Update: Alejandra agreed to leave the house / MJ Estate to Alejandra — MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

Like it or not Alexandra became a Jackson the second she opened her legs not just for one but two Jackson brohers who like animals impregnated the same woman.

Having children does not give a woman a man's last name by default. It gives the children the last name. The fact that she has children by two brothers makes her look crazy as well.

She's better off taking the condo.

btw, I'm not saying it was right for Jermaine to get with her. I'm also not saying he shouldn't pay child support. I'm just saying Alejandra over did her welcome, and she needs to leave Katherine's home.

Let's keep in mind that one of her kids has caused a problem for Katherine with the stun gun incident. It caused Katherine's home to be visited by Child Protective Services. Katherine has enough to do just dealing with the passing of one of her own children, and caring for the children that belong to him.

Since Alejandra chose to become a mother, then she should step out of Katherine's way and be one without having her hand held, and also stop taking Katherine's kindness for granted.

Alejandra is lucky that Katherine is even offering her another place to live. When most people are fed up with someone, don't they usually tell the person to get out and just leave it at that?

Last edited:
If Alejandra tries to write a book about the Jackson family that is filled with all negative stuff, it is only going to make Alejandra look crazy. You know why? Because, she did not want to stop living with them.

Therefore, Alejandra Ray (not Jackson, because she was still married to the man that she got with for the purpose of getting a green card) might as well just retract her claws and take the condo.

Nobody is going to care about that. LOL! She will still be receiving her book advance and she will also be going on a book tour. Folks will ONLY be interested in what she has to say.

If she starts staying that Michael's family was talking about and disrespecting him behind his back, which I "suspect" will be the gist of her tellings, that is ALL folks will be focused on. So much so, that they just might forget that she had children with 2 Jackson brothers.

Can we tone down the vitorol in here? Its getting a bit too much, likening people to animals is not called for.

Nobody is going to care about that. LOL! She will still be receiving her book advance and she will also be going on a book tour. Folks will ONLY be interested in what she has to say.

If she starts staying that Michael's family was talking about and disrespecting him behind his back, which I "suspect" will be the gist of her tellings, that is ALL folks will be focused on. So much so, that they just might forget that she had children with 2 Jackson brothers.

Don't worry. There are not going to be lines wrapped around the corner for her. Also, when people that have never seen her before, or heard of her, ask her how she is associated with the Jacksons, she will have to tell them she has children for both Randy and Jermaine. Anything else that she says as a way of trying to cover it up will be a lie. The minute she reveals how she is associated with the family, they are going to wonder what's wrong with her.

That book is going to backfire.

She's better off taking the condooooo. Why can't she see that? LOL

LindavG, I wonder if the confidentiality agreement is not standard for a high-profile family. And perhaps the agreement was more to protect Katherine Jackson and Michael's children, than Michael.

I think they are standard. I'm sure everyone that works with them signs one.... But you shouldnt have to ask someone who stayed in your house for 20 years to do so. I think Katherine and MJ than the kids, that would surly backfire on her. She already has stuff against her anyway.

The Estate don't give a damn about this woman, it was Katherine offered her a condo in exchange of the confidentiality agreement.

it's also been confirmed in Jermaine's big mouth:

"She doesn't want to leave Havenhurst and go to the condo because she wants to write a book on the family,""But if she moved in, she would have to agree not to."
My mom prepared a condo for Alejandra and she says it's not good enough.
She acted like my mom was going to throw her out on the street and that's not true."

if the general public had the suspicious impression, it's because the Jacksons wanted to save their face in expense of Michaels as always.

The estate is the one who has to offer to give her the condo, not Katherine... Because she technically doesn't own it. They have even said themselves that they offered her a condo to move into. I think it was a mutual agreement between Katherine and the Estate so she wasn't out on the street. The estate offered it at first but then they took the deal off the table after they went to court in march.

Having children does not give a woman a man's last name by default. It gives the children the last name. The fact that she has children by two brothers makes her look crazy as well.

She's better off taking the condo.

btw, I'm not saying it was right for Jermaine to get with her. I'm also not saying he shouldn't pay child support. I'm just saying Alejandra over did her welcome, and she needs to leave Katherine's home.

Let's keep in mind that one of her kids has caused a problem for Katherine with the stun gun incident. It caused Katherine's home to be visited by Child Protective Services. Katherine has enough to do just dealing with the passing of one of her own children, and caring for the children that belong to him.

Since Alejandra chose to become a mother, then she should step out of Katherine's way and be one without having her hand held, and also stop taking Katherine's kindness for granted.

Alejandra is lucky that Katherine is even offering her another place to live. When most people are fed up with someone, don't they usually tell the person to get out and just leave it at that?

