Update: Alejandra agreed to leave the house / MJ Estate to Alejandra — MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

Pathetic Jermaine lives in a huge house in LA. So he can pay a 3 bedroom flat for his kids and their mother.

My guess is the $80,000 to pay off Alejandra did come out of Katherine Jackson's pocket; so, now,
she feels she is short of money.

I doubt a book will ever see the light of day. My feeling is it was made worth a while to not write one.

Honestly, I think if Alejandra sticks to the truth it will be a very entertaining book.

But ofcurse then there wont be much MJ in it...

Honestly, I think if Alejandra sticks to the truth it will be a very entertaining book.

But ofcurse then there wont be much MJ in it...

It will, indeed, be funny to read all the inhumanly shady and amoral things this family has done.

See, that's one of the reasons such books (or toilet papers) are worth being flushed down the tubes. This whole 'telling on' somebody, revealing their secrets, whether the Jackson family are concerned, or Paris Hilton, or Perez Hilton (lol) is all too dirty and low and revealing a weak person behind it, that happens to be money-loving as well. Sad when trash like that is read.

You're so Bad with this wonderful woman :lol:

She needs to give food to her 4 or 5 children, to buy their clothes, to pay their school, to pay their cars for the oldest ones, to pay her rent now.

I'm sure her children will like this book.

Secrets about pop star Michael Jackson and his family were revealed by Alejandra Jackson, who has children with his brothers Randy and Jermaine, in a tell-all interview with Star magazine this week.

Alejandra dished inside details about Michael’s children having a secret meeting with their mother, Debbie Rowe, why the children want nothing to do with Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael’s former personal physician -- and what really happened when Child Protective Services showed up to the Jackson’s Encino compound.

“The children were surprised to hear that Dr. Murray…killed Michael,” Alejandra said. “He was always so nice to the children and he was there to help with their dad. There is no relationship with Dr. Murray.”

“After Michael passed away, Debbie [Rowe] came and saw the children,” Alejandra revealed. “I feel like Debbie’s comfortable with just having the children with their grandma.”

For more on what Alejandra thinks after spending 21 years with the Jackson family, pick up the latest issue of Star on newsstands nationwide Friday!

http://www.radaronline.com/Michael-...Randy-Jackson-Jermaine-Jackson-family-secrets

i find it unapporiate of her to talk bout the kids & debbie- it has nothing to do with her

marc_vivien;3352370 said:
Secrets about pop star Michael Jackson and his family were revealed by Alejandra Jackson, who has children with his brothers Randy and Jermaine, in a tell-all interview with Star magazine this week.

Alejandra dished inside details about Michael’s children having a secret meeting with their mother, Debbie Rowe, why the children want nothing to do with Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael’s former personal physician -- and what really happened when Child Protective Services showed up to the Jackson’s Encino compound.

“The children were surprised to hear that Dr. Murray…killed Michael,” Alejandra said. “He was always so nice to the children and he was there to help with their dad. There is no relationship with Dr. Murray.”

“After Michael passed away, Debbie [Rowe] came and saw the children,” Alejandra revealed. “I feel like Debbie’s comfortable with just having the children with their grandma.”

For more on what Alejandra thinks after spending 21 years with the Jackson family, pick up the latest issue of Star on newsstands nationwide Friday!

IF that all she revealed, then I'd say: "not too bad."

Although I don't believe she should be addressing anything that has to do with Debbie Rowe and her children.

Don't be fooled. ...): Sugar-coating is how they all start with. Besides, when headlines of interviews/article contain the word 'secrets' in them, they're up to no good.

How come this woman is talking about Michael's children and their mother? What's her biz to do that, except for money, of course? This' just the beginning, first the tacky interviews, then the tell-all trash.

Sick to my stomach...

I agree, she should not reveal private things about Michael's kids, that's inappropriate. She should talk about her kids and their fathers.

I agree, she should not reveal private things about Michael's kids, that's inappropriate. She should talk about her kids and their fathers.

That's the problem. She will never get any money just talking about her kids and their fathers.

That's the problem. She will never get any money just talking about her kids and their fathers.
She ain't gonna make any money talking NICE about Michael either.

You know those BLOOD-THIRSTY hacks want some dirt and if she doesn't provide some dirt, they will lose interest in her with a heartbeat.

You know those BLOOD-THIRSTY hacks want some dirt and if she doesn't provide some dirt, they will lose interest in her with a heartbeat.

This. It always starts nice and then becomes ugly.

I can't watch the video on my work computer...can someone summarize what she says? Thank you

There is a HUGE magazine stand in my work building, and this issue of Star magazine is already up.

The interview is only one page and doesn't really say anything new, in my opinion.

She speaks highly of Michael and his children.

How well the children adjusted to her children when they moved in. She was surprised.

Just like Jermaine, she says "everybody is best friends."

Apparently, Janet doesn't like her.

Jaafer did nothing wrong as far as the stun gun incident goes.

Randy wouldn't marry her, so she moved on to Jermaine. (LOL! I guess homegirl had a plan. It wasn't a good plan, but it was a plan just the same.)

Randy wanted her out!

Randy and Jermaine weren't the closest and this matter just made it worse.

She never had much to do with Joe Jackson.

She said she's moving out, but doesn't mention anything about the pending "eviction" as being the cause of her moving out.

Off the top of my head, that's about it. Nothing new, nothing earth shattering.

Oh and here's something funny. She includes a few pictures with her interview. One picture is of her with Jermaine and their children and one picture is of her with Randy and their children. LOL! I'm not sure I ever saw anything like that in a magazine before.

Thank you Big Apple. I am not stupid, I know this is all about money for her.

I agree she should remain silent when it comes to Michael's kids and Debbie Rowe. I am grateful DR is silent. Can you imagine the payday she would get if she were to talk?! I hope that day is NEVER.

I LOVE your posts, they're always logical and straight to the point. Nice to meet you btw! :)

There is a HUGE magazine stand in my work building, and this issue of Star magazine is already up.

The interview is only one page and doesn't really say anything new, in my opinion.

She speaks highly of Michael and his children.

How well the children adjusted to her children when they moved in. She was surprised.

Just like Jermaine, she says "everybody is best friends."

Apparently, Janet doesn't like her.

Jaafer did nothing wrong as far as the stun gun incident goes.

Randy wouldn't marry her, so she moved on to Jermaine. (LOL! I guess homegirl had a plan. It wasn't a good plan, but it was a plan just the same.)

Randy wanted her out!

Randy and Jermaine weren't the closest and this matter just made it worse.

She never had much to do with Joe Jackson.

She said she's moving out, but doesn't mention anything about the pending "eviction" as being the cause of her moving out.

Off the top of my head, that's about it. Nothing new, nothing earth shattering.

Oh and here's something funny. She includes a few pictures with her interview. One picture is of her with Jermaine and their children and one picture is of her with Randy and their children. LOL! I'm not sure I ever saw anything like that in a magazine before.

Yeah.... nothing new in this interview. :coffee:

Back