children want nothing to do with Dr. Conrad Murray, the physician accused of inadvertently killing the singer, and are confused by the allegations against a man they considered a friend and housemate.

That's what the children's aunt, Alejandra Jackson, 42, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive new video interview.

She describes how Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket, 9, were shocked when they learned how Murray is connected with their famous father's death. Alejandra has four children with two of MJ's brothers, Randy and Jermaine, and was married to Jermaine.

"There is no relationship with Dr. Murray," Alejandra Jackson says. "I know the children don't want nothing to do with him. He was always so nice to the children and he was there to help with their dad. So it was confusing for them."

Murray is awaiting trial for involuntary manslaughter in connection with Jackson's June 25, 2009 death. He allegedly injected Jackson a strong hospital anesthetic.

Stay tuned to RadarOnline.com for more from Alejandra Jackson.

VIDEO here : http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...eath-children-conrad-murray-alejandra-jackson

What a stupid article.is this all they can get out of her

Waste of time. Of course it didn't feel like "Michael was gone" at the Encino Home....He's been gone from your lives for years now.

Only thing i take from this "interview" is that the children trust no one. Michael thought them well. That makes me feel better knowing they are smart & are very aware of their new surrounding.

waste of time. Of course it didn't feel like "michael was gone" at the encino home....he's been gone from your lives for years now.

Only thing i take from this "interview" is that the children trust no one. Michael thought them well. That makes me feel better knowing they are smart & are very aware of their new surrounding.

what a stupid article.is this all they can get out of her

lmao!!!

By Amber Goodhand
Radar Staff Reporter

The Jackson's are one of the most exclusive family's in the world, but Alejandra Jackson had a way with those Jackson brothers, having children with two of them and marrying one.

In an exclusive video interview with Alejandra, she tells RadarOnline.com how the relationships came to be and exactly what brother Michael Jackson and mother Katherine really thought about it.

"I remember when we got married and I told Mrs. Jackson. I went into her room and told her with Jermaine on the phone, he was in Africa at that time, and it was very difficult for her," Alejandra told RadarOnline.com.

"Jermaine told me that Michael had called him at that time and told him, 'Are you in love with her?' And he said, 'Yes, I am really in love with her.' He [Michael] goes, 'Then congratulations.'"

Alejandra, 42, said she met Randy when she was just 17-years-old and got pregnant, only for him to go marry and have a child with another woman while she was 7-months along.

"He didn't treat me like he wanted a family with me at all," Alejandra said of Randy.

"Jermaine wanted a family and that's what I always wanted for my kids and he was a father for my kids."

Stay tuned to RadarOnline.com for more with Alejandra Jackson.

VIDEO here : http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...nship-with-randy-jackson-and-jermaine-jackson

^^But didn't she say in another interview that Randy did not marry her so she went with Jermaine, which makes it sound as though her intent was to marry one of the Jacksons at all costs. Were there no other men outside the Jackson home that wanted a family?

And how does one go from one brother to another brother??

Just grab your blanket and pillow then head down the hallway??

GROSS!!!!!!!!

And how does one go from one brother to another brother??

Just grab your blanket and pillow then head down the hallway??

GROSS!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the way she makes it sounds though lol

Back