I agree.... Just because you have kids with someone, your last name doesn't change... Heck even when you get married it doesn't automatically change, you have to legally change it. Alejandra is just holding on to that last name for dear life. She does need to take the condo because it no guarantee that her book will do well. Since she and her publisher are so confident that it will, she must about to spill some serious tea on the ENTIRE FAMILY. If I was writing a book just about Jermaine and Randy I wouldn't be that confident in my sales.. I think she is gonna go hard on those two though and probably spill a little tea about the rest.

Can we tone down the vitorol in here? Its getting a bit too much, likening people to animals is not called for.

It most certainly is not.

Don't worry. There are not going to be lines wrapped around the corner for her. Also, when people that have never seen her before, or heard of her, ask her how she is associated with the Jacksons, she will have to tell them she has children for both Randy and Jermaine. Anything else that she says as a way of trying to cover it up will be a lie. The minute she reveals how she is associated with the family, they are going to wonder what's wrong with her.

That book is going to backfire.

I agree... Even the books that have been written about MJ in his last years weren't best sellers, so she must have something extraordinary up her sleeves.

I agree... Even the books that have been written about MJ in his last years weren't best sellers, so she must have something extraordinary up her sleeves.
She probably does. It's going to be a book that will jump off the bookshelf, cook, clean and wash clothes!

It's gonna have to be a book that does things like that if she wants it to sell steadily and in large numbers.

Y'all, please tell that woman to take the condo.

I wouldn't be shocked if the book is about what the other family members thought about Michael. She hardly knew him and saw him. Whatever she says doesn't mean it's the truth. Her motives are quite obvious. If she really cared about her kids she wouldn't write a book and cause more animosity in the family. Here is a woman who was giving an 80 year old woman a tough time while she is caring for her young grandchildren and dealing with the loss of her son. A woman that let her stay in her home for 20 years rent free while she and the father of her kids had no steady or no job at all. Michael was taking care of all of them. Here credibility is no shining example.

I wouldn't be shocked if the book is about what the other family members thought about Michael. She hardly knew him and saw him. Whatever she says doesn't mean it's the truth. Her motives are quite obvious. If she really cared about her kids she wouldn't write a book and cause more animosity in the family. Here is a woman who was giving an 80 year old woman a tough time while she is caring for her young grandchildren and dealing with the loss of her son. A woman that let her stay in her home for 20 years rent free while she and the father of her kids had no steady or no job at all. Michael was taking care of all of them. Here credibility is no shining example.

I know, this is all so sad... *sigh*

The actions of alejandra are disgusting and immoral IMO and she needs to take a gook at herself in the mirror. Like u said she needs to put her children first and take a look at what her actions are doing to her children, any loving mother would do just that.

I still can't believe she's getting 80 grand from the estate!

estate isn't paying her. Jermaine is ordered to pay back child support but who knows if he'll pay.

The condo has been off the table since a month ago. they offered her a condo and asked to to sign a confidentiality agreement. She refused. They took to offer from the table and went to court. So condo is no longer an option for her.

No more condo. I never understand why Mike, his kids now, should pay for these people.

Both of the parents are alive, so they need to have a house or flat from their parents.

They are all pathetic. It's too funny now, to see that on live on internet.

Their kids are quiet shy now on the net...poor kids, Too Bad for them they couldn't choose their family

I wouldn't be shocked if the book is about what the other family members thought about Michael. She hardly knew him and saw him. Whatever she says doesn't mean it's the truth. Her motives are quite obvious. If she really cared about her kids she wouldn't write a book and cause more animosity in the family.

The book is gonna be about more than just that. If she was just saying that, then I don't think that would be a sure seller. I think it's gonna be about a whole bunch of mess but mainly revolving around her relationship with Jermaine ad Randy.

Hopefully they won't sue her in return.

Being public people though, they wouldn't win a lawsuit unless being able to prove that Alejandra had lied.

Would they?

The condo has been off the table since a month ago. they offered her a condo and asked to to sign a confidentiality agreement. She refused. They took to offer from the table and went to court. So condo is no longer an option for her.

Ooooo weeee. That's too bad. Now she has boxed herself in. That book thing isn't going to work out the way that she's hoping it will. It's going to develop cob webs.

One down...how many more to go?...I never seen so many lawsuits all in one time like this and all involving poor MJ! Damn...=( *sigh*

Being public people though, they wouldn't win a lawsuit unless being able to prove that Alejandra had lied.

Would they?

Look I forgot about that.... They probably won't sue because it's very hard to due so. I forgot....
Oh well she just better hope this works well for her cause if she hits hard times idk who she expects to come to her rescue.

I feel like "where's waldo?"
Did she change her mind and stay at Hayvenhurst?

Back